Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Winds of Change [Liooon!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, April 16, 2015, 02:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Evil, evil, evil...

Jayari shivered under his kisses, and had to command her brain to function. Her fingers curled in his hair and her toes curled in delight, and by gods, she definitely did NOT want him to stop.

But...

"You're injured," she managed to gasp, biting her lip.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"I am."  It wasn't like he disagreed with her. Ki'adan grinned against her skin and kept his attention light and delicate, getting closer to her heat, but keeping a tempestuous distance.  "But maybe we can reserve this kind of attention for another time then?"

He pulled away long enough to lick his lips and reached up to pull her down with him.  He brought lips to her ears, to her neck as he felt for her pulse, growling a little when his teeth met to her skin.  "After we eat?  If we both don't just asleep afterward."  A chuckle followed.  But despite every ache and protest in his body, he wasn't really sure he wanted to stop.  Or where he was going with this if he continued.  Even if she was recipient of such attention, he could feel his own heart racing at the contact.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Jayari was both grateful and regretful that she had worn a dress that day when Ki'adan stood trial, a simple, homespun one dyed in reds and blues that tied at the waist with a sash. Grateful because it meant he could do that--pants were far more of a barrier--but regretful because it also meant he could do that, and he was far too injured for this sort of thing! Which meant he could be an awful tease, and that she should be the responsible one for once and put a stop to it before he hurt himself.

She bit her lip, trying not to squirm as he worked his way ever closer to the junction of her thighs, her body aching for more while her mind screamed for her to use her head. But then he stopped and pulled her down, and she stretched out onto her side next to him--and let out a restless whimper when his lips and teeth teased her skin. Bastard! She found herself arching into his touch, head tilting to give him access, and he would no doubt feel her pulse spike.

Think, think, think! He was wounded! Pretty bad! And...and was this really the sort of thing they should be doing after...everything that had happened? Considering where it had landed them? Considering all she'd lost--her entire family--and how she'd nearly gotten Ki'adan killed?

Or did it even matter at this point.

Jayari stiffened for a moment, her stomach knotting and throat constricting, but then she turned into his touches and captured his mouth with her own in a fierce kiss, not minding that he tasted of old blood. Maybe there was no better time to do this than now, since it really didn't even matter what she did anymore.

Maybe she could use a distraction.

"I still think you're too hurt for this," she said against his lips.  "But I'm fine. So why don't you just lay back and relax and I'll give you the release I owe you?" She winked at him and sat up, hands reaching for his pants.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Ki'adan murmured, nodding and obeying.  As hungry as he was, his appetite had a taste for something else.  He breathed gently, lips sore and throbbing.  But his bruises were secondary as he  leaned back, his hand assisting hers in the removal of his trousers.

"You don't owe me anything," he said with a grin.  Ki'adan lifted his hips to shuffle out of hIs clothing, carefully as it were and exhaling with relief when his hardness was released.  "This is my appreciation, remember?"
He guided her over him, mindful of his wounds and pushed fingers into her braids.  He leaned up, sealing her lips in a fierce hungered kiss.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Jayari blinked in surprise when he pulled her over him, for she had had other ideas in mind. She had planned only to use her mouth on him. Was he well enough for this? He was so bruised and beaten; she didn't want to hurt him!

Her face flushed as she found herself straddling him, his hands in her braids, his lips muffling her weak protest, and she spirits she had no self control, because she couldn't help answering his hungry kiss with hunger--though she softened it when she felt the scabs on his lips and the hints of old blood. Gentle, gentle. Her fingers trailed over his shoulders, her touch feather-light as she traced bruises and his tattoos before curving inward and running along his chest, her nails grazing and teasing.

"You were beaten and humiliated because of me," she murmured. "And you lied for me. Ruined your reputation for me...I should be showing you appreciation."

With another soft kiss, tongue trailing along his lips, she reached down and lifted her skirts until it was bunched up around her waist and out of the way. Then, carefully, she lowered back down and let out a soft, breathy sigh when she began to slide their sexes together, grinding against him and shivering when his cock rubbed along her clit. Spirits, she was already wet; it was almost embarrassing how easily Ki'adan got to her, how little he had to do before she was craving him, and as ill-fated as their earlier encounter had been--it had only left her wanting more.

Even after everything.

She should be ashamed.

Yet she shoved it out of her mind, and focused instead on the man she had beneath her, her lips trailing down to his neck to suck lightly at his skin. "Though I guess in our case our way of showing appreciation leaves us both winners, eh?"

With a sly smile, she pulled back to meet his eyes, her own face hot and eyes hooded as she continued to move, to tease, her breathing growing heavier. "This is okay? I don't wanna hurt you."

Lion

Shame was the furthest thing from his mind in that moment.  Among it were the words family, honor, tradition, and heritage.  Because beyond surviving the real world, none of those things really mattered.  In this moment, all that mattered was what was here, what was now, what was real.  And the fire that burned in his loins and the ache that stemmed from his belly and the increased rate of his heart, the feel of Jayari skin to skin with him, that was real.

Ki'adan moaned deeply, unable to contain the tremors that stemmed when she pressed her body against him.  Despite the pain of his wounds, all of that was secondary, and he focused instead on the feel of her heat, how they moved together with such ease.  His hands found their way to her hips, a groan coming from deep within his throat. 

"Jayari, you tease me...you cruel woman," he gasped, grinning up at her and pulling her down to kiss him softly.  Lips were bruised and cut, but her kept his mouth palpable against hers, tasting her gently and gripped his hand deep within her braids.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Cruel? I'd say I'm being pretty sweet and generous right now," Jayari said with a cocky smirk as she continued to grind on him, her cheeks flushed with passion. Despite the cool air around them, she was warming up, and soon enough she gave a frustrated huff, bunched her dress up in her hands, and tossed it off over her head, leaving herself completely bare. It was getting in the way--and she wanted his skin against hers.

She should feel ashamed. But right now she just felt utterly shameless.

"Don't act like you don't like the teasing," she added with a gentle, playful lick at his lips, moaning lightly as his hand tangled in her braids--and shivering as she imagined him pulling them. She slipped a hand down between them, stroking along him even as she rubbed against him, and met his eyes as she finally lifted her hips and aligned him against her, biting her lip as she lowered until they were touching. "It's reeeally obvious that you do."

And then she thrust her hips down and let out a sharp cry as he filled her, still a little tender from their first time--but she savored the feeling, and savored the ache, and it only made her hotter because it was him inside her. Grabbing onto his shoulders, she captured his lips again in another fierce kiss, forgetting in the moment that he was hurt, and pressed down until she was seated in his lap and he was deep inside her.

"Gods," she gasped, even as she began to move, rocking on him and shuddering all around him.

Lion

For this kind of contact, he could endure the pain.  The sensation was building in little shudders, hitches and breath, and soft groans that erupted from his lips.  His eyes rolled back deep in his head, and he was forced to breath when he thought he was going to pass out from holding in his moan.  Ki'adan knew she was well aware of what she was doing, and it didn't matter what he tried, he couldn't resist.  And frankly, he would enjoy this, wounds be damned.

He grew stock still, observing her entrance hovering over his cock.  "Really? How can you tell?"  He eas riveted in that moment. Eyes clenched shut, and he threw his head back, moaning deeply as she sunk down onto him.  "Damn, Jayari!  Whatever you do, don't be gentle."

A soft gasp and he wrapped arms around her, holding her fierce, and he kissed her hungrily, lips sore and bruised as he could taste the confines of her mouth.  Another moan between kisses as she rocked on him.  Gods this was brutal, but he didn't want her to stop.  "It isn't fair," he found himself saying. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Don't be gentle? That she could definitely manage, as gentle was not her most familiar setting. Roughness, she was used to. Roughhousing, wrestling, fighting...biting, scratching. She craved it, and was curious about it in this context--but what if she hurt him badly, even if he told her not to go easy on him? She didn't normally worry about opponents in a sparring match, since she knew her own strength and if they came into the ring, they were prepared for what they got. But this was different! She may have fooled around, but she was still new to much of it, and hadn't gotten a chance to test or learn her limits.

Or Ki'adan's.

But he'd let her know if it was too much, right?

She let out a gasp against his lips, a sharp, needy moan as she nibbled his bruised lips and thrust her hips down onto him, again and again, her skin hot against his. She clung to him and bit at his neck, at his jaw, and tangled her hands in his hair and held on tightly as she rode him,. She bit her lip to hold back her cries, letting her breath out in shaky whimpers, because even though he made her want to scream, she was so used to having to be quiet and careful and alert.

"W-what's not fa--ah! What's not fair?" she asked breathlessly, before she gave him a wicked little smile between panted breaths and grabbed his wrists--quickly shoving him flat onto his back with his hands pinned beside his head. She grinned down at him, her braids framing her face, and began to rock on him anew--and her wicked grin soon melted to pleasure as she took him at a new angle, her eyes fluttering shut and face flushing as she moved, taking her sweet time in learning him.

"Th-that I'm on top?" And she stuck her tongue out playfully at him. In her tribe, at least, men would often make jabs at each other about "being on the bottom", considering it womanly.

Lion

He gave a cry when she pierced herself upon him time and again, but the steady rhythm soon set aside the pain and Ki'adan rolled his eyes back into his head.  He gasped, feeling all of her, and even amid the wounds, his sheer vulnerability, he murmured quiet pleas for her not to stop.  He didn't care when her hands came around his wrists pinning him back.

"No," he muttered.  "Its...gods, not fair that I can't fuck you back just as good...  Besides, I get...fuck... A great view of your chest from here."  He chuckled amid a thrust upon him and he threw his head back.  "You're lucky I'm beaten, it'd be...the only way you could..keep me pinned."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"We'll just...we'll have to put that to the test later," Jayari gasped out, dipping down to kiss his lips, his jaw, and then his throat when he threw his head back, suckling gently at his skin. "'Cause I don't believe you. You'll win only when I--ah! When I want to lose..."

With a playful smile she captured his lips again, nibbling and licking, and released his wrists only so she could straighten back up, her hands braced on his chest as she rocked on him, her body trembling as the pleasure built and spiked. She slid her hands over his skin and to her own thighs, caressing up her body until she cupped her breasts, kneading them even as she rode him. He said he liked the view, after all, so she decided to give him a show, tugging lightly at her piercings before trailing one hand down to where they were joined, curiously feeling at them and gasping as she stroked him even as she rode him.

"Gods, Ki'adan..." she whimpered, trembling. "You feel so good..."

Lion

The visual teasing was grating enough.

Ki'adan gasped deeply, moaning with little in the way of yielding.  Even unable as he was to move, he still tried here and there to stroke her with upward motions of his hips. He wasn't going to skimp out on giving as good as he got. It was just hard to concentrate when she was doing things like she was when he opened his eyes, watching her through half-lidded eyes.

He bit his lip, reaching up to firmly grasp at one of the piercings on her nipples.  He rubbed at her breast, thumb rolling over it.  "I can't," he panted, "Take all the credit."

Ki'adan gave a grunt and forced his body to sit up, grunting with effort until he was able to take a flick of his tongue to her piercing, tasting the cool metal against his tongue.  He could come right now if she kept this up.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Maybe just a liiiittle credit," Jayari gasped out with a slow, deliberate roll of her hips. But her gasp soon turned into a sharp whimper when he grasped  her piercing, her spine arching and body tensing all around him in pleasure. She was sensitive there, and the piercings made the pleasure even sharper, made the slight pain all the more exquisite when it twisted a little. And when he sat up and teased her with his tongue, she could have melted against him--if he wasn't driving her so damned wild, pleasure and heat shooting straight to her groin.

"Gods," she cried with a toss of her head, whipping her braids back, as she grabbed at his shoulders for purchase and began to truly ride him, forgetting to be gentle with him as she plunged onto him again and again, their bodies slapping together. They didn't have to be careful now, and this time, she wanted him to find pleasure and release just as she had. This time, there was nothing to interrupt them.

Hopefully.

"Oh Ki'adan," she gasped, crying out each time he filled her, feeling that familiar heat and pressure build as her body clenched around him and trembled. "Oh gods, Ki'adan, I'm close...!" She captured his lips in another fierce kiss, needy moans muffled against his mouth, and rocked more urgently against him, breath coming out in sharp bursts through her nose. "Oh gods, oh gods, fuck me!"

And with a sharp cry, a near scream, she came hard, shuddering all around him and clinging to him hard. But even then she still moved, milking it for all it was worth--and hoping he would join her in bliss, too.

Lion

Nothing to stop them. Finally. Nothing to hold them back, or keep them from doing what it was that was only natural for them to do.  Ki'adan, even in his injury, wasn't going to let that get in the way of finally being free to have Jayari with no inhibitions. He wanted her as much then as he ever did. Ki'adan had once freed himself from the ways of his tribe, but some things you just couldn't leave behind.

He didn't care if she was careful anymore and as he braced his arms at her hips, body rocking to the rhythm he set, letting her ride him out to her pleasure, he began to feel his own building. He could have burst then and there, panting hard. "Gods!" he hissed, moaning loudly, unafraid and unabashed as he thrust his hips up to meet hers.

And then he felt her cum and that slick wet heat made his body shudder and jerk heavily. Ki'adan clenched his eyes shut, and smashed his lips against hers, exchanging breaths and deepthroated moans as she continued on. He was pretty sure he reopened the wounds on his back as he wrapped arms around her, clutching her tightly to him as he cried out and came at last, biting down hard on her lower lip, his left hand gripping into her hair and tugging at it.

"I'll fuck you good and proper, I promise," he panted, his body wracking with leftover shivers. "I make good on my promises....  Fuck, I love you. When I'm all better, we'll see just how flexible we both are."

He just rested his forehead against hers, half-dazed and delirious, really having little grasp on what he just said, and his hands reached down cup cup the muscles of her ass and lower back, his chest pressed against her piercings.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: