Name Akhe (Ak-Hee)
Age 4
Gender Mare
Species Fey Horse, Akhal-teke breed
EthnicityHorse
Height 15 hands or 5' at shoulder
OccupationCab Horse
Residence Essyrn

Physical Description Horse, thin and graceful.  Her silver coat has a metallic sheen to it and her main and tail are long.  However, due to mistreatment, she is often dirty and she has some scars, especially on her back.

Personality Feisty and stubborn, but smart and kind.  Peeved by the fact that everyone assumes she's a regular horse, which she is not.  She is very bored with her life, and wants more than to just be a cab horse.

Magic/Abilities Unlike a regular horse, she thinks more like a human and understands common, though she cannot speak it.  She can send signals to other horses and people telling them vaguely what she is thinking, not in words, but in emotions.  Also unlike a regular horse, she will live much longer, almost fifty-five years longer.  She can fight well, and her hooves and teeth are sharper than a normal horse's.  Her skin is thicker and stronger, and she has amazing speed, endurance, and stamina.

Relationships Only real relationship is a bad one.  She is a cab horse in Essyrn and the cabbie is not the nicest guy.  He works her too much and even though he knows of her differences from a regular horse, he doesn't care.

History When she was born she was almost immediately sold to the cab man who owns her.  She started to work as soon as the cab man thought she was big enough, which was still too small to be healthy.  The life of a cab horse was the only one she knew, but she heard the stories of the other lands and yearned to travel to them, but though she had tried many times to escape, she had been unable.  Every second she was not being watched, the cab man chained her and locked her up.  She had tried to use force to escape, but the cab man always used a spiked whip. 
Besides, she often thought, how would it look for a horse to be walking down the streets of a foreign city, no owner or rider in sight.  She was such a beautiful horse, she would be captured and caught right away. Akhe doesn't know why she's different, she just is, and she assumes she will never find out.

------CURRENT THREADS
A Drink, Please?
Will It Never End?
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: