Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone want to rp with a newbie?

Started by Jounin64, May 16, 2015, 02:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

Hey so I just joined and made my first character Calex/Mazarath who was a Human and fused with a sentient demon gauntlet becoming one being and now they wander Serendipity for a sense of purpose. Does anyone think one of their character's can match well with them?

visualspice

I have a few characters that might work! Let me know if any of them seem of interest to you.

I have my monster/ demon hunter, Ninn (who resides in Hyoite, or the Tundra)

And my villian hell bent on revenge, a storm mage named Valeska. (She can be in Serendipity, though could travel some if it was necessary)

Another character is my priestess, Aïda Ah'nikh who is seeking a means to gain more power through primal magics.

I also have my character Eve, who is a timid girl who rarely speaks, if at all, and has no idea what is going on with her, but she has an affinity and draw to nature.

I do have a ton of other characters as well, so if any of them take your fancy (or the ones proposed above) just let me know either way :)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

I think Valeska will work out well (idk if you read their character sheet), but after Calex fused with Mazarath they became full of hatred and needs a reason in life so I think with Valeska they would almost become her sidekick or protege in a way. 

visualspice

Yeah, Valeska is looking for any means or alliances to help fullfill her desires of revenge on her former lover. It's more or less made her turn crazy, so those promising to help her achieve that revenge she more or less may blindly follow.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

Sounds good! A crazed woman and a naive symbiote questing to kill her former lover! So um how do we start haha I'm really new to forum style role plays.

visualspice

If you want I can start something somewhere and post the link for you to reply to it here~
However, I might not have the chance to start a new thread for us until tomorrow, or the latest, Monday~

But basically when a story is started, you create a new thread in the designated area of your choice on the board. So for this thread, I'll probably start it somewhere In the Kingdom of Serendipity. Unless you want to try your hand at starting a thread :)

Jounin64

Oh ok thank you! :D And I think I could start the thread. Like it would be the same way I started this, but in the area of Serendipity of my choice right? Also if I were to start it would we be able to start tonight.

visualspice

yeah, the Riverlands might make the most sense? But its up to you :)

Jounin64

Yeah very true, I'll send you a link to it when it's made :)

visualspice

Thanks! I added it to my bookmarks and will try to get a reply as soon as I can :)

Jounin64

Awesome! Oh and one last question how do I edit my character sheet so I can add a current thread because I can't find anything to let me edit it.

visualspice

Top, right hand corner of the post will have a 'modify' button. You can click that and you'll be able to edit it :)

Jounin64

Thanks again!....I really don't know how I missed that XD

visualspice

It's okay! Pretty sure it took me a day or two to figure that out, too XD

thehiddenbeast13

I'm always looking for someone to Rp with! Although, I'm not sure any of my characters would fit the bill but feel free to search through my characters and don't be afraid to let me know if you wanna thread with any of them.