JackieCat

__________________QUICK STATS
Name:Sieera Vielin
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Serenian
Height: 5' 5" "
Residence: Arca

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description: Long blond hair and deep blue eyes.  She is a very beautiful young woman, almost 'perfect' some would say.  Her skin is pale and flawless, and she wears fancy but tasteful dresses and often long white gloves.  She wears jewelry, but nothing gaudy or to bright.  She wears her hair down most of the time, but with it is always slightly styled.   

Personality: Sieera is very timid and proper, she is a model 'Lady', and is the kind to take sunlit strolls in the garden or ride horseback sidesaddle.  Not one to go out on adventures or climb trees.  She wants nothing more in her life than what she has, has really no desires or dreams, except perhaps for finding her 'Prince Charming'.  She's pretty much a wimp, and is completely terrified by thieves and beggars. (That's why RPing and plotting with one would be great!) 

Magic/Abilities: Is well learned in subjects that a Lady would need to know, but knows nothing of swordplay or living in the wilds.  She does carry a dagger in her fancy heeled boot, but if there was ever a situation she was in where one might need a dagger, she may as well not have had it.  She knows nothing of how to use it and would never be able to get to it fast enough. She has no magic that she knows of.

Relationships: Her parents and other lords and ladies, she has a few other young ladies she would talk with every now and then, but she has no real friends.

History: Not really anything exiting.  She grew up a noble and lives as one, she's had nothing extraordinary in her life, no excitement, a pretty boring lifestyle, but she doesn't mind at all.  She doesn't want for anything.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
A Target Running

Finished Threads
None yet!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor