Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Cold Hearts [private]

Started by Greenery, June 26, 2015, 09:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenery

"Whatever." She shook her head and climbed in the bed beside Theon. "And no touching."

Ragnarok

Theon nodded at her and ordered his wolf to sleep beside his bed. "Of course. It will be as you want." he said because he didn't really care about touching someone right now. In fact he was almost asleep because of the fact that hadn't got much rest in the last few days. So he began to sleep.

Greenery

They slept through the night and through the day until the sun was down...well at least Grimhilde did. Anywho, she woke up, stretching her shoulders and back. "Tune to start up again." She sighed, rubbing her fingers through her black hair.

Ragnarok

Theon woke up when Grimhilde said to tune up. "Alright." he whistled quietly and his wolf woke up. "Its time to leave Lupus." he spoke to the wolf. He walked downstairs leaving a very small pouch of gold with few gold in it and the keys of the room. "Hopefully the damn innkeeper doesn't mind." he said quietly to Grimhilde. Then he walked past the guards with normal steps with his wolf along him and Grimhilde next to them probably. "Hopefully we get to the city fast enough so this trip doesn't last too long." he pointed out after they were in a good way out of the town still continuing his normal walking speed.

Greenery

Grimhilde narrowed her eyes at the road. "Yeah, then you can get rid of me." She crossed her arms over her chest as they walked toward the city. "No one wants a banshee around and I can't blame them." She shrugged her shoulders, not feeling sorry for herself.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her with a disappoint on his face. "You know... I like your company." he said and he was serious he wasn't in a light mood currently. "I like your company. I wont mind if I have to spend another few days with you on the trip to the city." he continued. His wolf nodded in agreement showing that its master was serious. "I would seriously like to get to know." he still continued and stopped after that and walked along with her. His wolf still kept easily up with them and watching their rear for another danger like last night.

Greenery

Grimhilde looked over at him, he cheeks warm. "I--I- thanks...you are good company as well." The banshee bit her hip and quickened her steps.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her and saw her hesitation at thanking him. "Thanks to you as well. Rarely do I have such a good company on trips like this." he said smiling at her before quickening his steps as well. "To speak the truth I must say this trip has been wonderful and that is only because you have been such a good company." he continued and said this with a confident but serious tone still following her just next to her and his wolf just right behind them.

Greenery

A smile crept across her face which made her want to hide her face, putting her hair over her face. Grimhilde continued to walk forward. "Are you...trying to court me?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Ragnarok

Theon raised an eyebrow at her question before opening his mouth "No. I am just telling you that you aren't that bad than you think. I am trying to help you expect more of yourself not to lower yourself to the size of a mouse. I think you can be much more than you think." he said and smiled at her lightly his wolf howling a little in agreement. Soon afterwards he slowed down his pace to be at her side so he could talk to her and get to know her better because he rarely made friends and wanted to make some. He continued walking beside her and a bit afterwards the wolf came to her side instead of its master. "Seems like Lupus like you." he said and laughed a bit at the wolf still continuing the walking.

Greenery

"Well it seems like you are.." She mumbled and looked over at Theon. "I only do it because everyone views me as a omen instead of...Grimhilde." The banshee slowly started to open up to him. She watched as the wolf came and walked on her side. She leaned over and rubbed his head before standing up straight again. "I guess...I guess he does. I like Lupus as well."

Ragnarok

Theon nodded at her understanding her well. "Well perhaps you should not do it. Let them think what they think. You are yourself, not an omen." he stated here because there was no reason to let people decide what you are just because of a thing. "I see. Perhaps we could spend more time together?" he said with a tone that he used when asking still continuing walking next to her offering his hand "I offer my friendship to you Grimhilde, not to an omen that people think you are." he said smiling at her still walking there next to her.

Greenery

Grimhilde stopped walking after a while and sighed. "Fine. I accept your offer for friendship, Lor'Theon." She took his hand, smiling a bit. "And...I think us spending more time together is a good idea. You see me for who I am. I appreciate that." Grimhilde looked down and began walking again, not realizing that she had not let go of his hand.

Ragnarok

Theon smiled and walked next to her and looked at her with a surprise on his face that she had forgotten to let go of the hand he had offered. "Glad to hear that you accept it. Also you can call me only Theon. After all we are friends." he said to her just before Lupus got near her and rubbed itself against her still continuing walking though.

Greenery

Grimhilde looked over at Theon and realized that they were still holding hands. The banshee released and rubbed her hand, still feeling Theon. "Thanks, you can me Grim if you want." She offered

Ragnarok

Theon put his hand in to his pocket when Grim had released it. "Grim could you tell me what kind of life did you live before this transformation in to a banshee happened to you? And I am sorry if it is rather... a topic which you don't wish to speak about." he said and warned because he knew every single mistake had its consequences. "You do not have to tell me if you don't want to." he stated after that because he didn't want to harm her. "You may ask me something if you want because we have probably much time left to get to know each other." he continued again still walking next to her.

Greenery

Grimhilde continued walking, looking down at the dirt road. "My life? Normal, simple. My mother was a quarter imp which could've explained why I turned into...this" She gestured to herself for emphasis. The banshee sighed, touching her head. "I had a little brother and sister...twins. Their names were Gunther and Gretchel." She laughed a bit. "My parents had a thing for names starting with "G".

Ragnarok

Theon smiled at her. "Well at least your life was normal and simple... My life was more of a wandering to find my place in this eternal stream of time." he said to her. "And I can see that your parents had a thing for names starting with the letter G." he continued laughing a little too before looking back that his wolf was following them.

Greenery

Grimhilde smiled slightly. "I guess being immortal has it draw backs..." She scratched her arm as they walked on. "And yeah, they did..." Mervah looked  down at the ground.

Ragnarok

Theon looked at her with inspection on his face. "Is something wrong Grim?" he asked her because they were friends and friends helped each other so he didn't want to ruin again one  friendship. "I hope not because we are coming closer to the city I hope." he continued because he didn't seem to see any familiar area around him. "Something is wrong." he said and motioned the wolf to keep close and be wary of anything that seemed that it could harm.