Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Hand That Feeds (m)

Started by Draconian, June 30, 2015, 01:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Jaiha chuckled, "it was morning when she hatched," a gentle purring rumbled in her chest and almost instantly Aida was back to sleep, halfway through nursing, nipple still in her mouth. Jaiha shifted slightly, eyes closing again. "Maybe afternoon now?"

DaGlobster

Juras nodded, and he set his head back down, putting his nose against the back of Jaiha's neck.

"Probably. Don't think the sun's gone down yet, though," Juras said.

"Now that Aïda's hatched, your training break's over. Learning with the spear's gonna help you lose this, too," Juras said, and he pinched a bit of the extra flesh on her belly.

Draconian

Jaiha pouted, moving a hand over the flesh at her belly.

"What if i dont lose it," she grumbled, voice soft while she moved Aida to a more comfortable place, "what if i dont want to? Everything kind of got bigger," she motioned to her enlarged breasts, though they were a source of food now, before anything else.

DaGlobster

"Well, I'm sure we can make you leaner without getting rid of all of the extra weight," Juras said.

"I mean, you were probably going to lose it over time anyways."

Draconian

Jaiha frowned at him, looking over her shoulder and giving him a nudge.

"I am a new mother," She grumbled at him, "My plumpness should be the least of your worries."

DaGlobster

"Sorry," Juras said, wincing. He dipped his head forwards to kiss Jaiha.

"Sometimes the part of me that's crazy about exercizing and stuff comes on a bit strong."

He gave her abdomen a tiny rub, and he smiled.

"You're beautiful."

Draconian

Jaiha tried to smile but instead curled around little Aida.

There was a quiet pause and she looked over her shoulder, "If you could do it again," She whispered, looking ahead of her at nothing, taking comfort in the warmth of Juras behind her, " Would we have made love in the bathing house?" A brief glance over her shoulder, "I ... I'm not going to lie when I say I was trying to make you keep me those first few times."

DaGlobster

"If I could do it again?"

Juras chuckled.

"Hell yeah. A thousand times over, and the answer would still be yes."

Juras nuzzled the back of her neck.

"It was our first moment."

Draconian

Jaiha sighed and closed her eyes, snuggling back into him.

"Even though you have to polish my scales?"

DaGlobster

"I like polishing your scales," Juras said, and his hand drifted upwards from her abdomen to gently glide down her thigh.

"I like how squirmy you get."

Draconian

Jaiha frowned over her shoulder before trailing a finger over the baby's ear. She shifted her hips slightly so he could touch her thigh better and she stuck her tongue out Juras finally, "Of course I get squirmy. I have your hands on me." A brief glance at the child and she pursed her lips, "Maybe less so, now? Maybe I just... Needed to make a baby."

DaGlobster

"I like it when we get more than squirmy," Juras said, and he gave her thigh a little squeeze.

Draconian

Jaiha sighed and gave Juras an exasperated look, leaning slightly so he could see tiny little Aida snoozing at her chest. "We just finished being squirmy," She teased, eyes drifting closed, "Is that all you think about? Getting squirmy?"

DaGlobster

"I can't help myself around you. You're so damn sexy..." Juras said, and he kissed her.

"I love you."

Draconian

Jaiha smiled and closed her eyes, wiggling her tail against Juras simply because she could.

"And now the mother of your egg-baby," She said softly, looking at the baby, sleeping. So tiny. Helpless. "Was I this small, you think?" She said softly, voice soft with wonder "Were you?"

DaGlobster

"Everybody was that small, at some point," Juras said, peering over to Aida from over Jaiha's shoulder.

"But Aida's going to grow up big and strong, just like her mom."

Draconian

Jaiha smiled, "you think so?" She trailed a finger delicately over her fat little tail. A little bite of her lip, "can we plan the next one?"

DaGlobster

"Sure," Juras said, and he kissed the back of Jaiha's neck again.

"As much as I love Aida, I'd rather not have anymore surprises."

Draconian

Jaiha went quiet and gave a little nod. A moment to gently bite her lip and snuggled down with the baby. What a strange idea. A baby. A living being they made together.  "I... feel guilty, like... i forced you to be with me," Jaiha sighed and snuggled in, Aida gave a little yawn, "what am i going to do?"

DaGlobster

Juras was quiet for a few moments, pausing at Jaiha's words. He hugged her a bit tighter, and leaned over to kiss her cheek.

"You didn't. I don't have any regrets, Jaiha."