Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Hand That Feeds (m)

Started by Draconian, June 30, 2015, 01:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

There was a heavy breath and she nodded. No regrets.

"I hope we can be happy," she breathed, eyes closed, turning her head to catch his lips with her own. "I know you liked being a gladiator."

DaGlobster

Juras smiled a bit.

"I did. But I liked being with you more."

Draconian

Jaiha smiled slightly and snuggled back into Juras, heat tinging her cheeks. "I'll try to... make you happy," a brief glance away, " Juras, we made a person," she said again, voice full of wonder.

DaGlobster

Juras followed Jaiha's gaze to his daughter.

"We sure did, Scalebutt. We made her out of floor sex," he teased.

He closed his eyes.

Draconian

Jaiha blushed, pressing her face to the bed and squeezed her eyes shut. "Floor sex. When did we do floor sex?" She said softly, voice sleepy.

DaGlobster

"Well, we did it when we got the house," Juras remarked.

"And there were a couple times while we lived in Essyrn. I always moved us to the bed, though, so maybe that's why you don't remember it."

Juras wrapped his arm a bit tighter around her waist, pulling her closer. He put his hand over her belly button.

"Turn around for me?" He asked.

"Let me see my wife's beautiful eyes."

Draconian

Slowly, Jaiha turned around Aida tucked against her chest and now betweem the two of them. She looked at Juras before blushing and looking down.  "I love you," she breathed leaning in to kiss him, eyes closing briefly, "i want to grow old with you and... maybe have more babies. Some day. Planned babies."

DaGlobster

"Definitely planned babies," Juras said, nodding gently. He kissed her, and then glanced down to the sleeping baby. He gently passed a thumb over Aïda's cheek, doing his best to not wake her.

Draconian

Aida made a little cooing noise, stretching and her eyes popping open. Staring up at her father. Another coo and Jaiha looked down at the baby and then back at Juras, "I'm scared Jury." She admitted in a small voice, hand pressed to Aidas little tummy.

DaGlobster

"Don't be," Juras said, and he put a hand on Jaiha's cheek, thumb passing over the scaley ridges of her eye.

"I love you. And I know that we can get through anything as long as we're together," Juras said.

Draconian

The words unspoken were 'but what if you leave me.' What if there was someone else. What if he found someone better? What if he got tired of her and Aida? Jaiha nuzzled her lips to his softly, eyes closed, letting the kiss linger as long as she was able. "Alright," she breathed, snuggling in, Aida close between them.

"Im not sure what to do now but... as long as we're together."

DaGlobster

"We should relax, spend time with Aida," Juras said.

He dipped forwards to leave a small kiss on Jaiha's lips.

"I can look for a job later, we've got plenty of time."

Draconian

Jaiha looked at him, frowning gently before closing her eyes.

"I... I dont want us to become a burden to you," she breathed out, head down.

DaGlobster

"You're not," Juras said, giving her hand a squeeze.

"You never will be."

Draconian

Jaiha sighed, giving her head a nod and snuggled in. "Okay, promise?" She whispered.

DaGlobster

Juras nodded gently, and nuzzled her.

"Promise."

Draconian

Jaiha smiled and nodded. "Promise," she whispered before she fell into a restful sleep, careful of her daughter.

DaGlobster

Sometime during the night, Juras found himself awake. He was on his back, Jaiha and Aida tucked under his arm.

He couldn't sleep.

Taking the utmost care not to disturb them, he sat up, gently shifting Jaiha' arm from his chest to his lap as he gazed towards the window. When they were talking, it was easier to pretend that he wasn't just as terrified as she was. Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair and looked back down to Aida. The corner of his mouth curled up slightly.

Draconian

Aida gave a little wiggle, tail curling out before tucking back in against her chubby baby thigh. Jaiha was awake though. Sleep ws coming in waves and she was scared she'd roll over and crush Aida.

Still, Jaihs eventually sat up, Aida still sprawled out on the bed. "Juras..." she whispered, leaning in to press a kiss to his shoulder, his neck, a lingering one against his cheek. "Whats wrong?"

DaGlobster

Almost instinctually, Juras put his arm around Jaiha's waist, eyes moving to meet hers a few moments after she spoke.

"Nothing's wrong, I... I'm just having trouble sleeping is all," he said. His mouth curled into a smirk.

"I want your comfort, but I'm afraid to wake the baby," he added.