Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Hand That Feeds (m)

Started by Draconian, June 30, 2015, 01:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Jaiha breathed a quiet laugh and looked to their little scaley potato. A breath and she curled her arms around his waist, "as you should. Thats inappropriate to do around a baby," at least she figured so. Jaiha pressed a kiss to his cheek and leaned in against him, "why do you need comfort? Spoiled you on the trip here, have I?"

DaGlobster

"You have," Juras said, and he passed a hand along her leg. He nuzzled against her head, and he let one of his hands slip low to tease her.

"I'm very spoiled."

Draconian

Jaiha curled her arms around his neck and snuggled in, eyes closed. A content little sigh. She had a family. Juras and Aida were her family. Jaiha caught his hand and brought it to her lips to press a long kiss to his palm.

Then she stood up, giving her tail a swish before she smiled at him. Still undressed from their earlier comfort she looked at the sleepy Aida and awkwardly backed out of the bedroom. Awkwardly because of her strange shaped legs. "Well, ask and you shall recieve?" That was the saying, right?

DaGlobster

Juras spared a glance to Aida, and covered her in one of the bedsheets so she could be comfortable. Locking eyes with Jaiha, Juras slid off of the bed and approached her, putting his hands right on her hips and leaning in for a deep kiss.

"Couch or floor?"

Draconian

Her arms curled around his neck loosely and she gave a shrug of her shoulders, "Well, guests sit on the couch," A tilt of her head and she looked at the floor, "and only feet go there. Easier to clean." Jaiha tilted her head, giving him a bashful smile before tucking her head forward and giving him a quick chaste kiss, "I just want you happy and comfortable."

DaGlobster

Juras smiled, and he gave her neck a kiss before he took her by the hand and he started to lead her to the couch.

"You are my happiness. My comfort," Juras said.

"And I really, really want to hold you in my arms fuck you slowly."

Draconian

Jaiha followed, careful for her steps to be quiet and she smiled brightly at his words. Being a bit of a hormonal wreck at the moment too,  her eyes grew wet with tears and she ducked her head down. She wanted to be those things for him. If she couldn't help him in any other way, the least she could do was offer love and happiness. Comfort.

His next set of words had heat zing through her tummy and she pressed her hand to Juras's mouth, a blush high on her cheeks before she looked around like someone might be listening. "Jury," She whispered, a chastising voice before she gave another look around, moved one of his hands to her breasts and pressed in for a deep kiss, her tongue drawing over his lips before she urged him down onto the couch so she could climb onto his lap. "I want that, too," She whispered, nuzzling her nose against his.

DaGlobster

Juras kissed her after she nuzzled him, moving his other hand back adound her thighs to give the base of her tail a few strokes. He squeezed her beast gently, and overall made an effort to get as much contact as possible.

Draconian

Jaiha wriggled against his hand, growing wet at the simple contact alone. She teased him about being needy but she'd found she craved to have Juras against her, too. Inside her. Around her.  Jaiha shuffled to one side of the couch, crawling away from him before she flopped onto her back, one leg hanging over the back and the other on the floor.

She played with herself, fingers coating in her juices before she pushed her fingers in with a little whine. "Jury," she moved her hand to roll her fingers over her clit eagerly, biting her lip, "I need you." Her voice was a whisper and she worked herself into a frenzy of passion, eager to satisfy her lover - or to tease him just for now.

DaGlobster

Juras moved in to please her, but he didn't move in completely. Instead, he moved and kissed her navel. Then, after passing his tongue over that area, he went lower and began to devour her with his tongue.

He did this for a minute before he rose up and moved to cover her with his body, crushing his lips to hers as he teased her with his cock a few times before he slid home into her warmth.

Draconian

Jaiha went tense, still, fingers gliding through Juras's hair and giving encouraging tugs, pressing his head in whichever direction she found she needed him to be. An arch of her back and she gave a needy whimper when he moved away from her, only to climb up.

"Jury," She cried softly, looking up at him, eyes closing breifly before she pressed herself into the kiss. This was her life now. No longer a slave to anything but their own desires.

Though she supposed even then those would have to be put on hold.

"Jury," She panted, squeezing her eyes shut before she pressed her hands into his back to hold him close before she rocked her hips a gentle easy rhythm, biting her lip and looking at her... Love. "I love you," She panted, back arching, hands gentle on his back.

DaGlobster

Juras sighed when she started to gently rock against him. He cupped her cheeks with his hands, kissing her lips, then her nose, and then her forehead as he moved against her, the lovemaking starting up gentle and slow.

"I know it sounds selfish, Jai, but..."

he paused his words, although his movements only got more intense.

"I want you to myself as much as I can, before Aida takes up all of our time."

Draconian

Jaiha gave a soft laugh, nuzzling her lips to his and letting her eyes fall closed.

"It's not selfish," her voice was sweet and she moved her hands to comb through his hair, hips moving with his. It had been a lot to take in in such a short while. Things could have gone better or taken longer. Jaiha, while she didn't regret the child, regretted the timing. If she had known they could have produced life would she have been more careful though? Or more calculating.

"I love you," She whispered, tears in her eyes, arms curling around his chest while she panted into his ear, "Someday, maybe I can show you how much." A kiss to his cheek, "Because I don't think anything I can do right now could possibly measure up to it."

DaGlobster

"Don't worry about it then," Juras said, and he kissed her neck, then her lips before he straightened up slightly and started to pull her into his movements.

"Just keep being my Scalebutt."

Draconian

Jaiha smiled before she gave him a devilish look.

Of course they still had to be quiet, she carefully moved with him. Slow gentle movements to make a nice memory together. Her tail curled up between them, pressing against Juras's leg and she nuzzled against his neck before she curled her legs up. "I want to ride you," She said softly, nipping at his ear and nuzzling at the scar on his shoulder.

He was hers.

Jaiha warmed at the sight of it, overtaken by instincts. "Please?" She whispered again, pressing herself up into him. Needing to be close. Jaiha decided that they would definitely need to find a baby sitter of some kind, because little Aida would probably barely give them a minute alone once she was more... Aware. And Jaiha found herself quite addicted to her elfin loves touch. "I want to make you feel wonderful," She whispered, hands moving to his back to keep him grinding against her.

DaGlobster

"Of course," Juras said.

"You hardly need to ask," he continued, and he left a long, passionate kiss at her lips before he pulled away, leaving her empty for a few moments. Giving her a parting kiss, he laid back, beckoning her towards him.

"Come here..."

Draconian

Jaiha had found that she could never quite get enough physical contact. If it was offered to her by her Juras, she would soak it in and revel in it. Cling to every last ounce of it and then beg for more. It wasn't any wonder why she'd already had a child by him already.

It was an hour or so later when her eyes closed, cheeks flushed and lips dry, curled up on her side with her head pillowed on Juras's shoulder. The baby was still fast asleep and Jaiha sat up, overwhelmed with a protective need to watch the tiny chest rise and fall in her sleep. Aida remained passed out on her back, little feet curled up and Jaiha reached into the bassinet to gently touch one of her toes.

Jaiha had always found it difficult to be modest or find problems with her nudity. So, there she was on her knees, half bent over with everything on display, cooing over her daughter. "We made this," She said softly, running another gentle finger over a fat little leg. "I still can't believe it. Even when I'm tired and want to cry, or she won't stop crying..." A happy little sigh and she leaned forward to rest her head on her arms.

Glancing over her shoulder, Jaiha sighed happily again and reached an arm out to Juras, looking a little hesitant and letting her arm drop slightly. "I wonder what she's going to grow up like. I hope she's happy and healthy. You're..." Jaiha looked to Juras, tried to smile again, "Thank you. For giving me her."

DaGlobster

Juras had returned with two wooden cups with water, and a dry towel to soak up some of the sweat. When he came back into the room, he saw her propped up like she was and he couldn't help but to just lay the towel over her back and give her ass a greedy little squeeze.

"It feels good, hearing that I have a daughter," Juras noted, and he offered Jaiha some water.

He came up next to her, rubbing shoulders with her as they looked down at Aida, their child. Or first child, rather. Jaiha had frequently expressed a desire for more and he couldn't help but feel a rush as he pictured her all swollen with their love child again. The image alone was enough to almost make him want her again, but he controlled his urges.

"Thank you too, for the same thing. Takes two to make a baby," he murmured, and smoothed a hand over her hair and ears. He leaned over and he swaddled the young baby Aida in a spare cloth, gently lifting the sleeping baby and moving her to her basket in their room, then set Aida's basket on a table so she slept on a higher up place and not close to the ground.

"I'm paranoid that one of us is going to roll onto her," he admitted, giving the sleeping baby's cheek a stroke.

Draconian

The idea of rolling onto the baby had never really occurred to Jaiha. She'd taken to sleeping on her side, with her knees tucked up, since she'd gotten pregnant. Unless Juras was there to curl around, she'd been a stationary unmoving sleeper when it came to her child.

The child wasn't in an egg anymore, which meant Aida could move. Or Jaiha could move. Then terrible things may happen. Jaiha looked at Juras in mild horror, shocked and now also alarmed about rolling onto their baby. "What if..." Jaiha used the towel given to clean herself up, though not a care was given to her state of dress. "Our next child is different, too."

Jaiha looked down at the baby after following Juras, having watched him swaddle and snuggle their daughter. It filled her heart with joy, and she wanted to watch Juras do that with so many of their future chuldren.

Pressing a chaste kiss to her lovers cheek, Jaiha went to the room to get a loose shirt that regular slipped off her shoulder and a skirt that went to her knees. With a pair of pants in hand, she handed them to Juras. "You know as well as I do what we'll be doing in ten minutes if you don't put pants on," Jaiha made her best effort to frown and look grumpy about it.

In truth, Jaiha felt anything but desirable. She was food now. Incubator of life. "Juras," Jaiha whispered, still looking at their tiny daughter, "I think maybe she shouldn't sleep on the bed. I'm afraid we'll roll on her now, too. Do human women have to push out whole babies?"  Jaiha tacked on, curiously, "can I do that?" Jaiha couldn't imagine having a baby the size of Aida in her belly. By all accounts, Jaiha was lucky with the egg, though she'd never acknowledge it.

DaGlobster

Juras shot her a look, but he set about balancing on one leg so he could get his cloth pants on. It was still the middle of the night,  so he gave her a dreary look as he sat back down on the bed.

"Far as I know, they do," Juras said, passing a hand over the sheets.

"And... maybe the next child's different, maybe it's the same. Maybe we just invented a new species with bathchamber loving," he said, sticking his tongue out at the last few words. He motioned to himself, though. Eager to get back to sleep with his wife.