Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Regional armors?

Started by Klezmer Gryphon, July 03, 2015, 07:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klezmer Gryphon

For starters, I want to clarify that I'm not asking about armors for individual wandering warriors. They all have their personal wants and needs when it comes to armor, weapons and such. I'm focusing this question towards the militaries of Le'Raana.

I noticed for a while that there wasn't any information on what sort of armor is considered popular in particular regions of Le'Raana, but I find it hard to believe that a soldier in the Adelan military would be wearing almost the exact same thing as a soldier in the Grand Duke's army, for example. So, my question is:

What kinds of armor are found in the different countries across Le'Raana?*

*Discounting Yoreiq (since warfare is a big no-no there) and Essyrn (since their military is handled primarily by Adela).

@Rhi-Rhi

Rhindeer

Oh yes, they definitely have different uniforms!

Though most fighters in the military will be average joe soldiers, so they won't really get special uniforms. Back in the day, soldiers had to be rather wealthy to afford their own armor, and much of it was hand-me-downs if they were lucky! Most soldiers have to supply their own equipment, so there's no real standard uniform until you get higher up in rank. So knights and generals and officers will definitely have uniforms, but a regular guy drafted into service? Not so much.

I'll have to talk to Tally for more info and brainstorming about what sorts of different uniforms the nations might have! Because they will all be different styles from nation to nation.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa