Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Things you see in a graveyard (Ragnarok)

Started by Ice, July 04, 2015, 12:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

( Sorry it took a bit to  start)

It was a drizzly day as one creature started digging a hole in the wet ground. He shook his head as the rain started to pick up. He then sighed and kept on digging. He then stopped digging and looked around the graveyard. He was not sure why but he kept getting  a strange feeling. Like there was something here that was not supposed to be here. Something strange. He looked about but saw nothing. Then he frowned and went back to work. The faster he got his job done the better for him .

Ragnarok

( Don't worry. I am patient mostly. Depends of course. )

Darthar was walking around a graveyard in Moraki Desert until he heard a shovel. Gravediggers. Those people disgusted him because of their way to disturb the dead. He began following the voice and walked silently, very silently so he couldn't be heard. When he arrived to the graveyard he saw a creature digging up a grave. He touched the creature on the shoulder after enveloping himself with a magical barrier that made sure he himself would be caused no harm. "Why do you disturb the dead by digging their graves?" he asked the creature with a silent tone waiting for answer.

Ice

(Awesome)

The creature was quietly digging when he was touched. Now touching this creature caused him pain. That was his weakness .He cringed in pain as he turned around quickly and frowned. he was looking at something in the darkness. He was not sure what it was though. he could tell that he was not human.

He looked at the creature and gave a smile . " I do what I must to survive." he answered now. then he gave laugh and said " do you have a problem with that?" he asked now.

Ragnarok

Darthar looked at him with disappointment on his face which of course was not visible to the creature. "So you dig dead peoples graves for a living?" he asked and took his hand from his shoulder. "Well let me tell you this. I don't find any problem with that but... The dead might have a problem with that. That is because, sometimes the dead people on graveyards are restless." he said before raising his hand from his shoulder pointing it at the grave he was digging. A dead person was rising from there.

Ice

phears looked to the man as he spoke now. he did what most monsters like him did. his kind were known for doing all kinds of ghastly things.  " I cant get work anywhere else." he snorted. he was relived that the man let his shoulder go. when he did that the pain was gone. then he heard what else the man said.

" the dead are dead. they left this world already." he stated now. then he saw what he was pointing at. he cringed and stared to back away. he did not like the dead coming to like like that.

Ragnarok

Darthar didn't look amused. "Well seems like you were wrong gravedigger." he laughed a bit before he chanted something and shouted "Return to the spirit world where you belong!" at the dead corpse which was trying to rise. "Now it should not bother you but I might bother you." he continued and looked at the gravedigger. Then he walked a bit away sweating he took off his hood revealing his corpse alike face.

Ice

Phears was not happy to say the least. He was always told that the dead could not hurt him. He then heard what the man was saying. he paused and frowned abit. " I can see that." he said with a frown. then the strange man spoke to the corpse fare chanting something. it stopped its moving towards him. he looked at the man and blinked. that was very strange.

then the man said that he might bother him. phears readied himself for intact. but what he got was the dead mans face. " oh no."phears said backing away

Ragnarok

Darthar wasn't surprised about the creatures reaction. Everyone detested the dead. Especially those who were dead themselves. At least presumed to be dead. "I wont hurt you I ask you to leave this graveyard immediately. I can feel the souls here are more restless than you think." he said to the creature. "Also what is your name? So that I might know you when we meet again." he continued and walked towards him placing his hood on his face to hide the face of his.

Ice

Phears looked at the creature with aj frown. He might have been the master of controlling fear but. That did not mean that he did not feel it. He listined to the creaturee as he spoke."i am happy for ithat." He said to the man now . He was then asked his name. He thought for a second and said"i am phears" then he asked "whats your name he asked now.

Ragnarok

Darthar nodded at him. "Phears it is then. Glad to meet you." he said and heard his question. "My name is Darthar and I am an undead as you might have seen already. Sometimes the dead don't stay dead do they?" he asked him after telling Phears his name. Now walking a bit away from him now before looking around.

Ice

Phears looked at him as he spoke. He was not certain what to think about this man. He knew what it was like to be different though. " Same here , Darthar. " he said with a frown now. He then heard what he asked him now. " No they don't. I am a bit of a monster under this hood." he said with a sigh. ": That is why I cant work anywhere." he now added.

Ragnarok

Darthar nodded at Phears. "What kind of monster are you under that hood of yours?" he asked from the gravedigger out of curiosity. Then he walked around before opening his mouth again. "Maybe we should find another graveyard... These spirits are too restless here." he continued and told him because he knew a lot of stuff about the dead so he told him what might be the best course of action in his mind.

Ice

Phears looked at the man when he asked what he was. He had a simple explanation. " I am a creature that feeds on and controls fear." he said to him. " I do it through touch. Though it hurts me as bad as it scares them." he added.  He nodded to what the creature said next. " ahh yeah we should." he said softly. He figured that he should listin to this creature since he had been right so far.

Ragnarok

Darthar motioned Phears to follow him because he knew the fastest route to the nearest graveyard where the souls rested more deeply than here. "We will be soon at the graveyard. This is the fastest route to the place where we are going. Follow me and you will be safe." he said to him and continued walking but every step was laid carefully on the ground.

Ice

Phears followed the strange creature. He was not sure where he was taking him. However something told him that this man was not wanting to harm him. That he was true to his word. He looked at him when he spoke. " alright. Thank you for helping me. I do not get that often." he said softly. As the walked the wind blew gently across the desert. It was an added effect to this strange meeting.

Ragnarok

The wind didn't stop Darthar from leading Phears to the nearby graveyard for he saw the dead spirits that rested in peace. "It is not a problem to lead a person to a place which is safer than the other one." he said to Phears. Then he walked forward until he came to the graveyard. "Here we are lets hope someone else doesn't come here to pay their respects to the dead." he told Phears because it was common for people to mourn their people on the anniversary day of the dead ancestors dying day.

Ice

Phears walked behind the creature as he followed him. He was not certain rather he should be so trusting . however he did not have a reason not to be. He smiled as he heard what the creature said now. "I see." He said softly. He was never any good at holding conversations. Though he did try ."I would hope not either. "He said. He pulled his hood tighter against his face as the wind picked up slightly. He was not sure if it meat bad weather or not. He hoped that it did not though

Ragnarok

He looked around before he too noticed that the wind picked up. "Damn weather." he muttered under his breath looking at Phears. Then he felt something, something different. "Is it only me or are you too feeling that something bad is coming this way?" he asked the strange looking man. He himself silently hoped that it wasn't anything out of ordinary beginning to watch if there was a grave for the man to dig. "Okay you can choose the grave but make sure you make it seem undisturbed after your done." he told the man because he knew sometimes if things went wrong they went wrong in the worst possible way.

Ice

Pears looked at the strange creature. He head heard what he had said. He did not like bad wether either. "Yes I am " he said softly. He did not like changes in the washer. He then heard what the other male said to him. So he smiled and said. "Okay I will" he said softly . he then began to look for the perfect grave to dig.

Ragnarok

Darthar looked around himself and he repeated the process several times before he noticed something. "Damn it... this is just not an ordinary graveyard." he said walking to the biggest of the graves. He looked towards the man named Phears. "There's something that doesn't sit well with me. And also... I feel like we're being watched, what about you?" he asked looking at the grave digger waiting for an answer.