Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Things you see in a graveyard (Ragnarok)

Started by Ice, July 04, 2015, 12:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Phears looked around the graveyard. There was something off about this place. He moved his hand in front of his robe. He could feel that there was something wrong with this place. he looked to the other male now as he heard him speak. He seemed to be having the same feeling that phears was. " Yes I have the same feeling. I don't think we are alone here. " Phears said in an uneasy voice. He then looked around with his coal red eyes. He was not certain rather they should stay or go.

Ragnarok

Darthar fixed his gaze on a large gravestone. "What is this?" he asked himself. He walked to the gravestone and swept the dust of the stone. He read it and slammed his head. "This place is not safe these people were rich in their lives, we cannot afford to be caught. We must leave now!" he told the gravedigger and prepared himself to leave this place at a fast pace. He walked so that he was near the digger. Then he heard steps, three pairs of them. He placed his hand on the diggers shoulder. "Someone is coming we must prepare for a confrontation." he told to the digger and prepared as quietly as possible for the confrontation to come.

Ice

Phears frowned a bit as he glanced around. How was it that he got himself in such situations. He wondered to himself. Then he saw the other look at a gravestone. Then he saw his reaction and heard what he said. Well that was not good. "Oh that's not good. I agree" he said. his eyes glowed a bit darker under his cloak.h e was not comfortable here. Maybe tonight was not the best night to be doing this. Damn his bad luck. and it was going to get worse it seemed.

Then he also heard the sound of others coming closer. " Okay " he replied. He hoped that perhaps this would not be too terrible. Though considering what others thought of what he did that was probably not going to be the case.h e was no fighter but he would defend himself if he had to.