Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"I've tried counting them so many times," Grazen recalled. "I never had much else to do. I would always lose my place and have to start over though."

Greenery

Esmeralda giggled lightly. "The stars are countless you know." She stated with a smile, kissing cheek.

Wicked Basket

"I was very lonely," Grazen said sheepishly. "I didn't have many other ways to pass the time."

Greenery

"Aww baby." Esmeralda purred and kissed his ear. "Now you can count how many children you want." She giggled, joking of course. "But seriously, babe. Have you counted how many time the wave have splashed up against the side of the boat?"

Wicked Basket

"I've haven't really been on any boats very often," he told her. "I never really thought about counting waves. It's probably very difficult to do when the seas are calm."

Greenery

"Not other boats, this one." Esmeralda clarified, patting his chest. "Well I have. So far it's been over two hundred times." The enchantress stated, sitting up and rolling her neck. "We haven't bathed in a while."

Wicked Basket

"Well, we are surrounded by water," Grazen told her. "So that problem could be easily solved. It's probably cold though."

Greenery

Esmeralda thought it over. "We'll be okay." She shrugged her shoulders and laid back down on her stomach, staring at her pillows thinking things over. "Plus I could always conjure up a tub or something."

Wicked Basket

"Oh yeah," Grazen said. "I keep forgetting that you can do stuff like that."

Greenery

"Yep. I should really not focus on that though. Conjuring his fun, but it takes away from concentrating on my enchanting abilities." Esmeralda explained, stretching her body.

Wicked Basket

Greenery

"Yeah, but not as good." She sighed, disappointed in herself. "Like if I were to stop working on conjuring and focus on that. I could also bewitch others and objects." Esmeralda stated. 

Wicked Basket

"Really," Grazen said. "Like how?"

Greenery

"By controlling their emotions." She said simply, turning on her side to look at him.

Wicked Basket

"Controlling their emotions," Grazen repeated. "So you can enchant something to make someone feel happy whenever they touch it, or something like that?"

Greenery

"Hmm...or enchant the person directly." Esmeralda moved over and rested her head on his chest.

Wicked Basket

"Enchanting a person directly," Grazen asked. "You mean like that heart thing you did to me?"

Greenery

Esmeralda shrugged her shoulders. "In a way, but less personal." She smiled some, thinking of what she could do.

Wicked Basket

"Is there anything else I should know about," Grazen asked. "Like is there anything else that you can do?"

Greenery

Esmeralda thought for a moment. "Currently no." She answered before kissing his lips.