Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mirror, Mirror cont. (Private)(M)

Started by Wicked Basket, July 07, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Basket

"Oh," Grazen replied. "That would prove to be quite a problem."

Greenery

"I agree love." She got up and walked toward the front of the ship. She summoned a green fireball to light the way.

Wicked Basket

"So we get to Adela," Grazen began. "What do we do then?"

Greenery

She shrugged her shoulders. "Hopefully establish some type of life together." Esmeralda answered, looking over her shoulder at him.

Wicked Basket

"Easier said than done, my dear," he told her. "I'll need to find a job as soon as we get there."

Greenery

"I know, Grazen." She sighed, trying to think. "You could have a bounty hunter job?" Esmeralda offered.

Wicked Basket

"I already have that," Grazen told her. "I need to find a bounty though."

Greenery

Esmeralda thought. "I know a few witches who might want your help." She answered, turning to look at him. "But I'm sure you'll find some interesting job of some sort." 

Wicked Basket

"It doesn't have to be interesting," Grazen said. "It just has to pay well."

Greenery

"I just  don't want you to be bored." She stated with a shrug of her shoulders.

Wicked Basket

"What's a little boredom when there's a big payout," Grazen said. "We have to support ourselves somehow."

Greenery

Esmeralda sighed "I guess you're right. I just don't want you to be bored with your life...bored with me." She mumbled, looking down into the water. "That's the last thing I want to do."

Wicked Basket

"I could never be bored with you," Grazen assured her. "Just think of all the excitement we've already had."

Greenery

"That is true, dear." She grinned impishly before turning around and kissing his lips. "We could always spice it up if we wanted to."

Wicked Basket

"We could spice it up even further," Grazen asked.

Greenery

"Oh yeah." Esmeralda smirked. "You have no idea." She giggled and kissed his neck.

Wicked Basket

"Perhaps you could give me an idea," Grazen suggested.

Greenery

Esmeralda thought for a moment. "Like maybe...backwards horse rider." She blush a bit, looking down at the boat's wooden floors.

Wicked Basket

Grazen raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

Greenery

"It's hard to explain." She giggled, moving back over to him.