Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Availability change? I don't know...

Started by visualspice, May 19, 2015, 08:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

So things are going to change in my life in a big way. For better or worse, its just something I'm going to have to survive on my own. I won't go into too many details, but whatever the outcome is going to be, will probably affect my time on here. This is just a heads up in case I go poof for a while. Who knows, I might not poof at all but a lot of unpleasant things are going on with my life and I have to start a new job next Tuesday, so yeah....
Guess spring is really the season for new beginnings and change.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Xphy

Oh my. If you feel the need to take some time away from the board it would perfectly understandable. Hopefully everything turns out ok.

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

thehiddenbeast13

Hope everything works out in your favor spice!!

Saber-Five

I offer my condolences and hope you will be okay.

visualspice

Thanks. I hope I'll be okay, too. There's just so much I can handle and what life is dishing me makes me feel numb.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

I'm sorry to hear you've hit a rough patch, and I hope everything turns out for the best. Take your time, and take care of yourself. We all understand!

Draconian

I don't know what you're going through, but I've experienced the whole  "what life is dishing makes you feel numb" thing and can offer a few cyber hugs. That part always sucks 'cause of the blegh.

On a more positive note. I really hope you enjoy your new job! Being bleh and hating your job is the worst. I wish many (Or few) fantastic coworkers and bosses upon you.

Jounin64

I know I haven't known you that long but ima still send u cyber hugs *hugs* I have wicked high anxiety n genetic depression so I can understand the who numb thing, but I hope you feel better. Good things happen to good people in the end.

visualspice

Thanks everyone. And yeah, anxiety sucks. I have that too, and have only been finally getting it under control and stuff, which is why this other massive road bump is so hard. Trying to stay strong but I just feel like wanting to sleep all day :\

visualspice

With me working now and my other personal issues still up in the air, this is kind of still in effect (if it wasn't already obvious). Just letting you all know!

JackieCat

Good luck, Spicy!  Sending you good wishes!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

Thanks! And on top of that I've been sick. Go figure. At least I'm really enjoying my new job!

visualspice

I should be able to post more "regularly" in about two weeks. Work is busy and next week I have company coming but things keep looking up so yay for good news.

JackieCat

Good for you, Spice!  I'm glad things are getting better!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Eveline

I'm so sorry I didn't see this message when you first posted it- ah-
I'm really sorry life's being a butt... I don't know what you must be, or were, going through but knowing you feel that way is horrible... Im not the oldest, haven't gone through the most, but that feeling is an ugly one... I wish I was better with the words ;-; I wish I could help somehow- really... I don't know you that well but you seem so sweet ;-, and life being a butt to anyone just blehh- It happens... But I'm sending you lots of warm virtual hugs *huggles* <3 and hope that things will turn up...! Which I'm glad to hear that they are! Its great to hear you're happy with you're new job! Just try to take things slow and don't stress when you don't need to .w.' Hope things keep looking up ^u^!

visualspice

Awww *hugs* thanks, eveline! You're so sweet. And I'm staying positive and so far, things seem to be getting better so yay for that!