Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alone and Unworthy(visualspice)

Started by JackieCat, July 14, 2015, 04:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Ariznim hesitated for a moment before turning her back on him so he could see her wing.  She was confused by Miersck, and didn't quite know what to think of him, but he had helped her so far.

Since he was so guarded about himself, Ariznim did not try to make conversation anymore, she simply sat in silence.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

Although he preferred the silence, his wings twitched in irritation over that, too. He didn't like the idea of feeling like some doting care taker for this strange fae person. So he might be closer in relation to her specie than most he had run into outside of his home, he still felt strange over this interaction and found himself grumbling, "Looks like it's still healing. But you could er.. try to stretch it to see." Even he was having a hard time judging. He wasn't a medic by any means!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

JackieCat

"Oh, okay." Ariznim gently lifted her wing.  There was a dull pain, but it wasn't that bad,Ariznim wondered if the powdery stuff had actually worked.  If it had, it was a very amazing substance, one that Ariznim had never heard of before.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

"Well..." he asked, bristling with impatience. "Feel any different?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

JackieCat

"It feels. . . better," Ariznim said, and it did, the pain seemed to be numbed, and it wasn't bleeding anymore, which was a plus.  "Thank you."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Miersck felt so strange at her gratitude, and found himself blushing as he shifted, awkwardly.
"Well... thanks good," he told her gruffly, looking away. "And if you're feeling better," he went on, sighing. "We should keep moving."

We? Did he really just suggest a we?

JackieCat

"Okay," Ariznim said, and she got to her feet, slowly testing her wing again.  It definitely felt like she could move with it, though definitely not fly.

She looked around, and felt a sinking feeling in her chest.  "I don't know where we are," she said quietly. "Do you?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

"Not really," he muttered. "This isn't my home lands."

JackieCat

Ariznim bit her lip.  "Well. . .  I couldn't find my way back to where those men were chasing me from. . . so should we just pick a random direction and walk?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Miersck was so angry he could spit. His wings bristled and he turned away from her and continued to glare at the world.
"But we could end up picking the very direction those stupid humans were chasing us from! Spirit's Kneecaps, this is as ridiculous as a wolf eating acorns!"

JackieCat

Ariznim held back a cringe at his outburst.  If they were going to be traveling together, she would have to get used to his grouchiness.

"But we have to do something. . ." Ariznim said. "We can't stand around here all day.  Perhaps. . ."

She trailed off and looked at the ground around there feet, hoping she could find some of their footprints and know which way they came from.  But she wasn't a tracker.

She straightened. "Are you a tracker?" she asked. "If you could find our footprints. . ?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

"What?" Miersck bristled. "Do I look like a tracker? I have wings!" Which clearly explained his annoyance!

JackieCat

"Sorry!" Ariznim quickly apologized. "So. . . We just a pick a direction and walk?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Her apology, (and reply!) annoyed him even more as he bristled until it seemed his wings might burst off his back.
"Yes, of course!" he barked out the reply, and growled a little as he pointed himself in a direction and just walked.

JackieCat

Ariznim really didn't know how to deal with this young man, so she said nothing and timidly followed him as he walked.

She would have tried to make some sort of conversation, but she just assumed that it would annoy him even more than her previous questions had, so she stayed silent.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Unfortunately, it didn't matter what she did. Miersck was irritable with or without her aid. And in fact, her going silent was irking him now as he bristled up again.

"I hope we're not traveling together for long," he huffed, crimson eyes cutting forward towards their wayward trail. "It's not exactly safe around me...." He bristled again and huffed, "Or even out here." Then more irritably he added, "But just where are you gonna go now? And where were you headed anyway to attract humans like that after your tail?"

Although she had no tail, he figured she'd get his point!

JackieCat

She just couldn't do anything, right, could she.

She didn't ask why it wasn't safe around him, but she shook her head at his next question.

"I don't know what I'll do," she said. "I've never have a home, so I suppose I'll just continue to wander.   And those men have been on my trail since I passed by Zantaric.  I tried not to get to near, but someone caught sight of me. . . And though I would make a rather entertaining circus attraction."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

He paused, eyes widened before he turned around to face her.
"What!? Zantaric?" he barked the words, baring his teeth. "Are you crazy!? I'm not even from this side of the forest and even I know to stay far away from that place like you would a bear's cave!"
Was she so stupid!?

JackieCat

"I couldn't help it!" Ariznim said, her usually timid voice, for the first time, coming close to a snap. "I needed money, and I had gotten a job from someone.  We were supposed to meet up in a small town, but last minute they sent me a bird saying it was changed to just outside Zantaric.  I didn't want to go, but there aren't many people around here willing to hire me, so I needed the money!"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

"Money? What good can their money do for a forest dweller?"

Tags: