Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alone and Unworthy(visualspice)

Started by JackieCat, July 14, 2015, 04:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

"I'm not usually living in a forest," Ariznim said. "I couldn't stay out here for too long without starving.  I know somewhat how to survive, I've learned over the years.  But I'm always on the run, it seems.  I go through towns to get food, but I don't even stay the night.  For some reason everyone seems to either kill me or kidnap me."
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

He snorted, still all bristly.
"That's because you're not human." He seethed. "Anywhere you go around here, especially if you move further North... people seem to think you're just some animal."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

JackieCat

Arizinim sighed. "But there are so many non-human's that live happily here, why can't I?" She glanced over at him. "You have trouble to, don't you?"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

visualspice

"Yeah, but I stay away from those acorn brained humans."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

JackieCat

"I would," Ariznim sighed. "But I. . ." She trailed off before continuing. "But I'm lonely.  I don't want to be alone, always on the run.  I want to have friends, people who love me whom I can love back.  But no one seems to feel the same about me. . ."

She trailed off again, sure Miersck did not want to hear any more of her troubles.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

"What? Why?" The idea was maddening. "You want humans to love you?" He could't believe this! "You must really have acorns for brains! Rotting acorns! Rotting acorns filled with worms!"
He shook his head and walked faster so he didn't have to see her. "Human's.... they want to kill our kind! Grind us up! Use us for potions!"

JackieCat

Ariznim's eyes widened, and she shoved him from behind, she couldn't believe him!

"At least I want to be nice to people!" she said angrily. "At least I'm not always mean and sulking and hateful!"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Not expecting that, Miersck hit the dirt.

"What the heck-" He blinked and nursed his chin where it had scrapped against pebbly ground. His red eyes flashed angrily up at her.

"Nice to people? You just shoved me down!"

JackieCat

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Ariznim said, her hands flying to her mouth, not meaning to make him fall.  "Are you alright?"

She reached out a hand to help him up, not that she expected him to take it, that is.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

He shoved her hand away, gritting his teeth.
"What are you doing? Don't touch me! You'd done enough help already!"

JackieCat

"I'm so sorry," Ariznim said, pulling back her hand to her chest as her eyes started to well up, but she pushed back the tears.   Miersck would get even angrier, she was sure, if she cried.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe her. And soon he was on his feet and growling.
"We're far enough from those men now! You can find your own way outta this place!" An dhe turned from her in a huff and began to storm away.

JackieCat

Ariznim watched as he turned away, and tearss started to fall from her eyes, unable to be contained anymore.

Oh no, it was happening again.  Again she was being left by someone she had hoped to become friends with, or at least allies.  She may have been able to find a way out of the forest alone, but she couldn't stand to be alone again.

She pushed back her tears and took a step after Meirsck. "Wait!  Please don't go!  I promise I won't annoy you, I won't even talk!"
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

He couldn't believe the audacity of her words! And the fact she was pleading with him made him madder than hell! He was about to turn on his heels to tell her off once and for all, but he barely managed to catch the sight of a hunter- whose bow was fixed squarely on Ariznim.

Not thinking, he turned and tackled the girl into the dirt, the arrow whizzing over their heads as the moth boy swore up a storm.

"Rotting acorns!" They found them!

JackieCat

For a second, Ariznim didn't know what had happened.  One second she was looking after Meirsck, sure he would leave, and the next she was lying with her face in the dust.  A second later, her brain registered what had happened.

She scrambled to her feet, attempting to pull Meirsck up after her.  She knew that standing would put them directly within the hunter's sights, but they couldn't stay on the ground!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Keeping low, the nimble fae rushed right along side her.
"Come on, let's go, let's go!" he urged her, squeezing her hand as he took the lead, pulling her along and pushing his way through the thorny underbrush.

JackieCat

She ran after him as fast as she could, but the hunter made chase.  He was bigger than they were, and probably faster, but in the forest, they had an easier time getting through the underbrush.

They could hear him cursing behind them, and an arrow flew past them, hitting a tree and stabbing deep into the wood.

"We have to either lose him, or hide!" Ariznim said, looking desperately around.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

Run or hide. Miersck cringed. Neither seemed an option he was willing to chance. But they had little choice, and as they continued on their run, he knew hiding was no option, since the hunter was now in sight. And running wasn't something either of them could do forever.

But the choice was soon made for them as the hunter launched his next attack- which was no longer a deadly arrow, but a spring form netting that shot out and over their forms. By the tme Miersck saw the strange thing coming their way, it was already around them, the weights catching hold and enclosing them, tight.

Miersck felt himself go down hard, with Ariznim at his side. And as he squirmed and tried to fight the strength of the net, he spotted the hunter looming over top of them as he growled.

"My my, what a catch!" The hunter was quite pleased with himself and went to work, securely tieing the netting closed. "Can't say I thought I'd bring in any sort of creature alive today!"

JackieCat

Ariznim struggled too, but her injured wing bent against the netting and she cried out in pain, and by now the hunter was upon them.

For a second, she considered changing form, her hybrid form was stronger than the form she was currently in, but it would take time to change, and even more time if she wanted to do a full transformation.  It wouldn't help them now, but perhaps later, if they were alone, she could use it to get both of them out from wherever they were going to be taken.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

visualspice

"Creature... creature?" Miersck puffed up, baring his teeth and struggling more strongly against the netting. "We're fae, not some creature you can presume is no better than an animal. In fact, we're more human than you!"

But the hunter simply laughed.

"Believe what you will, but your kind are both very rare and very useful to humans." The smile the hunter gave them sent chills down Miersck's spine. He bared his teeth again and continued to struggle.

"I"m warning you! Let us go, or.. or else!"

And the man laughed.
"Or else what?"

Tags: