Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Seal the Deal [m]

Started by Rhindeer, July 31, 2015, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Kuvira caught Juras's look and smiled back, leaning over just a bit more than was necessary as she refilled his glass--enough to give him a good peek at her breasts. Not that the garment concealed much to begin with; it was designed to leave her accessible.

To Ghali. Eugh.

Straightening up again, she winked at him and then turned and strode back to her bench with a swish of her hips.

Ghali was oblivious. By that point, he'd had enough wine to make him careless. "Oh, nothing fancy," he said with a wave of his hand. "They're simple homes, large enough to house a single family, so it would be more than enough space for a single person. I use them to house my men. Keep them close to me. If they can bring their families along, they raise fewer objections."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Juras appreciated Kuvira's decision to lean over that extra distance, finding nothing to object over. When she straightened up and winked to him, he smirked, and looked back to Ghali. Deciding to give Kuvira something to look at as well, he stretched in his seat, fully extending his arms and rippling the muscles on his back.

"Well, I'd be both happy and honored to accept one of these homes, if it's no trouble to you."

Rhindeer

"If it were any trouble, I wouldn't have offered," Ghali said around a mouthful of food. "I'll have it set up within the week, and then you'll be free to move in whenever's convenient. The sooner the better. Don't dally."

He washed his meal down with another long sip of wine, which was already going to his head. Kuvira noted that with a sigh of relief; it meant as soon as he was full, he would basically just go and fall asleep, for her had no tolerance for alcohol even though he loved it. It only made him tired. The nights when he drank were the nights she had freedom.

As Ghali clapped for the servants to start bringing out dessert, she watched Juras's little display with a smile, both appreciative and relieved.

It seemed, at least, that the flirting had been welcomed.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Juras nodded, and he ate a few more bites of his food.

"Oh, I never dally. Dally on the sands, and you end up a dead man," Juras said, and took a sip of his wine. With a hint of curiosity, Juras noted that Ghali apparently had the alcohol tolerance of a five-year old.

"If you don't mind me asking, what kind of goods do you deal in as a merchant? I find myself curious."

Rhindeer

"Spices and perfumes, mostly," Ghali said. And sure enough, as he spoke, the peach cobbler Kuvira had spoken of was brought and and laid out on the table, among myriad other delicacies. Chocolates, tarts, candied fruits, cakes. It was indeed a meal fit for a king. Or a merchant prince.

"The wetter nations pay a ridiculous amount for both of those. You would think their food was bland, from the way they gobble it up."

DaGlobster

"Well, I was born in Uthlyn, and I can say with certainty is that Essyrn, Thanatos, and Yoreiq are the country's sole suppliers of spices. I don't think the climate agrees with growing them over in the greener areas."

Juras eagerly took two slices of the cobbler, and when he took a bite, he groaned with pleasure.

"Compliments to the chef, this cobbler's amazing!" Juras said with chuckle, and he took another bite.

"Reminds me of my days in Adela."

Rhindeer

"Adela, eh? You're well traveled, then?" Ghali said, his chair creaking as he leaned back in it and munched on a slice of chocolate tart.

"As for the cobbler, you have Kuvira to thank for that. For a slave, she's delightfully talented. Isn't that right, dear?"

And at that, Kuvira mustered up a bright smile as though she adored the praise, though behind her smile, her eyes were smoldering.

DaGlobster

"Well, before I was a gladiator, sir, I made my gold as a pit fighter in Thanatos, and before that, I was a mercenary. I've been pretty much everywhere."

He took another bite of cobbler.

"And this cobbler's as Adelan as it gets."

Rhindeer

"No wonder you're so successful. I assume you've picked up a variety of fighting styles from the places you've been?" Ghali said around a mouthful of desert, swallowing it down with more wine before hiding a yawn behind his hand.

"And from the looks of your ears, you've got a little more in you than human, correct?"

DaGlobster

Juras caught the small yawn, and while Ghali was distracted by yawning, Juras flashed Kuvira a sly look for the briefest of moments.

"That's right. Essyrni Double-Khopesh, Serenian Street-Fencing, and the Wudang Sword style from Thanatos, just to name a few," Juras said, smiling proudly.

"And I am half-elf. On my mother's side."

Rhindeer

"Mmm, I see," Ghali murmured, and hid another yawn behind his hand. He blinked dully for a couple seconds, seeming distracted by something, and then took another bite of cobbler and stretched.

"Ah, my apologies, Juras, my lad. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm afraid I didn't sleep well last night." Sitting up straighter, his back popping, he sighed and looked to Juras. "Feel free to stay and enjoy the meal, as much of it as you can fit. My servants are yours to command, and if you need lodging for the night," he added with a pointed look toward all the booze, "then my servants will show you to one of our guest rooms. For now, however, I'm afraid I must retire for now."

And he rose from his seat then, rubbing at the bridge of his nose. "Kuvira, see that he's comfortable."

With that said, and a polite but shallow bow, Ghali strode from the room.

DaGlobster

"Thank you. I'm honored to accept your hospitality," Juras said, and he gave Ghali a little bow of his head. He watched the rotund man leave the room, and when he was sure Ghali was clear, he sagged in his seat and groaned.

He looked back to Kuvira, and he had a sly grin on his face.

"You wanna show me to my room?"

Rhindeer

She thought Ghali would never leave!

Kuvira let out a sigh of relief when he was gone, and caught Juras's eye. With a knowing smile as she caught his own sly one, she rose to her feet, poured a glass of wine for herself, and drained it.

With Ghali gone, she was free to eat what was left. But it looked like that would have to wait for now.

"Tired already, sir?" she asked, amusement in her eyes, as she set the glass back down and motioned him to follow her.

DaGlobster

"Oh, I could do with some good bed rest," Juras said, and he stood from his seat. He picked up a bottle of wine from the table, and took a hearty chug from it.

He followed behind her, grinning like a bastard.

Rhindeer

With her back to Juras, he couldn't see her smile as she lead the way through Ghali's spacious home, an extra sway to her hips, all too aware of how the fabric left so little to the imagination. Bed rest, indeed! Of course she had a feeling of what the gladiator wanted, and she was happy to provide--and hopefully seal a deal of her own, whether he knew it or not. A gladiator would have access to information she didn't and she could likely squeeze much of it out of him with pillow talk. And if he was Ghali's, then they would be seeing each other again.

Hopefully she could convince him now to keep coming back to her.

It was risky, for so many reasons, and she kept her eyes peeled for servants as she lead him down a hall and to a room off to the left. Trading information was dangerous business in and of itself.

Laying with someone who wasn't Ghali? He would kill her for that, she was certain.

But he was indisposed now, and would be for a while, so she opened the door and ushered Juras inside--and shut the door behind them.

Leaning against the door, she let out a held breath, face slightly flushed from the wine, and looked at him. "We shouldn't be doing this," she whispered--and yet everything in her tone and wicked smile suggested that was part of the thrill.

DaGlobster

In all honesty, if Kuvira was doing this to get information out of him regarding slaves and the operations of the colosseum, then that was information he would give freely regardless. He had absolutely no love for the slavemasters of Essyrn.

Juras looked at her, and smiled as he took another swig from the bottle.

"I know," he whispered back. "That's the best part."

He stepped up to her and fearlessly joined his lips to hers, hands flying down to her hips.

Rhindeer

Kuvira would be lying if she ever tried to claim information was her sole motivator.

That was just part of it.

And as she sealed her lips to Juras's and tangled her hands in his hair, her body boldly pressing into his, all the tension of the day began to melt. This was also why she did this, for sheer enjoyment, for pleasure and for a few moments of freedom. It was a rare moment of autonomy, where she actually got to choose and do something because she wanted to, and got to lay with someone of her choosing. Ghali never beat her, and he wasn't rough with her, but she didn't like him, didn't enjoy anything about their time together, and rough or not she was still forced. Perhaps not physically, but she couldn't deny him, either; he owned her.

In rare moments like these, she got to enjoy herself and know that her body was still hers.

Slipping her tongue into his mouth, her breath coming out in bursts, she trailed her hands down his back and finally to his hips and began to wrestle his pants open. "Hurry," she breathed.

DaGlobster

Juras helped Kuvira get him out of his pants, and she'd find that he had a tool to match his gladiator physique. He crushed their lips together, and then pulled away. He undid his vest and it was off in a flash.

"Your turn," he whispered, and pulled away from her and took a seat on the bed, watching and waiting.

Rhindeer

Kuvira was dearly looking forward to making use of said "tool".

But before she could even touch it, Juras pulled away, and she let out a soft whine of complaint. But then he was on the bed, waiting for her, and, well, it was only fair! With an amused smile, her eyes hooded, she reached down and stripped the dress up and over her head and let it fall carelessly to the floor.

And, as was hinted to by the sheer fabric, she wore nothing but her skin beneath.

She stretched, gathering all her tiny braids and tossing them over her shoulder and letting him admire her for a moment. She had a body many craved, soft and voluptuous with breasts that drew attention even when she was fully clothed. Her navel was pierced, a silver leaf design dangling just below, and her left nipple was also pierced--on Ghali's order. The veil she wore in public marked her as a slave, but he had wanted something that more intimately marked her as his.

Striding over to Juras, she gave him a little wink. "Do I please you?" she asked, even as she slid down onto her knees.

DaGlobster

"Is that a trick question?" Juras asked, and he grinned at her, giddy with wine. When she dropped down onto her knees, Juras preemptively started to harden up in anticipation.

"Because yeah. You do."