Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

To the Patron of House Kresstul

Started by massimo scaffaldi, August 05, 2015, 11:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massimo scaffaldi

[Delivered along with a bundle of fine Camf Brandy and a beautiful potted plant via courier]

Fair wind and high tides Patron of House Kresstul,

This letter is a message of great importance from the Carporate Executive Officer of the Mister Carp Trading Company, Mister Flynn.  With the purchase of the warehouse and dock along your busiest harbor, we have constructed a branch to manage business involving the town of Cerenis and eventually the surrounding province.  We host a good many trade routes operated by hundreds of the sea's fastest and largest war craft, earning a sizable sum in the transportation of exotic goods.  I would request a meeting between you and myself regarding the acquisition of permits and the extermination of the local pirate vessels plaguing the area.  Of course, your time will be compensated adequately.  I assure you, money is of no object.  You may name the time and place you wish to conduct business.  Know that if you have any issues with my business practice, the sooner would be better.  My company has no intention of waiting for permission to profit, and the sooner we conduct business, the sooner you will receive the agreed upon portion of income in taxes.  I look forward to your response.

Dictated by Mister Carp Trading Company CEO, Mister Flynn
Written by Secretary, Gibson Hallowgas

Tags: