Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Will you three quieten down!

Started by Jelenis Tythe, September 20, 2015, 08:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

As Flori spoke her wicked words Trayder howled in anger and Bel glared at her with pure hatred.  This amused Sabre no end and as the girl embraced him he kissed her deeply, his hand moving to caress her in her sensitive places through the silk of her gown.

"Go my dark angel....trap him and we shall leave, just call my name when he sleeps!"

He grinned to the two trapped demons.

"I think he will make a fine pony for my queen, but he best mind himself she is a strict rider and will stand for no nonsense!"

He set the mirrors about the trapped demons enclosing them inside and tying them shut.  There was the odd sound of tinkling glass and Sabre spoke in his demon tongue again. Bel and Trayder were now trapped in the mirrors, there would be none to stop their plans once he had safely stowed them away.

Parkway

Flori leaned into his embrace a small satisfied moan escaped.

Pulling from him she smiled lovingly at him "I shan't be long love."  She went into the other room where the finished potion waited to her.  She poured it into her hands and held her breath as she fingered it through her long dark tresses.  For good measure she put some behind her ears and the back of her neck like one would do a perfume.  It she exhaled and taking some breaths she could feel it already making her a bit woozy.  No time to waste.  She hurriedly as best she could to the inn.

At the inn she asked the barkeep what room Jelenis was in, she had an important message from his Lord Sabre.  No one there knew of the relationship.  He directed her appropriately.  He even asked of her wellbeing as she seemed a bit off.  Smiling she said yes.  But this made her more confident this would work.

She took the stairs up and approached his door.  Already despair and tears on her face.  She tousled her hair.  Knocking lighting, hesitantly, she whispered in a voice filled with despair and fear..."Excuse, Jelenis right?  Oh please open, oh please.  I have no one to go to and I am in dire need of help."  As she spoke she let her tears turn to sobs.

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis heard the voice outside and it sounded desperate, truly desperate, he rose and went cautiously to the door and opened it to find the girl....the one who had beaten him the night before.  She looked a wreck, tearful and scared.

"What do you want?" He said sharply, gazing at her suspiciously.

Jelenis did not have much experience of women, let alone sobbing disheveled ones.  Should he help her, was it a trick.....he could not sense Sabre close, but nor could he sense Bel or Trayder.

"Why have you come here?" He asked, softening slightly at her tears.

He ran a hand through his jet black silken hair which had fallen boyishly over his silver grey eyes.  His skin was pale, and he gestured her in with an elegant hand.

"You should not have gone with Sabre....he is an unruly wicked brute!" He said softly.

Parkway

"Yes you are right.  But please know I didn't want to hurt you.  I don't know why I did.  I don't understand what is happening.  All I wanted was a quiet evening walk."  She entered the room and sobbed into her hands.  "Oh please forgive me.  I di-di-did't want too.  I know ho-ho-how it felt.  The Master did it to me too many times to recount.  Took everything from me."  Her voice was horse and the potion made her wobbly, unsteady.   

She approached him looking truly saddened.  "Ple-Pleplease Jel-Jel-Jelenis help me.  He had his-his-oh..."  She gasped.  "His way with me!  And I acted as if I wanted it!  Wh-wh-what is happening to me?"  She clutched his arm.  "Please help me be free?"  She held her arms open silently asking to be comforted.  "Please...."  She whispered "I need help...."

Jelenis Tythe

Jelenis did not know what to do as she opened her arms for comfort, poor girl, charmed and used by the damn brute that was meant to protect him!

He let her rest against him and tried to comfort her.

"I am sorry....truly I am....if I could punish him I would....really....!"

Her hair smelled so lovely....like Lavender, she smelled like it all over. Lavender and something else. He inhaled it, holding her, trying to make it alright.  For some reason his head felt heavy, he did not understand it, his thoughts wandering.....his eyes heavy.  Why....what was it?

"I.....am...." His thoughts felt disjointed.

"What have you done......what?"

He stumbled back from her and fell against the bed....disorientated.

"What.....have......" He could not get his words out.

Parkway

She remained still letting him inhale.  She tried not the breath herself too much but could feel the potion working her over as well.  She gave him only an innocent expression.  Letting him fell dazed and confused as he fell backwards.

Once he fell to the potion she stumbled forward.  The potion also affecting her.  She made it over and sat next to Jelenis.  She brushed his hair away from his face.  She closed her eyes, swayed and the jerked up.  She called to him..."Sabre...Please come get us I...I...Sabre..."

She fell on top of Jelenis.  Her head resting on his chest.  The soft sounds of sleep filling the air.

Jelenis Tythe

Sabre had hidden the mirrors away and he heard Flori's call, when he arrived in the room he saw her on top on Jelenis and he felt a pang of jealousy seeing her thus....she was his queen not his!

"Oh no...that won't do!" He hissed, pulling Flori away from Jelenis.

He held her close to him and breathed gently into her face, he would wake her, they would share this triumph and she needed to be awake for leaving....she had been so excited about travelling in the Demon Mist.

"Wake my dark queen....wake and see your power....wake my darling!"

His eyes fell to Jelenis, so handsome....it would be better when he was transformed she would not see him as this until he turned him back.

"Flori!" He called sweetly.

"Honey Flower.....wake up!"

Parkway

She could hear him.  She fought.  It was as if something was pulling her back.  When she looked she could only see silver grey eyes and dark hair pulling her.  She struggled to be free of it.

She heard him again.  Wake!   Yes wake Flori wake.  She fought against this mysterious force holding her from her King.  SABRE her mind screamed!  And her called her that magic name...And just like that the invisible grasp of what held her broke and she went running to her dark knight.

She woke with a start!  "SABRE!!!"  She clutched him as she fought the remains of the potion.  Calmer now in his hold she raised her head to him, "Sabre, are we successful?  Did I do well?"

Jelenis Tythe

He grinned and turned her gently round to view the sleeping young man sprawled on the bed.

"You did my darling.....you got the half breed brat!"

He stroked her hair and kissed her mouth, his fingers lightly the curve of her neck and he whispered to her.

"Time to go home my pretty.....time for you to tame him!" He trailed off.

He went to the bed and yanked Jelenis to his feet and hefted the boy over his shoulder and then he turned back to Flori and slipped his arm about her waist grasping her against him.

"We travel by Demon Mist to your Fortress love.....hold tightly to me and take a deep breath!"

The mist started to form about them, Sabre had picked the location from Flori's mind. Within a short time they would be there.

((Thread to continue in Kilanthro Mountains under 'The Fortress'))

Tags: