Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Tides, Old Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, September 27, 2015, 12:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Fine," he went on with a salute. "A bath then."And he proceeded to sloppily undress.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Victory!

It was a grand attempt to keep the smug grin off her face and she quickly enough stood upto gather his sloppily removed clothing. Those would have to be cleaned. Or replaced. She waited until he was undressed before she guided him to the tub and rested a hand at her hip. "Climb in, I'll wash your back. And your hair."

"Though... How attached to this clothing are you? If there's anything in the pockets you don't want me seeing you have five seconds to get it." Graciously she turned her head and closed her eyes... Mostly because she wouldn't be surprised if he had a plethora of dicks just sitting around in his pockets.

visualspice

"What the fuck you think I got in there? It's not like you can fucking loot me." though he had forgotten the ring...
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"You are shameless enough to chase after me naked," another smile and she shrugged and dug around in his pockets. What was this? Probably from one of his many famous flings, a ring, even. Did he get married to a secret lover?

Carefully she pulled the ring out.

Then she stared at it.

"Dekka..." It was her ring.

"You... You still have this? It's..." A shake of her head and she held it carefully between her thumb and index finger, "I thought you'd have sold it years ago."

visualspice

Smiling drunkenly, he said, "I told you the offer was good. I am a man of my word." but when he noticed what she held, he grew quiet and almost seemed to sober. Then he vomitted all over the floor.

Draconian

The vomit caught her off guard.

Oh dear.

He'd gone and made himself sick.

"Oh, Dekka."

Tucking one towel aside for Dekka since she was now going to make him take a bath. She scooped some water from the tub, put it into the puddle of WhateverThatWas and cleaned it up with the remaining towels.

Then, once the mess was cleaned up she unceremoniously dumped them outside her door. The help would get to it. Moving closer to him she held his side and rubbed his back, "Please get into the tub of water? You'll feel better after, then you can sleep and in the morning you'll be right as rain." In her puke-cleaning-panic she'd placed the ring into a pocket in her skirts momentarily forgetting about it.

"Just ... Rest." She placed a kiss to his shoulder in a small comforting attempt - he was too tall for her to tiptoe and kiss his cheek - and rubbed his back again.

visualspice

Dekka groaned.
"That sounds like a fucking good idea." And he stumbled with a splash into the tub.

Though looking like shit, it was evident Dekka lived an active lifestyle by the taunt muscles now glistening with water, and a hard life by the scars and bruises lining his form. And once situated, he gave her a grin.

"You gonna join me?" he asked, patting the water playfully.

Draconian

Evarelia laughed, shifting her stance and smiling down at him.

"If you weren't so filthy I may have considered it." Gently she pressed her hand to his forehead, "we can nap together when you're done your bath."

visualspice

He gave her a drunken, suave grin.
"That didn't stop us before," he said leaning forward, nearlyclose enough to kiss her.

Draconian

"I was a horny teenager," she smirked, though she leaned in enough to press a kiss to his forehead, "besides, you didn't smell like a pig pen the last time." Leaning back she took a cloth, lathered it up with soap and passed it along his shoulder.

visualspice

He laughed, though it sounded more like an echo of a laugh.
"I suppose river rot is fucking better than drunken puke?"

Draconian

Still cleaning him the best she could she just smiled at him.

"Ah! But that water was clean! And running!" She pointed to the bath he was in, "gross."

"If you're so intent on fucking we can fuck in an actual bed!" She pointed to the bed behind her and smiled. "After you've bathed."

visualspice

At that, his expression brightened as he lifted up his arm.
"Then scrub me down and do it fucking fast!"

Draconian

A slap of the cloth on his chest, "you're not a baby, clean yourself." Though that didn't stop her from sitting back with her arms folded over her chest.

visualspice

"Yes, but I am fucking drunk," he told her with an ear to ear grin. "Come on, stop being a fucking tease. You promised me sex. Why wait? You should get fucking in here with me already!" he went on, reaching out to snatch her by the arms and pull her in with him.

Draconian

Being snatched caught her off guard and with a squeal Evarellia went face first into the water. Arms in the tub on either side of Dekka she just stared at him, hair wet and wide eyes. "Dekka!" While she wanted to frown at him she just grinned, a devilish smirk on her face. "It's only big enough to fit one adult, you know."

visualspice

At that he pulled her closer, grip stronger.
"Then I'd better make some room."

Draconian

"I'm still wearing my dress," Evarellia stated, giving him an unamused look. "How about you take your back," a gentle tug to get away "and get some sleep, and if you still feel like sex in the morning we'll get you a mint and do that." A smile and a tilt of her head, eyebrows up. Hoping, slightly, that he was too drunk to remember this conversation come morning.

visualspice

His grip held true.
"How about we have that reunion now?" he went on, keeping her close, making kisses at her throat.

Draconian

Evarelia gave her eyes a bold roll and she slipped her arms from her sleeves - though the corset wouldn't be removed so easily. "Alright, let's gone," she pet at his shoulder and stroked his cheek, "when have I ever been able to resist your..." A wrinkled of her nose at the state he was in, "charms?"