Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Tides, Old Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, September 27, 2015, 12:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

His kisses were still sloppy, his breath- rancid from drink. But his hands new exactly what to do, as she might be surprised to find her corset was actually beginning to become loose.
"No one can resist a king.." he told her, words slurred and hot against her neck.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Dekka always played a good game and unfortunately the only way to beat him at it was to play along. Evarelia nearly gagged at his breath and she was indeed surprised to feel her corset. "Dekka, wouldn't you rather do this when you're sober?" She moved her fingers up and down his sides in the water, sneaky attempts to wash him. If only she could do something about thy breath.

visualspice

"Why?" He laughed against her skin, freeing her corset enough to slip his a hand up inside as he cupped her breast. "Of course I would." He laughed again. "I'd fuck you any time..." He continued to kiss at her skin. "Anywhere."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

The hand on her boob caught her off guard and she gave a startled laugh. What a state she was in. Half in a tub, a hand on her breast with a very intoxicated man she hadn't seen in twenty someodd years. "I'd rather do this with you sober," she pressed a kiss to his temple and leaned away slightly. "In the morning. After breakfast. We can do it all day." A lie, to be sure, but he didn't need to know that.

"C'mon Dekka," she took the sponge back up and the bar of soap, "let's finish getting you bathed and then we can cuddle." Evarelia's tone took on a soothing note and she smiled.

visualspice

He couldn't fuck if he wanted to. Not in his state, even with his hand on her breast. The world, after all, was still spinning. And it seemed he was getting ill again. This time, however, he turned to throw up outside of the bath, and it went all over the floor-
one puke right after another-

Yet, his hand was still on that victoriously claimed boob.

Draconian

Then vomit happened. All over her dress.

"Oh, Dekka," the skirt was ruined and she's known he was sick, her wet hands pushed through his hair and she rubbed his back, barely even noticing he still had a hand on her breast. "Let it all out," she said gently, still trying to sooth with her hands. What a reunion.

Clearly life had not been kind to Dekka.

Though Evarelia wondered if it was by his own doing. Probably, the Dekka she remembered was impulsive and foolhardy. "Are you going to be okay? Should I call for a doctor?" She leaned in, voice low, "you said you were good at making sons. You're not pregnant, are you?"

visualspice

At her response, he smiled through vomit stained teeth.
"Fuck no."
Then promptly vomited again.

Draconian

"Good God, Dekka. How much did you drink?!" Her voice got high and a moment of panic ripped through her.  Still, being calm was important and she simply continued to alternate between rubbing his back and carding her fingers through his hair.

visualspice

It was hard to tell. He mumbled something about drinking the entire bar, but after expelling more of his stomach's contents, eventually, he simply passed out in the bath. He looked like shit, perhaps even as bad as death, which in the moment, he wouldn't care if it took him.

Draconian

"Dekka?" Evarelia shook his shoulder, "Dekka!"

Passed out in a bath of all things. Cold and clammy, she touched his face and checked his pulse. Worried now she cleaned the mess the best she could, opened a window to air out the foul smelling room and changed into a night dress - at least a hundred times more easy to change out of. It was a long night, watching over her sick friend and because she couldn't move him from the tub she stayed beside it, dozing off every now and then.

visualspice

It would be well past morning, and well into the next day before he'd awaken. The window, it seemed, was still needed to be cracked, and the sounds of the busy streets could easily be heard inside. But the hubbub about some grand voyage of a ship or whatever, was lost on Dekka as he opened his eyes and groaned into awakenedness. And his head throbbed and his entire body felt worse than shit.

At first he had no idea where he was. The walls were immaculate- but he had seen far better in the plush palace of the Grand Duchess's home. And though he recognized the woman in the room- she was not Kathryn- or even his fling, Evangeline. No...

She was..

"Evrie?"

He winced suddenly- the very act of thinking, let alone speaking, sent a jolt of pain all around his brain- but mostly focused on his temples, of which he clutched at with a, "Fuck!"

Draconian

Her name had her hum but the yelp had her jolt awake and he stared at Dekka with wide blue eyes.

"What! Are you okay?" Her voice got quiet, taking a quick look around the room, "are you still sick?"

visualspice

"Fucking Ansgar'sball sack!" he kept clutching his head. "What the fuck happened?!"

Draconian

"Far as I can tell you got dumped, got drunk out of your mind and then spent half the evening throwing up on me." A bright smile, "would you like come coffee?"

visualspice

He continued to clutch his head.
"Fuuuuuck." bending over, he groaned.
"This is a dream, just some fucking, twisted dream." He belched. It was painful. He turned to peer at her with a sneer. "You fucking coming into my dreams to taunt me, you fucking cunt? Fuck." Even talking hurt. "Well fuck you and all the other cunt fuckers out there." He could see her expression and raised his voice."What the fuck you looking at? And why the fuck am I in a fucking bath tub?" Fuck!

Draconian

Confusion was apparent on her face.

"Excuse me?" Standing up, face flushed with anger.

"You're in a tub because you smell like a God damn barn! And then you decided getting violently ill was a great idea so you did that all over me and the floor! And then you fell asleep and you're huge so I couldn't do anything but leave you in a tub!" Evarelia took a moment, hands out while she calmed herself down. Them both being angry would hardly be productive.

"You're not dreaming. You're in my hotel room in Hellvion and I am absolutely not a cunt fucker, thank you very much."

visualspice

"Fuck." He sneered and looked her over. "Coulda fooled me."

Draconian

A dark look, "That I'm not a dream or that I'm not a cunt fucker, Dekka?"

visualspice

"Both," he growled. Nursing his head, he glared at her. "What do you want?"

Draconian

A frown. Evarelia reached out briefly, hand ready to card through is hair but remembering that he was rather bitchy, she quickly pulled it back.

"I was excited when I saw you. I just... Wanted to help." Tilting her head, she tried to smile and tossed her hair over her shoulder, "You were in rough shape. You're still in rough shape."