Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New Tides, Old Sea [M]

Started by visualspice, September 27, 2015, 12:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Excited?" there was a subtle sparkle in the mean depths of his eyes. He sneered again. "I don't need your help." And he moved to stand, water gushing down his body-
before he promptly toppled over the side of the bath. The most foulest and colorful of words flowed from his mouth as cold, stale soapy water came with him- for he took the tub along, too! And it hurt like hell, his hands smarting where he had barely been able to catch himself. And the second he was able to get his balance (though he was still on his hands and knees), he turned to give the tub a hard kick that sent it sailing.

Though still naked, he was fuming made and his head was pounding like a freight train. Nostrils flaring, he stumbled to his feet- his long braid sticking to his body, and he growled no different than an animal.

"Where the fuck are my clothes?" THough he was pretty close to just simply walking out of there- dressed or not!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"Dekka!"

Evarelia yelled, angry now before she took a deep breath and went and grabbed him his clothes - which had been on the floor where he'd left them. Where she'd left them after she dug around in his pockets. The soppy mess of them in her arms, sure enough it made her night dress see-through, clinging to her skin but she was frustrated.

"Would you just calm down? Please? You're going to hurt yourself."

visualspice

"Calm down?" The room grew hotter. "Calm fucking down?!" Small flames shot out and danced across his fists. "I am as fucking calm as I fucking can be!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

"You know what, I really think you're not!"

Clothes still in her arms she frowned at him before she tossed the wet clothing at his chest, "Cool down, Dekka. God. You're not a toddler. Stop your temper tantrum!"

visualspice

Dekka caught the clothing but they began to smoke in his grasp, which only made his growls grow louder.
"Yeah well fuck you! No one asked for your god damn fucking opinion, Duchess." And with a huff, he attempted to get dressed while still sopping wet, and not able to control his fire power too well. But he really didn't fucking care.

Draconian

Evarelia frowned, arms crossed over her chest after realizing the nightdress clung to her skin from the wet clothing. It wouldn't do well for them to both be angry and she took a deep breath, watching him try to get dressed. Gently she reached out a hand, looking at him.

"Dekka. It's just... Evrie. Remember? I know you were drunk yesterday but..." A sigh and she pressed the hand reaching out to him to her hair, "I just wanted to help my friend. I'm trying really hard not to get angry at you for... For being angry about nothing."

visualspice

"Angry about nothing?" He shoved her from him, recoiling from any further touches from her as he sneered.
'Friend?" he laughed coldly. "Fucking funny thing to say you think we're fucking friends."

Draconian

"We're not?" Evarelia's face fell and she went a little pale, "why not?" She smoothed her hands down the front of her clothing and she let out a careful breath. "What are we then, that you've carried around my ring for all this time."

visualspice

He shot her a look, a dangerous, murderous look while his eyes narrowed.
"You went through my fucking things?"

Draconian

The look was returned, except there was far more stubborn to it.

"You said you didn't care. All this anger should really be directed at yourself, Dekka."

visualspice

"What do you mean I didn't fucking care!? What the fuck- What the hell are you even..." And all he could do was growl out more swears. "Look, just give me my fucking stuff back." His eyes grew hard. "All of fucking it, and I'll be on my fucking way."

Head ache aside, he could use another fucking round of drinks. Or maybe he really was still dreaming. Drunk nightmares were normally the oddest, and this was fucking over the top, to him!

Draconian

Why was he so angry? Still she rifled through her soiled dress before her fingers fell to the ring. Pulling it out of the pocket and staring at it for a few moments. "Can't you stay? I don't want you to go," slowly she held the ring out on her palm to the angry man, looking fairly crestfallen. "I just found you again," and ever since he'd left she'd always look for his face.

visualspice

He snatched the ring back- and in doing so, he might have singed her flesh. His eyes were still hard.
"Found me?" His body bristled, in no short difference than that of a wild beast. "Fuck you." And he threw the ring at her face, before throwing on what was left of his clothing and storming towards the door. ANd he couldn't help but recall...

The last time he threw that ring......

Kathryn....

Fuck her. Fuck Evrie. Fuck them all. And when he moved to open the door, he nearly flung it from it's hinges.

Draconian

Being calm, cool and collected apparently only worked so well.

It wasn't the burn on her hand that had her angry - surely he didn't do it on purpose - it was the way he bristled. Like her having looking for him - sure it was passively - was some sort of insult. Evarelia felt ashamed of it and she stood there shocked when he threw the ring at her. Reflexively she caught it and just stared after him.

"Dekka!" Evarelia snarled, fist clenched around the ring, angry. No, she was furious and she stormed after him. "You've changed! And not for the better! Whatever you've been doing these past years has turned you into a real prick. I want to wish you a nice life but you'd probably strangle any well wishes to wallow in your bullshit! When you want to talk to me like a real adult you know where to find me."

visualspice

"Know where to find you?" he asked with a roar, turning around and taking the door clean off the frame with him. That only pissed him off even more as he threw the damn thing on the ground.
"If I didn't get it across the first time I spat it... FUCK YOU!" And he turned to move down the hall, so pissed off and so consumed by his own powers he found himself slamming a fiery fist into a nearby wall, whihc made the whole thing shake and singe with smoldering black residue. And before anyone could even come to check on what the hell just happened, he wasted no time in exiting by a roll out the nearest window-
even though they were several stories up.

Draconian

This wasn't how things were supposed to go.

While she considered herself a stubborn steadfast woman being screamed at after an emotionally draining night had her twinge. Not even in a good way. Finally tears pricked her eyes and she just tried not to cry and watched his retreating form. It had been stupid of her to approach him. Of course he wouldn't be the same. Just like she wasn't the same. Still! That didn't mean - "Dekka!" She screamed after him after he jumped out a window.

"Oh God," she skirted past the maids and the help and hung out the window, half expecting to see him splattered on the ground.

visualspice

Except there was no one there, the only evidence of where he might have gone was coming from light foot steps on the roof.

Draconian

A frown and she furiously wiped at her eyes.

"Fix my door!" She barked at the help while they scurried about extremely confused. It was a few hours, Evarelia had been moved to another smaller room while they cleaned hers and fixed her door. Still, she was angry. First he can't wait to get up her skirts and then he hates her guts! For nothing! "When did he become a hormonal teenager!" She snapped to herself, tempted to go out and look for him again. Just to give him a piece of her mind.

The ring he threw at her sat on her desk and she looked at it every time she felt like getting angry. That wasn't even hers anymore. It was his. The rejection - or whatever it was - still stung and she threw the journal she was writing in across the room before she went and flopped onto the bed. Quickly enough she was curled up in a ball on top of the blankets and fast asleep. Emotionally drained for what seemed like a life time.

visualspice

Life sucked- it was a fucking joke, and even the drinks at the bar made him turn soured. A bar brawl really meant nothing-a nd he almost killed a man with his fists- but now he had been turned out, once again drunk and stumbling along a cliff side walk. He contemplated misstepping- and what that would even mean.

"I'm so pissing drunk I bet I wouldn't even feel the damn end," he grumbled. But a sudden explosion of colorful lights above what had to be the biggest ship he had ever seen, caught his attention. He stood more erect, staring at the ship and finding his boots guiding him towards it. And the second he realized what was going on, his grin grew boyish.

It didn't take long for him to get down to the dock where all of the commotion was. He over heard the rich and famous talking about the luxury ship heading out to foreign seas and even islands.

"Great white sand beaches untouched by humans," one man said.

"I'd like to see some of those exotic birds."

"What about the Northern Light show?"

"Oh, the one in Hyoite? You think the vessel will really dare to go so far north that we could see it?"

"Of course it is! Says so right in the pamphlet."

Dekka had snatched a pamphlet for himself, and a man's wallet- along with his ticket to board. Once outside of their circle, he began to leaf through the things- his interest seeming to sober him.

Draconian

The day to board the grand ship had arrived. Evarelia had placed the ring on a necklace that she wore along with she charms she'd gotten for her children. They'd never see the charms - she hadn't sen either of her children for a long time - but she kept them close to her heart all the same. Her things had been brought aboard and now she was reading a book on the deck, enjoying theses breeze and waiting to set sail.

It was the first time in a long time since she'd gone on an adventure.

Sure it was a boat, but she looked up from her book, frowned at the still same scenery and quickly resumed reading. Always looking for the familiar face. The one that apparently hated her.