Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pleasure doing business ||Coma|| M ||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 12, 2015, 12:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

(( @Coma     OoC: Marked it M just in case))

After teleporting back to his room, Gradius got himself dressed neatly. He had made sure that there were no remains of him on Flavia's sheets and exited his room like nothing happened. Asking a servant here he could find the baths, wishing to have a quick wash up before meeting with Rasul.

His bath was quick but thorough but until he was certain that the Master of the house was ready, he took it upon himself to look around, not straying far from his room.

Gradius had the same clothing as before only a clean set. Black boots with small belts and golden buckles, red pants, white blouse with a black tailed vest over it. Thin elegant golden chains connecting the front. His hair neatly combed and in a short braid. He was ready for this little facade and wondered what he could get to know about Rasul.

He wondered if Flavia was able to actually stand on her feet.

Coma

**Rasul had been up for a few hours already and had shut himself away in his office; working away at an impossibly complicated document – he'd always had a head for numbers and, although he never would let his wife know it, he made a lot of income from sorting out the financial accounts of other wealthy families.  It was quite unbelievable how dreadful others' finances were.  True, many men were very protective of their affairs and so only called on his assistance when they were already in a good deal of trouble.**

**Still, untangling the assets of other Lords could end up being lucrative – a good deal of his work involved persuading stubborn aristocrats to give up some of the luxuries they had become used to and inflicting a strict budget on them until their debts were paid.  Of course, he rarely did this for free – and always factored in a healthy payment to himself.  Obviously, this head for numbers did do him some favours – he was meticulous in his own finances...**

**His wife, though?  Ugh.  She seemed utterly useless with such things.  She was raised like most young noble ladies – with a mentality that money was limitless and that their rich husband would buy whatever they desired for them and cater to their every whimsy.  Flavia was in for a shock if she thought that he would cater to her flights of fancy...**

**Rasul knew nothing of the new guests in his home.  It was very doubtful he would have been too pleased to have heard of them either... especially given the experiences they had with Flavia so far.  Of course, he already had his suspicions of his wife's infidelity... the instant he had proof of it, he would likely advise her father of her treachery.  It would be a quick way of receiving compensation and of leaving their marriage with all the shame and disgrace landing on Flavia instead.**

**Well-manicured fingers brushed through unruly spikes of black hair and his handsome face kept a thoughtful frown as he studied the document in front of him.  As footsteps approached his office, he lifted his intelligent chocolate-brown eyes, tilting his head very slightly.  It was unusual for the servants to disturb him... so he could only imagine that someone had visited unexpectedly...**

"Ugh."

SilmeriaElemred

Gradius had been picked up by the butler and was outside whilest the butler knocked on the door and opened it. Greeting Rasul with a deep and polite bow. ''Mi-lord, an old friend of Lady Flavia has come to visit with her son. A lord from the Elanesse household in Adela. A letter had been sent long beforehand but there appearantly something had gone wrong regarding the time of delivery. For centuries the men from the Elanesse household have traded valueable artifacts of magic and the current Elanesse Master wishes to discuss potentional trades with you, if you have the time to see him.''

It was not until he finished speaking that the butler stood straight again, waiting for his master's reply.

Coma

**Rasul allowed his attention to turn to the butler as he explained the purpose of his new visitor.  Ugh... wasn't it just typical of his luck that his bride would have some 'old friends' to interfere with his seclusion and invite themselves as guests?  He really would have to speak to Flavia about who she allowed to force themselves into their new lives...**

**Interference... that's all this was to him...**

**Despite the seething, aggravated thoughts that bubbled through his aggravated mind; he allowed the slightest nod to the old servant, sighing under his breath as he settled further back into his chair, his hands folding in his lap.  Perhaps this could be interesting, if the gentleman had brought items with him...**

"Fine..."

**He didn't bother to rise from his chair – not until Gradius actually entered the room... and then it was only done to maintain a guise of politeness and genteelness.  His voice was spiked very slightly with irritation as the other man entered...**

"...What can I do for you?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Good morning Lord Rasul.'' Gradius spoke with a polite bow. ''I hope I do not interfer you with your work. Despite a letter our arrival had been sent a while ago it seemed we were still suprised visitors. Your staff had been most helpful. I hope I can make my arrival here worthwhile for you. See, my late father traded pieces of art. Magic artifacts and relics. As token of appreciation we are permitted to stay I'd like to give you, a gift. Of course if thy lordship is interested to see which other items I have I would be happy to show you.''

With his fingers he touched the air making it ripple and a small portal formed which Gradius reached through, taking out a flask made of gold and crystal. Something seemed to be inside of it though. A radiating light. ''This flask contains a genie. When released she shall give you three choices. A gift of luck, a gift of wealth or a gift of celebrity. You can choose one of them and she shall make it so.''

Tags: