Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

King of the Fireislands || Coma || M ||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 12, 2015, 01:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

@Coma

Ashes and lava came from the erupting vulcanic islands which lay in the large Ocean. Once, hundreds of years ago, the island was prosperous and the vulcanos had not even been there. Until he appeared.

Those who lived on the islands today had not seen it but the story was always told from parent to child. How their king had stood still for several minutes before kneeling in the sand, drawing in it the group of islands. The sand became like a miniature representation of this part of the world until he grabbed a handfull of sand. And another. And another. Each forming a large active vulcano. The lava connected each of the islands and most of it's prosperous resources vanished. Beings of living lava emptied the villages. Women had been placed seperate in the newly formed obsidian castle while the men and boys were put to work.

The once free people were slaves and pleasuretoys. Now many generations later, the people knew nothing less. No resistance. Just enjoying watching them suffer. All around the complex he called his castle, were statues of women. Turned into obsidian.

The reason for the current vulcano activity however was simple. None of his minions had succeeded finding his brother and whatever magic was the reason for it, he could not use magic to locate him. He did not expect anything different from a God though but it had been hundreds of years since their existence. He was done being just 'half of a thing'. He wanted to be whole again.

Jasorus had just finished slaying one of the slaves. A woman to be more exact. And used her blood to create a special summoning circle before he sat down again on his throne. He was bored. And frustrated. Mortals could not satisfy him right now but maybe another creature could. A chuckle left his lips. A God summoning a succubus. This, is going to be interesting.'' he spoke before he activated the cirle.

Coma

**Her hunt around the realms had been ridiculously boring and tedious.  It seemed that anyone promising enough for her attentions had some deal-breaking flaw that saw her pickiness cast them aside as a possibility.  If they held promise for their maliciousness, then their looks wasn't up to her expectations; if they were handsome enough, then they weren't powerful enough.  It was a vicious circle – and one that was endlessly frustrating to her.**

**At least it would have entertained her for someone else to feel just such annoyance and aggravation as she did – yet, at least Jasorus had slaves to toy with.  Endina chose not to take them – in her presence, they soon became far too clingy and dependent.  Although she had the will to take their lives on a whim, Endina also disliked getting her hands dirty and so would have little recourse to actually use the inferior creatures to cast summoning spells with...**

**...Of course, the first Endina knew of this summoning circle was when she was called to it.  Her enchanting form vanishing flawlessly from one existence and appearing instantaneously in his.   She was a tall, proud woman with ebony hair almost reaching her waist.  A confused expression lingered across blood-red lips and eyes darker than ebon were set in a slender, oval face.  She had the natural beauty of a goddess -- and it was more than apparent from her style of dress that she knew it.  What she wore could barely be called underwear, let alone 'armour' and did pitifully little to protect her elegant form from attack.  Thin straps entwined around her back, keeping wider... 'scraps' of material in place to protect her modesty.  Although everything south of her naval was hidden from view - from the front, at least.  The shadowy fabric cupped under her breasts and pushed them up... but really covered far less less than half of her cleavage.**

**When she spoke, her voice dripped with honey sweetness.  That beautiful gaze rested fully on the man in front of her – she didn't recognise him... but that didn't mean that he should be overlooked.  He was handsome enough to warrant a greeting from her, but that would be all he got at the moment.**

"...Greetings."

**There was a pause and a graceful bangle-adorned hand lifted to brush carefully through long strands of hair, pushing them behind an ear...  a thoughtful manoeuvre as she studied him carefully, the look of confusion giving way to an utterly spellbinding smile that spoke of nothing but dark promises and forbidden pleasures.  Everything about her suggested the enthrall of a Succubus – every calculated movement and every breath...**

**She made no effort to leave the summoning circle.  Had she a mind to, she could easily leave his presence if he failed to capture her interest.  It remained to be seen whether he was as intelligent, powerful and malevolent as she hoped.  A single failure in one of these arenas would see him discounted and brushed callously aside...**

SilmeriaElemred

''It is true you are stunning.'' Jasorus said with a smirk and looked at a female servant. ''Congratulations you can live another day and play the game of freedom tomorrow. Now leave.'' he spoke. The servant bowed and hurried off. When she was gone Jasorus got on his feet.

''Good evening, milady Endina.'' Jasorus spoke. His eyes studying her. Not nessesarily her body but the way she stood and greeted him. He had not been so casually greeted in a long time.

''My name, is Jasorus. Fallen forgotten God of dispair. I have summoned you for a deal regarding your services. If, you are interested of course. Other then my soul I can give you anything you ask.''

Coma

**A dark, slender eyebrow lifted a fraction in amusement as her summoner sent the mortal woman away.  There was a tone to his voice... something that at least piqued her interest enough for her to grant her a few moments of her time.  Jasorus' compliment was met with no more than another serpentine smile – an expression that was both addicting to behold, as well as undeniably cunning.  Of course she was stunning... most would have called her arrogant for holding such a lofty impression of herself – but Succubi were all gorgeous.  It was a fact of their race...**

**A hand sauntered to her hip, long slender fingers brushing across porcelain skin and elegant crimson nails gently pressing against her flesh.  So... he knew her name.  That at least would save some time – she had little patience for long introductions; especially when she had other things to do.**

**There was the faintest incline of her beautiful head, barely a nod of acknowledgement at his own introduction.  If she were honest, he was not someone she had heard of... but that didn't make him weak or worthless.  Her knowledge into this realm was lacking.  He managed to ensnare her interest, at least, by proposing some sort of deal – although, what he actually wanted from her and what she would accept as payment would heavily impact her decision.**

"What deal did you have in mind?"

SilmeriaElemred

''I am looking for my other half. Hope. Or however he has called himself. Something prevents me from making me able to find me. Help me, and I will reward you greatly. Name a reasonable price, and I shall see it to be yours. Whilest in my service I will provide you with whatever luxery you wish. From sleepingquarters, clothes, servants, food and drinks. If you want someone dead, I will make it happen. Want a certain person in front of your feet? Say the word.''

While he spoke he had gotten up from his obsidian throne and walked towards Endina. Walking around her. Not like a preying animal or vulture, but more like admiration. The beauty of his most fair servants paled in comparison to Endina's. The kind of allure she had. Was actually something he had not often seen if at all.

Coma

**Endina allowed Jasorus to explain his proposal, an intense look of calm interest across her perfect features.   At this stage, it was difficult to say whether she held interest in the stranger.  He had introduced himself well enough... he was a God and Gods were definitely intriguing to her.  Those charcoaled eyes studied him closely, critically sweeping him up and down as he spoke; almost as if she were brazenly deciding on whether he was handsome enough to be worth her time...**

**After a moment, there was that beautiful, flawless smile again, her red lips parting very slightly with the gesture as she considered what he wanted.  She may have her ways to find the one he looked for.  Magic was not an unfamiliar art to her... but she could by no means guarantee that her methods would bear fruit.  Aside that, she needed some proof that he was as intelligent and cruel as her own plans demanded...**

"I may be able to help."

**Her gaze travelled, the way the female slave had departed, her head gesturing after her with a rather disappointed sheen across her darkened eyes.**

"You let all your slaves just... live?"

**Of course, it was a test – one that, if he were clever enough, he might be able to detect.  She wanted proof... and she was trying to persuade him into giving it to her...**

**She watched as he raised, letting him circle her; her smile becoming almost predatory – as if she were the one quietly hunting him.  If he was enthralled by her beauty and allure; she only played on that – reaching out in an attempt to gently catch his arm as he passed in front of her.  She allowed herself to press up against him, leaning up to deliver a flirtatious, husky whisper – just for him.**

"Before I decide if I want to help you... show me what you can do, my Lord..."

SilmeriaElemred

''I do not let all of them live.'' Jasorus spoke calmly. ''Those who work hard and fulfill my expectations get to live. Like the one before. But to summon you I drained one of my best completely of her blood for the blood summoning circle. Those who once were beautiful are permitted to mate when they've grown to oldlooking for me to be in my service. And sometimes when someone gives a good suggestion like the half elf earlier, they can join a game with the goal to get from one point of this island to another. If they make it they earn their freedom. I am after all... a generous God.'' he spoke with a smile. ''And a man of my word. Those who grow to old die or are sent to work in the lower pits of this vulcanic island never to show up in my face again. If there is no place I kill the eldest. They are after all a good food resource for the slaves. Recycling as it were.''

His smile got sly when she pressed herself against him. Her scent was captivating just as her looks. With his hand he brushed against her hair for a brief moment. ''As you wish, mi-lady'' he whispered back in the same fashion she spoke to him.

He did not show it to her indoors however. Despite he could make it all anew and perhaps even better, he liked his current throneroom.

Outside, he distanced himself from Endina. When he was far away enough he slided one of his feet over the vulcanic stone which instandly pulverised and sent a shockwave which drove away the sea around the island. Forcing it upwards like a huge watery bowl with in the middle the island. The vulcano's rumbled and a few of the lavarivers flowed more intensely.

The sky already darkened by the vulcano's ashes only got darker as clouds gathered, creating purple lightning. Jasorus' eyes were black as night with an electric purple pupil.

Rather then the waves clashing on the island, the water spiraled up mixing with the clouds who on their turn came down. Power surged through the very air. Controlled destructive power which certainly could level a very large area would it be set loose.

But Jasorus was not done yet. Something formed itself in the water and the clouds. A serpentlike creature with folded wings. It's shadow visable in the clouds and water due to the lightning and it seemed to only grow larger while the amount of water and clouds decreased.

Something was created by the God. A winged vile seaserpent with black, purple and silvery scales. A dragonic head with razorsharp teeth and a finned tail. The creature once fully formed let out a powerful roar and the water returned to the sea. Clashing against the shores but did not crumble the island.

Two of the vulcanos however released lava with incredible force but it had stopped flowing naturally. Like a river in the air it flowed but got bent in various forms creating archways of lava. Using his power, Jasorus allowed the lava to harden after creating various new towers of beautiful obsidian and the serpent flew in between them.

Coma

**The calm tone to his voice was impressive – Endina was very used to her smooth, silky tone inadvertently antagonizing those who remained in her company.  She could be quite an arrogant creature – of course, as far as she was concerned, this was fully intentional and very justifiable.  After all, few deserved to be in her presence – even a God had to earn his place.  Like most Succubi, Endina was painfully aware of her beauty and captivating nature.  Unlike others of her kind, though, Endina was amazingly selective...**

**She listened as he explained himself in regards to his slaves, giving an indulgent nod of her head in response.  Truly, she had little interest in exactly what he did – so long as it wasn't gentle and soft-natured.  She had no patience for those who bent to the will and feelings of others.  After all, what sort of dark God would he be if he cared for his subjects in any way?  It was beneficial that he was not quite as coldly distant as some of the other Gods that had caught her interest – they had barely paid her any mind at all.  Gods could be very strange...**

**She smiled as this particular deity reacted to her flirtatious press up against him, letting her smoldering eyes gleam up at him like black diamonds.  There was that enchanting crimson smile once again as his hand reached out to brush strands of her dark hair.  Before she could give a further reaction to his fleeting touch, he moved away and she followed him; obediently folding her slender arms and watching curiously as he worked.**

**As expected, his own abilities were typically magnificent – just as could be expected from a God.  She had seen such things from a distance before... it was undeniably intriguing to see such things at close range.  She smiled as the volcano began to rumble and roar, no degree of fear apparent across her beautiful face.  No... she was far more intrigued than anything else...**

**Water had begun spiraling upwards, through the wispy clouds and there was that amazing feeling of intensity and power.  Yes... this was exactly what she had hoped for.  His skill and ability were quite obvious... and utterly delectable.**

**There was a crash of water as the great sea-serpent appeared – a stunning display of Jasorus' creation abilities.  It was a beautiful beast and Endina found her intense gaze drawn to it as it roared and hovered obediently above their heads; as if awaiting Jasorus' command.  Another display of power had huge plumes of obsidian rock and hardened lava building upwards; creating a makeshift playground for the massive creature, which now flew through and around them.**

**There was an impressed gleam to her eyes as she allowed her enchanting, slender form to approach him.  Each movement was liquid-smooth, a measured beauty and grace to each step.  As she reached his side, her voice took on a near-purring quality, a dangerous tone that suggested that deep within her devious mind, she was considering her own options and debating just what she could get out of this arrangement.  A new little game sprang to mind... and she allowed a charming smile up at him.**

"I think I would like to help you... but I think you should name what you would like to pay me.  What am I worth to you?"

**Once again, her hand found a pale lifted hip and she allowed a quizzical expression to reach her features.  It was difficult to know how Jasorus would react to her flirtatious teasing... but, to her, that was part of the fun...**

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus pondered. ''If you happen to succesfully deliver my brother to me, I'd say... a thousand pure souls.'' Souls themselves were actually a potent thing. Able to be used for plenti of things. For some races even food. It would be more then half of what he had but then again. He needed his brother to become a whole being again. And nothing was to little for that.

''Of course any depends you might have, are free to be made. I can not deny I am curious about what it is you would want. After all. I may have summoned you. But it is you who I ask to do something for me. So it is only just if you have a say about what you desire to have. Of course, my own soul and that of my brother is out of the question.''

Coma

**It was strange that this man was so keen to obtain his brother... the purpose eluded Endina; but it was not of her concern.  There was a little shake of her head at the offer of souls – Endina had no need of such things... she fed on emotion, not on souls.  There was still that beautiful, charming smile though – her voice ever-patient and honey-sweet.**

"Oh, my Lord... I have little need for the life-force of others.  I have no need to trade souls for anything I need – not when I can persuade others to do my bidding."

**There was a note on her voice – a vague suggestion that she was even using her unholy charm on him to some considerable extent.  After all, even Gods could be persuaded to cater to her own whims...**

"...you summoned me, without researching my nature?  That was very... brave of you, my Lord..."

**She let her hand drift away from her hip, instead pressing her perfect form up against him, her head slightly tipping to the side as she peered up at him with those intense dark eyes – that deadly scarlet smile was instead aimed right at him.  When she spoke again, her voice had taken on a very flirtatious tone; a frightening playfulness more than apparent.  She allowed her lips to loiter just a breath away from his...**

"Oh, I want many things..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Knowing everything beforehand would be boring.'' Jasorus replied calmly. ''Then it would seem as if I set everything in stone. No. Besides. The slave only knew how to summon you. She had no other information then that. Something about seeing you being summoned before.''

Jasorus spoke calmly. ''But tell me. If it is not souls that you wish for, what could I possibly do to make you happy.''

Coma

**That serpentine smile remained, surprisingly subtle and deceptively gentle.  She lifted her shoulders in a lazy shrug, letting her enchanting darkened eyes study him a little more intently.  He was undoubtedly an odd one... she was not quite sure of him, despite his apparent promise.  It was amusing that his slave seemed to have had so little knowledge into her kind...**

**Equally, his summoning had been decidedly unwise and ill-advised... but he likely had little to worry about – his presence was unrepentant and confident... almost endearingly so, in a strange way...**

**Her head inclined slightly to the side, her smile becoming dazzling bright and her voice coated with good humour and amusement.**

"You should have had your slave do more research on my kind, my Lord.  I'm sure what I want will strike you eventually.  I'll keep an eye out for your brother."

SilmeriaElemred

''Research?'' Jasorus said with a smile. ''I can't have that, if they know to much they might revolt.'' he spoke calmly. Even if they would revolt however there was no fear regarding that they would. Even if they somehow would be succesfull into killing him, he would be revived anyway and there was no place to go from this island. The slaves had been stuck here for a rather good while. Most for generations.

''As for what you want.'' He looked at the succubus with a smile. ''I heard some look for strong men for offspring. And others seek to devour souls or energy of the ones they have a contract with. But there are also succubi who have plans for themselves. Looking for a favor for example.''

Coma

**Well... perhaps he had some intelligence to him after all! He certainly seemed to have these ignorant villagers under his thumb.  There was an oddly-beatific smile across those full crimson lips, her beautiful smoky eyes sparkling with humour and that dangerous wit.  He interested her... that much was quite apparent... but it was difficult for her to deduce whether or not he proved fascinating enough for her little master plan...**

**...perhaps he was... perhaps he wasn't.  However, either way; he was quite fascinating enough for her to associate with.  Even Endina wasn't immune to entertainment and amusement...**

"A revolt?  Oh, my Lord... you should let them.  Sometimes it is quite fun to destroy the riotous and disobedient."

**There was a moment of contemplating as he ran through the list of things that he knew of her kind.  He was accurate in some of the areas... but not in all.  Still, at least his knowledge wasn't completely lacking as she so often found it could be.**

"I'm a little different from the others... I feed from emotion, not from souls.  So you see, my Lord... you're feeding me even as we speak... as are your slaves. It is beneficial if nothing else that emotions, even if they are hidden, are always in plentiful supply..."

**She paused, tilting her head a little as she contemplated what else to tell him of herself... her intoxicatingly flawless form stretched very slightly and that glorious smile remained across her face... having her attention on you as an oddly disquieting thing... there was usually a sense of euphoria, but also an ominous hint of threat...**

"...I have plans of course... but I like to keep things a little mysterious for those who may play a part.  It's more... entertaining for all involved."

SilmeriaElemred

''Well... one attempted to kill me with poison about a month back. Sure I died but I could smell it long before the drink was served. I drank it all. Seeing the hope in the eyes kindle up. I was dead for no longer then a minute. She and so many others were cheering in rejoice. Imagine how broken their hope was when I got back on my feet when they were about ten minutes into their celebration. The girl is still in chains in my bedroom though. And is now nothing more then a broken little slutty doll. She will most likely not entertain me for a lot longer but breaking the remainder of her spirit was rather amusing.''

He pondered briefly. ''Emotions huh... well. If you ever need them, I do not mind stirring them a little here. Hope, anger, name the taste and I shall see to it. If that is of course emotions tend to have... different flavours or effects on you. As for your plans. I am curious as for what they are. You know mine. At the least for a part. I do hope my dear twin cooperates. If not, play with him all you like. As long as I get him alive. Preferably one piece but if that is not possible then I will not complain.''

Coma

**A slender ebony eyebrow lifted very slightly in amusement at his story... she was immortal herself; but it was a whole different curse to rise continuously from the dead.  Most would consider immortality to be a wonderful thing... they were quite mistaken.  As the centuries and millennia ticked by, it was hard not to grow bored of the monotony.  True, you could entertain yourself to some extent with the mortal creatures that surrounded you... but they and their wars and bickering soon became tedious...**

**It was then that it became far more amusing to toy with them – and that was where those like her kind came from.  Other demons observed mortal races with a withering contempt; occasionally picking off one or two as the requirement called for it.  Not her kind, though... she took an unnatural pleasure in watching them suffer, watching them struggle.  Her mind lingered on the girl he spoke of; now broken-spirited and even more of a helpless captive than she was to begin with.**

"...It sounds like you may not be nearly as boring as I anticipated..."

**Her words could be misconstrued as disrespectful; but the teasing lilt to her tone and that playful, enchanting smile across her beautiful features would quickly chase such thoughts away.  Endina had known gods before... they especially became restless and tired of the bowing and scraping from lesser creatures.  A hint of mischievous sass was usually quite well received...**

"I mostly feed on anger... when I put my mind to it, I tend to be quite good at provoking it from my... playmates..."

**She never had considered those she fed from victims... instead she looked upon them in the same way as a kitten might look on a mouse.  She rarely killed, although sometimes mistakes did happen... and she enjoyed occasionally swiping at them; antagonizing them until they were a quivering little heap.  Perhaps Jasorus himself would react well to such attention?  Hmm... well, the attempt would be fun; if nothing else...**

**That serpentine, crimson smile remained, her hand dropping from her hip and falling lazily by her side... her stunning form took a few naturally-sensuous steps closer and those intense eyes lifted to him.  There was no expression of fear, no apprehension or concern at her forwardness.  It was almost as if she were testing the strength of his resolve.  Their surroundings were forgotten... it didn't matter where they were.  Very few could withstand the unholy force of her full concentration being on them.  Her voice, when it left her again, was designed to stir and ignite infatuation... but it kept a carefree tone...**

"What a shame you already have a... friend in your bedroom."

**They were barely a step apart now, she was studying him closely; her smile calculating, but still flirtatious.  She was playing with fire, of course... but she didn't mind at all...**

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus could take the joke or rather said, the insult positively. Or maybe it was something he would remember and punish the succubus for it another time. Not only was this a game for the woman standing so close with him, he was entertained too with this.

''Anger huh. Not hard to create in this place. It has been a while since I had it here. Easier way for me is to take fresh blood from somewhere. The new ones always like to revolt and are easy to anger. As for the girl in my room, fortunatly I have a big room. If we would end up there she will not bother us unless of course you wish for her to join in.''

He would not deny that whatever game Endina was playing, was making him look at her differently. Initially all he wanted from her and others, was that his brother was found and no matter who would bring him in, everyone would be rewarded with what they asked for. It was after all not easy to find a God and everyone whom got sent out had their own abilities to their advantage. Kayden and him were basicly the same flesh. Their mentality however was on most grounds different. Endina feeding on emotion, only needed to look for someone of equal strength and power, but a way different kind of emotions.

As he studied every inch from Endina again a smile formed on his features. ''Be careful whom you toy with though.'' he said as he took Endina's hand and spun her as if in a dance. Only to bring her close to him with her back against his body. ''You being a succubus and a powerful one at that will make me hold back a lot less then I do with others.'' he whispered in her ear, his other hand daring enough to be placed on her waist.

It was hard to tell wether he was restraining himself or not but surely he could've touched her at other places. ''Did you know...'' he whispered again, slowly.

''Some Gods are capable of emitting an aura. Not their normal one. But one that lets desire form in those nearby them to the point all they wish for is sex? Not to worry I have not put that on. Yet. I could though but where is the fun in that.''

Coma

**At least he could take a sense of humour... that was something.  It was an uncommon thing in some of her fellow immortals – they were dreadfully serious and dull on the whole.  Perhaps that was why her kind existed... to add spice and excitement to the dreary immortal world...**

"Any emotion sustains me perfectly well.  It is something that is easily taken and not missed from those I focus upon."

**Her voice had that amused tone – it was more than likely that she was feeding off him and his slaves even now... skimming the natural lust she could feel from him and supping on the fear and apprehension of his captives.  They'd never know it... never feel her doing it... emotions weren't tangible, after all.  They were an eternal source of nourishment.  From birth to death, there were always emotions.  True, anger was her favourite... but that didn't mean she couldn't appreciate others.**

**Again, there was that spark of contemplative mischief at his hint toward the girl trapped in his room.  Her crimson lips curved lightly in the smallest smile and she gave a tiny shrug of her pale shoulders which only tormented strands of smoky ebony hair, causing a stark contrast of black on white.**

"Perhaps... but I think you would quickly bore of her."

**She could see the exact moment her playful taunting caught his interest – it lingered on his own smile, on the words of caution he offered her.  Of course, such warnings were quite ignored – Endina had her own methods out of trouble and some would say that her kind were just as dangerous in some ways.  She allowed him to take her hand, her surprisingly cool skin silken and smooth.  With an unholy grace, she allowed herself to be spun, pulled back up against his chest.  Her head tilted at the sensation of warm breath against her ear and his husky words – but she only gave a rather musical giggle at his threatening to not hold his desires back with her...**

"Oh, do you promise, m'Lord?"

**Another secret was given to her – an admittance of part of his own power that only drove that enchanting smile on her own lips to widen a fraction.  She allowed her head to turn, deliberately pushing svelte form further into his, her gaze locking to his as she turned her head, her lips only a heartbeat from his own and her voice matching his own whisper.**

"Where do you think my kind get the abilities from?  Only... I wager that I'm better at it."

**Again, there was that playful teasing... a hint that he would be hard-pushed to rile a succubus in just the same way as she was doing to him.  His hand on her waist had not been overlooked – she allowed the press of his fingers into her skin, letting her own digits flit across his before lifting them to his chin and letting perfectly-manicured nails trail briefly there, before she attempted to wriggle away from him.**

SilmeriaElemred

''I am no succubi but...'' he slowly started to release his own arousing aura. ''It is one of my traits. When me and my brother were still one, many demons and Goddesses lay in my beds, bathed with me...'' he seemed to release her but instead he turned her in a bit of a spin again and gently forced her against the warm obsidian wall. His eyecolor had become a shade of purple giving off an eery glow.

His body close to hers and one hand against the wall beside her head. The other was used to tilt Edina's chin. ''And fucked me from dusk till dawn if I so desired. Good days. I may have half the aura now but believe me it is still actually just as potent. And I do not think you often get the chance to go fully out. We're both immortal. We should just let ourselves go wild. That is one of the things we can do to keep our lives interesting.'' he whispered the final words in her ear before he placed some kisses on the sweet soft skin in her neck. Knowing the aura would affect Endina sooner or later and to both this prehistoric dance was just a game. Most likely.

Coma

**Again, there was a vague smile – but secretive this time.  She sensed the release of his own abilities, an intense buzz of power and malevolence.  She did nothing to retaliate with her own powers... one could say that she had already done so, antagonizing him into this course of action, forcing him into his own thoughts, far removed from those he had when he had first called upon her.**

**His talk of conquests did little to dissuade her – she could hardly criticize or critique him for it.  Succubi weren't exactly known for their restraint, after all!**

**As she attempted to pull herself away from him, he moved – shifted neatly and backed her up against the wall, trapping her there with his own form.  There was no sense of threat... she could still quite adequately pull herself out of this if it came to it.  There was a sense that what was being done was allowed only by her own grace and permission...**

**Her chin was lifted and that piercing, shadowy gaze met his again – she was listening to him, but gave no indication of having heard; nor any that his abilities were working on her.  She was right, after all, her kind did play with lust and seduction... it was not so easy to round such skills on a race that mastered it themselves.

**His lips pressed against the skin of her neck and she automatically allowed her head to incline back, allowing increased access.  There was the sensation of nerves firing pleasurably, a feeling she had become very akin to over the years.  A moment was allowed, an attempt to foster what she hoped would soon be an addiction to her; before she allowed her hand to splay against his chest in an attempt to push him a step back...**

"Perhaps we should let your other acquaintances find your brother... and I can help you forget about him."

**Her voice was low, her eyes dangerously flashing with allure and intrigue... she could be quite a bewildering creature – and this was before she put any effort into her own flirtation.  She was simply being herself...**

Tags: