Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fallen and forgotten Gods|| Morrighan|| M ||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, November 12, 2015, 11:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Not willing to give your own soul in exchange for wisdom?'' Jasorus asked with a grin. It was still a joke so he would not give her his other suggestions yet. Instead any light source in the cave went out. He seemed to become larger though and his eyes turned black with purple pupils. Even part of his veins seemed to light up.

Allowing some of his magic to flow around in this way was threatning enough to most persons. ''Esvennia nog toi, resigpulustor estrahgni vil.'' he spoke darkly beneath his breath.

The cave seemed to dissolve all around them. Even the floor and all three, boulder included where Kylarah hid behind seemed to be floating in mid air. The land was gone and all around them the dark ocean seemed to merge with the sky. Lightning raged through the skies and clouds shifted unnaturally.'They seemed to be more... alive.

Jasorus spoke more ancient words. These, forming a variety of complex magic circles. whom merged into one. It was a summoning circle and as thin slithers of cloud passed through, they got formed into horrifying creatures once spoken off in ancient scrolls. A breed of vampiric flying serpents who sometimes appeared in very old times, draining everything on their path. Another few were created. 3beautifully glittering creatures with blue, pink and white illuminating colors which looked like fairy dragons. But there was something off about them. Something Jasorus showed as the fisherman from before had been lifted into the sky as well by tendrils of wind and was hanging close enough to Sophie to see his fearfilled expression. He struggled but it mattered not. The fairy dragons went to their prey. Biting him immediatlly causing the wounds to swell up and fester. Whatever poison it was, it was effective. The veins swole and all of his body tissue giving pressure to the organs and he died in agonising pain within a minute.

Jasorus made the creatures return to the circle to become clouds once more.

Wild

Sophie grinned when Jasorus teased her for not being willing to give her own soul in exchange for wisdom. After all the years in the service of Yyndras she knew better than to promise her soul before she knew what she would get in exchange - what kind of wisdom she would receive. Thus she tried to find other alternatives first - other methods of payment.

She watched with interest when his eyes turned black with purple pupils, wondering if this was some of the knowledge he was willing to share with her. It would undoubtedly come in handy when she wished to read before bedtime....

Then he spoke, or rather chanted darkly, and she was greatly impressed when he showed his powers to her. He was undoubtedly a God. But he was a cruel god who allowed also dark creatures to exist, and to feed on the good creatures. Sophie was fascinated - part demon as she was. Was it really possible for her to learn some of his wisdom? If only Yyndras could see this - they would have loved it....

Memo to self, speak to Anise and Gradius about this man on occasion, she reminded herself.

When Jasorus ended his magic show power demonstration, Sophie clapped her hands and beamed with joy.

"Marvellous," she said. "Very impressive. Does it take long to learn things like that?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Depends on how fast you learn how to pronouce words and rememer each and every meaning that word could mean. Old languages, especially thisone, had a very thin dictionairy. The small amount of words they had were just pronouced a little differently but it made all the difference. Both creatures here came from another dimension. The first already had been on this planet once, the cute little things though were new.'' he looked at the ocean beneath them.

''I wonder... if what I demonstrated is something you would be willing to bargain your soul for. Of course you will not just learn this. Ancient runes, forgotten magic. There is magic which easily makes you slay a dragon or make it your pet. Heck there is even godslaying magic once known by humans. Known by those who lived in the sunken city on the bottem of this very sea. Just to bad I can not enter due to it having been sealed off. Only one person can enter it and that is the one who put the barrier there in the first place.''

The cave they were in just before, was built up and they were soon inside again. The ocean no longer beneath them but still close enough to hear.

Wild

Sophie nodded, giggling when she thought of her own little slip-up when pronouncing the words that had summoned this God. She listened with interest when he brought up the topic old languages, smiling when Jasorus said they had a very thin dictionary. "I am amazed they had even heard of dictionaries," she replied. "Very little is written in their language that has survived. It took me a month to find this place and start deciphering the runes here. I was nearly done when you arrived."

She smiled, and her eyes twinkled in a gentle sense of humour when he spoke of bargaining her soul in exchange for this magic. The offer was very tempting, she had to admit, but she still looked for alternative ways to pay as well. 

"Perhaps I would," she said. "Unless there are other ways I could pay... Surely a man like you have use of more varied things than just a soul...."

Her eyes darted across his body, and a sly, inviting smile crossed her lips for a moment. She was interested when he spoke of ancient magic hidden at the bottom of the sea and an entrance that only could be entered by one person.

"Who might that person be?" she asked. "Perhaps I could search for him and talk to him to learn more.... Do you know where I can find him?"

SilmeriaElemred

''Funny that you ask.'' Jasorus spoke calmly. ''I know who has done that. You see, I am a part of a while. I am dispair. But I have a twin, called Hope. Surely he walks around by another name but he and I emerged from a being who split in two. Whatever magic being the cause of it however. I am unable to find him. By no single means. Magic backfires and scrying spells do not work. It's like looking for a person that does not exist. I need him to resurface that sunken city and lift the barriers he made. But I can not possibly ask that of a mortal.''

He had noticed Sophie's look at him. It was no different then the succubus. ''I know that look though.'' he grinned. ''As tempting as it is, it will give you pleasure as well. Not that much of a payment now right?''

He focussed briefly on the boulder before deciding the joke lasted long enough and it turned into a puddle of water. ''And time for honesty. You in truth had summoned her and not me. Still. Doing this was rather amusing. What I said did count. Either your soul or with a lot of luck to find Hope and bring him to me I will teach you some of the ancient magic I know. Of course I will not teach you how to bind a God to your will. Maybe one specifically for my brother dearest for you to cast when you find him but I do not reward those with empty hands.''

Wild

Sophie listened when Jasorus spoke of a couple twins named Hope and Despair. She was quite certain that the other twin too walked around using a different name. Especially if he was in a part of the world where Hope was normally used as a girl's name.

"Hmmm," she mused. "Perhaps there is some sort of magic stopping you from finding him? The world literature is full of examples like that... Have you tried finding him through someone else - like me for instance? I would be willing to do the job... in return for some of that magic you offered."

Sophie grinned when Jasorus spoke of being tempted by the offer she gave him, but refusing it as payment because it would bring them both pleasure. He was right - it was not much of a payment.

Kylarah stepped forward when the joke was called off, grinning towards Sophie. Sophie, who had a sense of humor laughed when she saw the hilarious side of the joke. "Oh, this was a good prank," she said, wiping tears of mirth from her eyes. "Still, Jasorus, I think you are a God."

She nodded when Jasorus demanded either her soul or finding Hope and bringing him to his brother. Being only part demon, she did not see anything wrong in bringing two brothers torn apart together again.

"It sounds like a fair deal," she agreed. "I agree. In return for some of the ancient magic you know I will try finding your brother Hope and bring him to you. I may need to learn how to bind your brother to my will to find him, but except from that I think I will be able to cope with him on my own..."

SilmeriaElemred

''He is basicly my opposite. For every life he saves, I wreck one. I love to kill, he most likely hates it. After all I only had to compensate for that a handfull of times. We do seem to balance on another out in some ways. Wether on purpose or accidental I do not know. Maybe the God we originally were made it so we can not find one another. Why going through the effort of splitting yourself if it is easy to merge right? I do not know how he looks like. I have never seen him. But our energy patterns when performing magic should be rather identical.''

He pondered. ''As for... becoming physical as it were. I do not mind. I will not mind with Kylarah here either. ''he looked at Kylarah and when grinned. ''A spell to get you all warmed up and running. Choose. Want a spell the two of you need to perform together or do you wish to learn a spell you can cast on your own. In that case I'd have to ask Kylarah to leave or shut her ears. Oh before I forget.''

His face grew serious in such a way it was really close to anger. ''Do not tell anyone, about me. If you do I will personally rip your very soul out.''

Wild

Sophie and Kylarah both listened with interest as Jasorus spoke of his brother. The succubus made sure to remember everything about the other God, his traits, his weaknesses. They could be used against him, and perhaps even lead him to Jasorus as she planned. Sophie also wished to meet the other brother, but she had a different mindset. If Jasorus could teach her half of the magic hidden in the sea, perhaps the brother could teach her the other half? Sophie wished to meet them both and find out...

"I am quite certain we will find a way to seek him out," Sophie told him calmly. Kylarah pipped in too with her own, more blunt way of saying it. "It seems like the other gods have cast a spell to protect him from you - but they didn't think you could team up with two hot girls to find him for you, did they? Then again, the Gods tend to underestimate women. Clearly they have not learned from all men who falter due to feminine charms..."

Sophie and Kylarah looked at each other, measuring each other for a mind, then they both turned to Jasorus again and nodded, as if they had agreed without words.

"Since we do not know your brother's taste in women, perhaps we should ask for the spell we need to perform together," Sophie said. "If there is one of us he does not like the other girl can try to get him willing to meet you...."

Kylarah smirked devilish when Jasorus had them swear not to tell anyone about him. "Of course not," she said. "Why would we? A treasure like you should be kept as a secret so we can have you all to ourselves...."

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus laughed. ''I am starting to actually like you two.'' he said with a grin. ''I will teach you a spell named Urano Metoria. It is capable of obbliterating a person but my brother is a God like me so he will manage. The spell is stronger by night since it is constellation magic and can only be cast once a week. No more then that so do not just cast it around.  For you two to cast this spell entwine your hands and breathe at the same pace. Speak the words at the same time. Your heartbeats need to be the same as well. Fortunatly the spell works in both common and ancient so I will start with common.''

''We survey you, the Heavens, and order thee to open yourself. All the stars, far and wide. Show us thy appearance. Terrabiblos. We are now the ruler of the stars. Let the Aspects become complete and open thy malevolent gate. I beseech thee  88 Stars of the heaven. Shine. Urano Metoria, servant of the stars. Hear thy Masters and oblitterate our enemy''

Nothing happened. Then again there was no suprise. He would not show the spell just teach it to them. Also he was speaking the words and not initiating the magic. ''The spell will give the one you cast it upon no death but certainly heavy injuries.''

He thought for a moment. ''Now. Unless the two of you have other plans I would like my top clothing back.'' he looked at Kylarah who was still in posession of his shirt.

Wild

Sophie listened with interest when the God promised to teach them a spell named Urano Metoria. Obviously she and Kylarah needed to cast this spell by night -  and they would only cast it when they met Jasorus' brother. Sophie hoped they would be able to track down the man.

Kylarah smiled and looked up at Jasorus. "Thank you," she cooed. "I like you too, and I am certain that Sophie does too... She can't keep her gaze away from your body...." Sophie, who heard the words, turned beet red and replied. "I did not stare at his body, I was focusing..."

"Alright then," Kylarah laughed and turned to Jasorus again. "She was focusing on your body..." Sophie's face color turned to a deeper shade of red. "I was focusing on his words about the spell!" she snapped. "You know, the one we were supposed to cast together? Perhaps I should have chosen to do this alone after all...."

Kylarah, not wishing to be left out in the cold turned back to Jasorus again, this time trying to keep a serious face expression and trying to focus on the spell he tried to teach them. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'll be good - well, at least as good as it is possible for one of my kind to be... So, we need to entwine hands and breathe at the same pace. That's no trouble. I think with a little rehearsal we can speak at the same time too."

Both the girls listened when Jasorus cast the spell in the common tongue. Both of them filed the words in the back of their minds for later use, wanting to remember it for when they met the unknown brother of Jasorus. Luckily nothing happened when the God was done talking, and they listened to what the spell was capable of doing.

"Heavy injuries, hmmm?" Sophie smiled. "It should be possible to get to know him if he is depending on our help after we have cast this spell and injured him.... And a man who owes you a favor is more likely to share his secrets..."

Kylarah smiled towards Jasorus when he asked for his top clothing back unless the two girls had other plans. "What if we have other plans?" she smirked, eyes scanning Jasorus'  body thoroughly.

SilmeriaElemred

Jasorus could laugh about their exchange of words and then pondered at the question. ''Purely depends on your plans.'' Jasorus replied calmly. Although he did study each of the woman's bodies in a different fashion then before. If they wanted him they could have him. ''If you two wish for a good fuck then fine by me. I'm not shy. I do not recommend the beach though. Sand litterly gets everywhere.''

''Regarding Hope, would you cast it on him make sure that he can not link the spell back to you. Or make it look like you found the spell on a piece of paper and were curious regarding to finding out what it does.

Wild

The two women grinned and looked at Jasorus with twinkling eyes. Both of them scanned his body and his handsome features with admiration, and none of them seemed unwilling to do what he suggested.

Kylarah, being the braver one, moved closer to Jasorus and smiled. "We have no plans right away," she cooed. "So we have time to enjoy ourselves before we start our task finding your brother.... I do agree that we should get away from the beach first though..."

Sophie nodded when Jasorus spoke of Hope. and the spell. "We'll pretend we found the spell on a piece of paper and read it out loud without knowing what it did," she said. "I am good at playing innocent - this girl though, whatever her name is, I think will have more troubles..."

Kylarah grinned when Sophie asked her name. "My name is Kylarah," she finally introduced herself. "I am a succubus from Hell."

Sophie nodded to Kylarah. "And I am Sophie, researcher in Ancient spells and forgotten languages."

Kylarah smiled and moved closer to Jasorus after the introduction. "Well, now that we all know each other, let's have some fun..." she suggested. "I leave to the gentleman to lead the ladies away..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Fair enough.'' Jasorus replied as he formed a magic circle. ''How about my place. Unless neither of you like a vulcanic scenery. Do not worry though the temperature is pleasant, I have a hot spring, servants, or rather said slaves. And the air is clear so no risk of getting poisonous vulcanis ashes in your system.''

When Kylarah was close enough Jasorus wrapped his arm around her and brought her close. Holding his other hand out to Sophie. ''Of course if there is another suggestion regarding location then feel free to mention it.''

Wild

Sophie and Kylarah smiled when Jasorus invited them to his place. The hot spring sounded exciting, and it would be interesting to see how the Gods lived - at least one of them.

"Your place sounds fine," Kylarah cooed and smiled encouragingly. She purred when Jasorus wrapped his arms around her, moving closer to him.

Sophie, seeing how willing Kylarah seemed to be, smiled and stepped closer to Jasorus also. She didn't want the succubus to learn more of the Godly secrets than she did. "Your home sounds like a nice place to stay," she agreed. "I have never visited the Gods before..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Well I hope not to disappoint you both.'' Jasorus too wrapped his arm around Sophie to bring her close to his body. ''I do not exactly live like most Gods do. Forget the fluffy clouds. My home, is all handcrafted by me and the power of nature. Also no winged, feathered angels. I keep slaves.'' he grinned and tapped his foot twice which activated the magic circle.

The room they arrived in was made out of obsidian and the lightsource seemed to be flowing lava. A wall of lava behind a wall of obsidian and like bloodvessels it seemed to flow in the walls as well. Providing warmth and light. But it was not unbearably hot.

There was a large bed which seemed newly made. Made from obsidian as well and a hot steaming pool not to far away from it. There was fruit and bottles of wine and two very beautiful women only dressed in mesh and gold. They were not as pretty as Kylarah was but they would make a nice competition. Jasorus had bred his slaves to make very beautiful ones. Both were barefooted as well but the vulcanic glass beneath their feet was not to hot to walk on.

Jasorus liked his room simple. It had a bed, the bath and in one of the walls were chains. One pair being occupied by a female slave. She had lashes on her body but no bruises.

''Welcome back Master.'' the slaves spoke in a calm manner. It was not hard to see these women were all completely broken and did Jasorus' bidding. They bowed to him but also to Sophie and Kylarah. ''What can we do to please you today?''

Jasorus looked at the two women in his arms. ''Anything my ladies can do for the both of you? Something to eat? Something to drink? If you want them in chains it is fine too.''

Wild

Sophie snuggled closer to Jasorus when he wrapped his arm around her, enjoying the touch from his warm skin. "I am quite certain a man like you will be able to live up to our expectations," she assured Jasorus when he spoke of not living like most Gods did. "Don't worry about fluffy clouds, I am quite certain I wouldn't like them anyway. They would tickle...."

The succubus grinned when he spoke of handcrafting his home himself and did not have winged, feathered angels there. "What a pity," she teased. "They are so fun to play with - screaming like little girls just because you happen to tear off their wing feathers...."

Both Sophie and Kylarah looked around with a pleased expression on their faces when they saw how nice the God had decorated his home. "You know, if I ever need new furniture in my house I think I will hire you for the job," Sophie smirked. "If you are willing to take orders, of course..."

"Oooh, look at that bed," Kylarah cooed. "How many women will fit in there at the same time? Have you tried that, Jasorus?"

The two women smiled when they saw the slaves, friendly smiles without any judgement or malice. They bowed their heads lightly in a greeting when they were greeted by the female slaves.

Sophie smiled when she was asked what the slaves could do for them. "Perhaps some fruit and wine?" she suggested gently. Kylarah smiled and agreed. "No chains are needed - I am sure they will be fine just the way they are...."

SilmeriaElemred

''Well if you insist I could perhaps make something for you. I will need lava though. The core element is still required if you want vulcanic stone or glass. As for the slaves, the one there in the corner had just been a bad girl.'' Jasorus said with a smile. ''As for the amount of people that fit in the bed, five.'' he spoke bluntly. He gestured at one of the slaves who took glasses and one of the bottles of wine. The fruit was selected and cut by the other.

''What do you girls prefer. The bed or the bath.'' he still did not had his shirt back but he would not be needing it with these two.

Wild

Sophie smiled when Jasorus promised to make something for her house. "You are a true talent," she cooed. "I have rarely been in a home as elegant as this..."

They nodded when he spoke of the slave in the corner being a bad girl. "What did she do?" asked Kylarah before Sophie could stop her.

Sophie smiled when she heard that the bed could hold five people at the same time. "Ten if they are placed on top of each other," she said with a smirk, her sharp mind doing the maths. "Just picture what you could do with ten women laying on top of each other with you at the foot end of the bed..."

Sophie and Kylarah both smiled when Jasorus asked if they preferred the bed or the bath. "The bath," they said simultaneously. "More romantic there..."

SilmeriaElemred

''Very well. Bath it is.'' Jasorus said with a grin. Already did his pants reveal slightly that his body knew what was going to happen. ''As for the girl. She attempted to poison me. Of course after a month in chains, she became very submissive, and a good girl. She no longer cries and whimpers when she is about to have pain, she embraces it. Loves it. Heck. She can not do without.'' he chuckled. The girl there was just a shadow of what she once was. Actually she had become rather boring. He liked it if they screamed.

''Master, mi-ladies, the wine and fruit are done. Is there anything else we can do to be of service?'' one of the slaves asked with their posture in a bow again.

''No Flora. You and Iris can go. Unless of course my lovely new friends wish to involve the both of you.''

''That would be to kind Master.'' Flora replied. None oft he girls leaving their current bow posture yet.

Wild

Sophie and Kylarah smiled when Jasorus agreed to having a bath with them. The succubus of course spotted the excitement on front of Jasorus' pants, and she pressed her body closer to his to give him a feel of what he had coming.

Sophie was shocked to hear that the girl had attempted to poison Jasorus. "Oh, how horrible," she said. "I hope you were not harmed. She deserves her punishment then...."

The two women turned towards the slaves and thanked them friendly when they were offered the wine and fruit. "Thank you ladies," they replied politely. "That would be all..."

Sophie and Kylarah smiled to each other when Jasorus asked if they wished to involve the slaves in this round. "Tempting as they are, I think I will pass this time," Sophie replied with a gentle smile. "Perhaps the next time we come to visit."

Kylarah agreed with Sophie's decision and smiled at the girls. "Sorry ladies, perhaps next time," she said. "You can go and play now... Don't worry though, we'll take very good care of your Master..."

Tags: