Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Luna and Fate [M]

Started by Zero, January 11, 2016, 08:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

For being strong? How was she strong? Lorelai thought she was probably very weak. Especially next to a werewolf! The little nymph could feel the strength in Logan's arms, although he was very gentle with her. Almost too gentle, as if afraid that she would crack like glass under his affection.

It confused her, but his kisses on her cheeks and nose drove away other thoughts.

She brought her hands up to lightly cup his face, letting her thumbs brush and caress over his cheeks lovingly. Lorelai could sense and feel his fear as he admitted that he hadn't thought he would find her. Before tonight she hadn't even known he was looking for her. It seemed odd to have been sought after, even if he hadn't known it was her until earlier when he had seen her dancing.

"You find. I yours. Now. Forever." Lorelai assured him quietly, pressing a few soft, nibbling kisses on his lips.

GoblinFae

"Just as I am yours," he replied between her kisses, hoping his message got across to her that he would be her everything just as she was already his. Struggling to not become distracted by her sweetness, Logan shifted to sit up again and lean her back, her head and neck still cradled in his palm. "Best get this soap out of your hair before it gets in your eyes Little Flower. Can't have any tears from such beautiful eyes. Salty kisses are the worst," he teased her, hoping that he did not seem unappreciative of her attentions as he worked to lavish her in his own.

He combed his fingers through her hair to gently rinse it, massaging her head each time his hand reached her scalp again. "Such soft and pretty hair. I didn't even know it could be so soft," Logan chuckled bashfully, blushing lightly as he looked at her with nothing short of pure love.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

While Lorelai was already very accepting of the fact that she belonged to Logan and with Logan, it hadn't fully sunk in that he was as much bound to her as she was to him. Yes, the little nymph felt surges of nearly overwhelming pleasure and happiness each time her beast told her how he loved her, told her how perfect she was, but to someone like her...well what right did she have to claim possession over anyone?

Although she already knew that feeling of possessiveness. That irrational jealousy she had felt earlier as the other whores had attempted to draw her mate's attention while she danced.

"Like mate kisses. Salty not care." A soft whine was followed by a pout as Logan gently leaned her back into the water so that he could rinse her hair. She hadn't wanted to let go of him, but did anyway. Once the soap was gone she could focus on him.  Of course her unhappiness with being displaced melted quickly as he massaged his fingers through her hair so gently. Lorelai felt her eyes close and a soft humming vibrate in her throat.

With a sound that was almost a purr the nymph tilted her head back just a little more into the water as he complimented her hair, which was currently a very dark green because of its wetness. She opened up her eyes, which were sparkling slightly as she gazed up at him adoringly. "Mate has pretty hair."

While Logan's hair might have been "just" brown, Lorelai couldn't believe how very long it was - much longer than hers.

GoblinFae

Logan chuckled softly while shaking his head. "But your mate cares. I would not see you cry if I could help it. I would not be a good mate to you if I let you suffer when I could have helped keep you from such misery." He leaned in and kissed her again softly as she complimented his hair, making him laugh softly again. "Thank you, Little Flower although I would beg to differ my Lorelai. Your hair is like none I've ever seen before and suits your perfectly. No one in the pack has hair like you. I believe you will cause quite a stir as others may desire such beauty too and may seek to replicate it. Lucky for me though I have been gifted with the unequaled original for as long as she'll allow me to bask in her presence."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Zero

Misery? Lorelai tilted her head, looking up at her mate with confusion. While the nymph's life might have been unconventional and not exactly happy, she couldn't think of a moment where she'd felt true misery - except maybe that brief moment she feared that Logan would be leaving her once he was finished with a whore like her.

Now that she had him, knowing that he was going to take her away from this place forever to his home where she would be loved and protected she simply couldn't imagine feeling misery about anything at all.

The nymph squirmed in his lap as Logan talked about basking in her presence. Her cheeks heated with a blush, part pleasure at just how much he seemed to admire everything about her and part self-conscious embarrassment. It wasn't as if she wasn't used to admiration. Men had admired her for many, many years, but only through a haze of lust. They had wanted to use her for their own selfish needs and hadn't cared for her beyond her ability to satisfy them.

Logan was so very different. That's why it made her feel suddenly shy and embarrassed to hear him speak to her like that. He admired her for reasons other than pure lust. It was unfamiliar and caused little flutters in her heart and stomach.

"Mine forever." Lorelai hummed softly, it was unclear if it was a statement or a question, but it hardly mattered as she tilted her head up and pressed a firm kiss to her mate's lips, one hand tangling lightly in his hair at the back of his neck and the other trailing down his chest beneath the water until her fingers found and wrapped around him.

GoblinFae

"Yes," he agreed, his words turning into a surprised hiss as she unexpectedly took him quite literally into hand. Logan inhaled sharply, the breath whistling through his nostrils as he shifted to lean the upper half of his body into her and try to angle his lower half away from her hand. Every line of his body was tensed in concern and worry.

"You don't need to do that," he murmured, his voice cracking as if he was a gangling teenager once more and not a full-grown werewolf. "I don't want to hurt you more or again even." He tried to reach for her hand to draw it away before he embarrassed himself or worse did something they would both regret. "This is about you, not me Lorelai. You never have to do that again unless you want to. I understand you need time and this is too fast."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

For a moment Lorelai thought the sounds coming from her mate were a good sign. She liked the idea of taking his breath away. Except it wasn't quite going like the little nymph had thought it would. In her mind Logan would have been appreciative and receptive to her advances, but instead he'd tensed up and seemed to be trying to get away from her touch.

Her first reaction was confusion, drawing her hand back uncertainly when he'd reached for it. What didn't she need to do? Had she done something wrong? Confusion was joined by anxiety.

Nothing was ever about her. Why was this about her? If they were mates, shouldn't it have been about both of them? It didn't seem right that it would revolve solely around her. Why would it be wrong for her to touch him like that? Logan had certainly not held back in touching her as much as he liked earlier.

"Not hurt. Not fast. About us. I want." Lorelai sucked her lower lip between her teeth, lightly biting it as she peeked up at him, looking quite lost and unsure of herself suddenly.

GoblinFae

Logan kissed the palm of her hand in apology. "My Little Flower," he breathed nervously against her damp skin. "I don't want to risk hurting you then and I don't," the werewolf choked on his next words, regret leaving a bitter taste in his mouth as his plans to properly court her and allow her to ease slowly into their new life together were not going accordingly. "I don't want you to hate me later, Lorelai." He looked at her with the saddest pair of puppy eyes without even realizing that he was. "You're too wonderful."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Why did Logan say such things? Lorelai felt even more confused, and the sadness in his beautiful, soulful eyes made her heart clench and ache. Did she cause him pain? She never, ever wanted to hurt him and couldn't believe that he would ever hurt her. Why did he think he was going to hurt her? It made no sense to her.

The nymph brought both hands up to gently cup her gorgeous werewolf's face, expression very, very serious as she looked Logan in the eyes. "No hurt. Never hurt. Never hate. Love mate."

Lorelai rose up so she could place a very sweet kiss on his forehead, then kissed the tip of his nose, before finally pressing a tender kiss on his lips. She didn't know why he looked so sad, but she just wanted to kiss whatever pain he held away. It was her hope that using his earlier words - love mate - would help.

GoblinFae

He shivered in delight and awe of her sweet kisses. By the time she reached his lips he was ready to kiss her back, to hold on and to never let go. "You'll tell me if that changes?" he asked her hopefully, his eyes looking at her with worry but also with trust. Logan would have much to learn with a mate at his side to share in his life and he to share in hers. However, he was already beginning to understand how much trust she was putting into him and that it would be disrespectful not to do the same. "I don't want you to suffer because of my own stupidity."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

"Not suffer. Not stupid. I tell. You make happy." Lorelai really wished she could better express to him that he truly had not and would not hurt her. She wanted him to understand that despite their very sudden joining that she was very happy to have been claimed. The nymph had never been loved, protected, or had a home before.

Logan gave her all of that without reservation and it made her little body ready to burst with appreciation and affection for her big beast of a mate.

Given his reaction to her touch, she decided it was probably for the best she didn't do that again just now. That didn't stop her at all from grabbing the cloth and soap he'd used to scrub her and begin gently and lovingly to wash him in return. Lorelai figured starting at his shoulders and working her way down would be the best approach - her beastly mountain seemed adorably skittish.

"I make happy?" It was an innocently given question, but she looked up at him obviously seeking reassurance that he was pleased with her.

GoblinFae

"So, so indescribably happy," he whispered as tears formed at the corners of his eyes and his hands rose to gently cup her face. "At home the elders try to tell you how special it is finding your mate but," Logan shook his head, feeling choked up. "There are no words for how wonderful you are and how happy I am to have you." He gently brushed his lips against hers a bit hesitantly before slowly becoming bolder, kissing deeper, and pulling her closer in a warm and protective embrace. "I love you Lorelai. I really do."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

The nymph wondered what life would have been like growing up in a place where you were so loved and they told you about things like mates and how wonderful it would be. Lorelai had never thought about love or finding someone to love her. Whores didn't have love. They had clients. Nobody had ever even suggested she could dare hope for more, let alone actually get it.

She leaned into the embrace, arms wrapping loosely around his neck as she tilted her head into the kiss and peeking up at him through lowered lashes as he confessed his love for her once again.

"Love you." Lorelai whispered happily as she moved to kiss him again. She liked kissing him. It was sweet and intimate and made her feel warm and loved. Everything about him made her feel warm and loved and safe. Things that had been severely lacking in her life until he'd walked through the doors.

GoblinFae

Logan melted at her soft declaration, his heart all but racing out of his chest as his wolf howled in joy within him to hear that she loved him. He hummed softly into their kiss, pulling her closer still as he fought with himself to be gentle. When they pulled apart for air though the werewolf had made up his mind. He could not wait any longer, Logan hated this place his mate called home. It was loud and smelly and filled with men whose eyes spoke of a hunger he did not wish directed towards his precious little flower.

Scooping her up carefully and stepping out of the bathwater, he hurried to pull a towel over her so that she would not catch a chill. "Time to take you home my lovely," he murmured against her skin. "I want nothing more than to hold you in my arms in our soft and warm bed. I never want to let go of you. You smell too good," he teased lightly as he struggled to both dry her off and hold her at the same time. His lips were never too far from pressing a kiss here and there as he did so.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

For her the brothel had been a sort of home all her life, and so Lorelai didn't notice the things that made Logan dislike the place. The noise, the smells, and the leers were all simply part of her life to that point. Even so, the place had never been a true home to the nymph. Such places were no real home to anyone.

She tightened her hold on her huge mountain of a mate as he stood and stepped from the tub. By now she was coming to terms with the fact that this was all actually happening.  Her disbelief had all but vanished as she laid her head against Logan's shoulder with a happy sigh.

Her eyes lifted to his face, a spark of excitement kindling within them as he wrapped her in a towel and attempted to dry her. "We go home now?"

Lorelai still had some trepidation at the idea of meeting Logan's family, still unsure that they would like her despite his reassurances, but that nervousness couldn't really squash the excitement of meeting these people that her sweet mountain so clearly cared for and loved. Her main fear was simply their disapproval at her profession, but whore was something that it seemed would be placed far behind her going forward.

GoblinFae

"Yes," he replied softly, his heart warm at the idea of bring her home and his face shining with love. "We're going home, my little love. That is of course if you're ready to. We shan't leave until you are." Logan nuzzled his face against his shoulder and neck. "I have barely known you my Flower and already I cannot have enough of your closeness. "Luna help us both if you should ever bore of me."
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Wouldn't leave until she was ready? Lorelai tilted her head shyly, leaving a little kiss on his cheek as he pressed his face against her neck. Her voice was a timid whisper as she nuzzled against his ear softly. "I ready."

Pulling her head back she looked at him with a slight smile. "You dress?"

Being naked didn't much bother her, but she didn't know if he planned on walking home naked. Or if he would prefer that she have more than a towel on as they went home.

GoblinFae

Logan looked down at her and then down at himself. "Well I suppose I probably should. Humans really are rather finicky about such things now aren't they? I mean at home you're more than welcome to be in either state. Nudity isn't really a um...concern I suppose you could say." He shrugged sheepishly. "Whatever makes you happy and comfortable dear. That's what matters most to me," the werewolf tried to assure her.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Zero

Well given her life up to this point, Lorelai didn't have a lot of problems with nudity, but most men came and left the brothel dressed. She was given to understand it was consider improper to be undressed out in public, and her limited experience outside this building seemed to support that assumption.

"No care, just want home." She didn't have anything that truly belonged to her that she could take, even if the nymph thought she might be able to get away with taking one dress or outfit with her when she left.

They still hadn't spoken to the man she had belonged to before Logan claimed her. She wasn't sure Logan even intended to, but maybe he hadn't thought that far. He seemed only able to think about her.

GoblinFae

Logan nodded slowly, giving her a tight squeeze before attempting to put her down briefly. "I doubt the establishment would take too kindly to me running around pantsless my Flower. I know I asked before but I just wish to be sure. Is there anything you need or wish to bring with you? I can't promise they'll hold onto anything if you forget it. Do you have any keepsakes or things that are special to you to take along? I know clothes can be replaced but I don't want you feeling rushed out of here because your mate is so impatient to have you home," he chuckled, pressing a kiss to her temple.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

Tags: