Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black and Bones [M]

Started by visualspice, January 23, 2016, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Red eyes went towards the blade on his shoulder. She could sense the dark powers within it, just begging to be released. Her eyes returned to his.
"And you itch to cleave me with it."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Her gaze was answered by the large eye of the sword. Staring her dead in the eyes. The pupil narrowing and twitching slightly. "I tend to get pissed off when someone threatens me. Why are you here. And what is happening. Why are you here.. And there." He nodded at the woman in chains.

visualspice

Her eyes showcased the growl her lips did not.
"And I said you ask too many questions," came her threatening reply. "This is my cave." Did he not hear her the first time? "And what you see.... is best forgotten when you leave."

She turned from him, finishing dressing and keeping her chest bond tight. In the leathers she now wore, it was easier to mistake her as a man, as she moved to pin up her hair, and began to wrap dark fabric around her head and neck.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

"I wish to help you." Ws what he said as his grip on the hilt loosened slightly. "You are sufferikg. And I just can't walk away and forget this."

visualspice

"Then you're setting yourself up to fail. Besides," she was ready now, heading towards the cave's mouth. "I don't need your help."

Medievarad

"I probably am, like always." He shrugged slowly. "If you don't need my help. You wouldn't have been locled away. You would've been free already." He sated bluntly, following her. "What is your name."

visualspice

She paused meters from the cave's mouth and turned to him with a dark glare.
"You'd do well to know your place. Forget what you've seen or I'll make you forget." She eyes him over before locking eyes again. "Your sword begs for freedom, too." And she didjtn add if it weren't for that she would have his head on a spike.

Medievarad

"Make me forget then." Mist answered with the same cold and harsh voice. He slipped the sword behind his back again, the bandages starting to wind around it again. "You know nothing of this sword," he snerked slowly. "It gave me a second life."

visualspice

She paused with her back to him at the mouth of the cave.
"And you have no idea the consequences of this grave."
And she stepped out into the night.

Or rather it was sunset, with long shadows stretching endlessly across the ground. Mists breathed up from the ground as the wind remained stale. But weather was of little consequence. She had only one job to do and it was to hunt.

The only problem was...
She was feeling nothing. How strange. The shadow seeds must be farther away than she thought. It seemed her path would be as directionless as the skies.

Medievarad

"And I don't care either." He stepped out to the mountains, met by the cries of the dragons. "What is your purpose?"

visualspice

"That is another thing for you not to care." And before he could interject, or even stop her, she vanished from sight.

Moving through the shadows was easy. She was fully recharged and ready to go- except she still had no direction, and found herself circling where the strange dark elf stood. She could sense the dark energies from his blade and had to wonder, as she remained, crouched and blended into the shadows- if it was this man who was stunting her ability to sense any of the shadow seeds.

Medievarad

"It-" Mist slowly sighed as she vanished. The eye opened and followed her movements. Minning down on her as she stood still. Mist seemed to be still completely unaware of her position and waited for something.

visualspice

Stepping out from the shadows, she asked, "What purpose makes you linger?"

Medievarad

Mist tilted his head hear way, arching an eyebrow. "That is my bussiness." He noted harshly.

visualspice

"I will ask you once more before taking action- leave this place and do not return," came her reply, equally harsh and her eyes, threatening.

Medievarad

"I go where the fuck I please," he replied as he turned around, his eyes narrowing.

visualspice

In a flash her weapon was drawn, a sturdy spear with a wicked point. Rotting dark wraps dangled off from beneath it, and were entangled with a series of decaying beads. In a second flash, she was lashing out towards him, and aiming to kill.

Medievarad

Mist took a step backwards, the spear scraping off of his armour. The eye of the blade let out a slow pulse and immediatly Mist's eyes turned crimson, his sclera completely black. "Wrong move," he uttered as he dropped the massive blade from his shoulder and spun with the momentum, aiming to slice her in half from the waist.

visualspice

She easily evaded, her body tearing through the shadows before she reformed infront, and aimed a high kick at his chest.

Medievarad

With a loud clunk, she did connect, but the elf didn't seem to budge. With a vice grip around her ankle, he turned around and flung her towards the nearest rock.