Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Catch of the Day [m]

Started by Draconian, January 28, 2016, 02:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

"language!" Hydra teased, hands on her hips, one arm pillowed under her head while he situated himself behind her. It was one good plunge and he was down to the root. With a groan in her ear, he squeezed her arm and started to roll his hips. It was needy and frantic, his movements quick and his heavy breath drowned out the slapping of their bodies. His hand tried to drag another climax from his pretty fish and while intense, Hydra didn't last too long, he bit her ear, kissed her neck and when his peak hit he sank his teeth into her shoulder and held her close to him. "Fuck," He panted, sweaty, licking at the wound, "I meant to drive you crazy, not me."

DragonSong

The siren gasped, then moaned shamelessly as he started to pump into her, wiggling her hips and helping his hands along with her own at her core, anxious to peak with him.

The bite drew a startled cry from her lips and she arched up slightly, then fell back against him again. The predator in her growled quietly, then purred as he licked the wound. A claiming mark, and one she'd wear proudly- if she got the chance to return the favor.

At his words, she gave a soft answering chuckle of, "Dont worry, you did." A little awkwardly, she twisted her upper body and clamped her lips down on the curve of his shoulder, kissing and sucking for a moment before she pricked her fangs against his skin.

Draconian

Hydra let his eyes close and he held Aura-lee close, still buried inside her. Though he jerked in surprise when she bit him. Tried to bite him? Hydra opened his eyes and looked down at her curiously, one hand smoothing over her rounded tummy and holding his hand against it. The other still tucked between her legs, one holding her breast, the last one under her head.

"You trying to eat me?" He questioned, voice husky as he eased himself out of his PrettyFish, "I'm sorry for biting you, Kinda..." He frowned and shrugged, "Should we take you to a doctor so it doesn't scar?"

DragonSong

She grumbled somethin unintelligible, then pulled back and shook her head. "No. I don't mind if it scars," she murmured. A little shiver rippled through her and she cuddled closer, frowning when her tummy got in the way.

"I love you," she whispered suddenly, arms slipping around his waist. "Thank you. For everything."

Draconian

Hydra found that he minded. He looked at the mark his teeth left and sighed heavily. He'd marred her perfect skin.  What if, some day, she didnt want him anymore and her bew lover saw the marks?

Hydra frowned into her hair, nuzzling against her before he smirked. "Thanks? For getting you pregnant?" He smoothed his hand over her bump, eyesclosed while he snuggled in against her, knees tucked up. "You're welcome. Should plan better next time, though," he teased, holding her before kissing her head loudly.

DragonSong

She smiled, eyes sliding closed, then giggled and shook her head at him. "Well, I suppose that too. But I meant this." She waved a hand airily. "The house. You. All of it."

With a sleepy, contented sigh, she snuggled closer and pressed a kiss to his collar, her arms sliding around his waist.

The days that followed were significantly happier for Aura-lee; Hydra still worked, but now they had a home, a place to be together that was truly theirs. The hut wasn't large, but she loved it, and she worked hard to make it as cozy as she could manage.

She spent a lot of her time down at the beach. Even if she wasn't submerging herself to reclaim her tail- and she was so big nowadays that she really only did that when she had to- she would often find herself walking the shoreline, or settling down in the sand to just watch the waves roll in.

Every day brought something new, albeit usually a mundane little discovery. She was learning how to cook, for one thing, and fish with a line rather than "hunt" as she was used to. Her belly continued to grow, almost impossibly large as days blended into weeks, and the constant shifting of the baby was always both disconcerting and fascinating.

"Hydra." She was sitting on the bed, one hand pressed to her stomach and the other held out to her mate. She was frowning slightly. "Can- can you come feel this?"

Draconian

Hydra had been carving something on the floor, wood shavings at his knees and on his pants. Mostly he'd been tuned out and trying to carve a thing that might have resembled some sort of bed for a baby or small child. Mostly right now it was just a chunk of wood with bits of it on the floor and Hydra was frowning at it when he heard Aura-lee.

Slowly he looked over his shoulder, dusting off his hands and moving towards her to take her hand extended to him before he calmly pressed two of his palms to her distended stomach. One on the top and one on the bottom, a tilt of his head and he looked up at her. "I feel your stomach," He announced, head tilted, "What's wrong? Is it the baby?" Of course it was, idiot, "Does it hurt?"

DragonSong

"No," she said slowly, still frowning. "No, it doesn't...hurt. I thought I felt something...weird. Oh!"

The baby kicked again, but there was that feeling, as though it was kicking two places at the same time. "There! That, did you feel that?" She blinked at Hydra, eyes wide as she smoothed her hands unconsciously over her belly.

This was very strange. She'd felt almost nothing from the baby for several days, and now this?

Draconian

Hydra jumped slightly.

"Oh god, is it going to rip its self out of you?" He was horrified at the idea and he looked at her, putting all his hands on her belly. Then he paused and looked at his hands, "Maybe it's got arms like me?" He smoothed his hands over the parts were the baby moved and he leaned down to press his cheek against it, like he was trying to listen, "Be nice to your mother, if you bruise her insides she won't want to be your friend when you come out."

DragonSong

Though she was a little paler than normal and her brow still furrowed, Aura-lee laughed quietly. "Oh, don't you listen to him," she chuckled, rubbing her belly absently. "Of course I'll be your friend. I just may be your friend that grounds you for the first five years or so of your life."

She looked back up to Hydra with a smile, feeling a bit better. "You're probably right. About the arms." Well, it made the most sense. She was doing her best not to be a panicky new mother, but she couldn't help feeling...tense. She took a breath. "The crib looks like it's getting- hah! Ohhh ow..."

Her eyes blew wide as she suddenly lurched forward a bit. That was most definitely not a kick. That hurt.

Draconian

Hydra went pale.

Or as pale as he green ass could go.

His hands smoothed over her tummy and looked at her, worried. Concern heavy on his features and he held two hands to her tummy and cupped her face with the others. "Aura-lee, what's happening?" Hydra didn't know two things about women. Worse yet was his woman was also a PrettyFish. What could be done about that? How could he deal with that.

On some level it was amazing he knew sex made babies.

"What do you need? Are you hurting? Does it hurt? That's bad, right?"

DragonSong

"H-hurts," she gasped out, eyes wide as she blinked at him. "Feels weird. Bit it...it stopped now."

She took a few breaths, trying to calm her suddenly pounding heart. "That wasn't a kick," she murmured, frowning. "I- I don't know..."

She worried her bottom lip, panic starting to set in. "Do you think we should go to a healer?" She hardly knew anymore about this than her mate; if something was wrong, she'd have no way of really knowing, and that panicked her.

She tried to stand. "Hydra, I think I need a healer. We should gooohhh! Ow ow ow!" Pain lanced through her body and she grabbed for his arms, eyes wide as she panted.

Draconian

Hydra went pale.

Healer?

Was there one of those in the little seaside town? Probably. Of course there was. There were babies in this town.  He gave a slow nod before he stood up licking his lips and looking down at Aura-lee.

"I'll find someone, okay? Just get comfortable or something," he chewed on his lower lip and kissed the top of her head, "I'll be back with someone quickly, okay?"

DragonSong

"O-okay." The siren stared up at him, eyes huge and terrified. "Hurry. Ah!"

Another pang tipped through her and she groaned, grabbing onto the edge of the bed for support. Her heart was racing and for a moment she felt as though she couldn't breathe, gasping desperately.

Draconian

Hydra decided that helping her, or rather, finding someone to help her would work better than helping her himself and so he ignored her last pained cry and rushed from the seaside shack. His stride ate up ground and he almost barreled right into someone along his way.

It was a man. Shorter than him, but sleek and elegant. Holding a bag of somekind.

"You look panicked," he said, voice like honey.

Hydra calmed, looking at him, "my... wife... is pregnant and something is hurting her." The mans goldengreen eyes flashed dangerously and he took on a stern look.

"You're the one that lives on the seaside?" Hydra nodded, the man smiled, "you're in luck, friend, I'm new here and was on my way to get acquanted." He smiled, Hydra nodded and off they were to the shack.

Hydra burst through the door, looking panicked, "Aura-lee, someone is here to help," he breathed, followed by the healer.

"Hi, can you tell me how you feel?" Again, his voice was honey and he reached to press a cool had to the woman's stomach, curious.

DragonSong

Aura-lee was on her knees, panting, when the door burst open again, she looked up, eyes wide and mouth open slightly.

"I-" Another sharp cry cut her off and she gritted her teeth, clutching at her stomach. "Oh stars!"

Gasping, she looked quickly from Hydra to the stranger. "It- it feels...like the baby's coming," she rasped finally. She didn't know how she knew that, she just did. Instinct, maybe. "But it's...too soon. Another moon- month- fuck!"

Yet another contraction gripped her and she felt something wet between her legs, blinking dumbly at the floor as her water broke. "Hydra!"

Draconian

"Uuuuh." Hydra hovered at the door, looking panicked and afraid. The stranger got to work though, barking orders to Hydra who followed them like a good father-to-be.

"You're going to be fine," the stranger soothed, pressing a hand to Aura-lees tense stomach. Hydra brought the rags and hot water closer, finally moving in behind his PrettyFish and press a kiss to her head and snuggle in. He out two hands under hers and the other two to stroke her tummy.

"I've got you," he muttered, not sure what to do. The healer? Healer stopped barking orders at him and turned to Aura-lee.

"Have you been feeling pain all day?" He ushered her to sit back, taking her knees and pushing them apart. He was clinical and clearly not interested in anything other than her child arriving safely. "Either way, it seems to be fast, when your body tells you to, push, but don't unless you feel like you have to, okay?" He looked up at her, his face friendly where before it was passive and blank.

Hydra looked worried, giving her various pets and strokes with his many hands.

DragonSong

"I felt...weird, but not like this," Aura-lee panted, then groaned as her body tensed. She gripped Hydra's hands tightly, nails digging mercilessly into skin as she whimpered.

"Ow! Oh stars- fuck, ow!" She clenched her eyes shut, panting, breath caught in her chest. Stars and seas she wanted to push, she wanted this to be over, please!

But her body seemed to be fighting her, the baby refusing to come into the world. The siren groaned, not enough breath to even scream as she bore down, jaw clenched as she curled forward.

The barest sign of a head could be seen as the contraction passed and she collapsed back. "I can't, I can't," she sobbed. It was fighting her. Why didn't he want to be born?

Draconian

"If you can't the child will die and you with it," the healer said, frowning. He pushed her clothing up and adjusted her legs, Hydra smoothed his hands over her and held her hands carefully, wincing.

"You're the only one that can bring your child into the world, I can't force it."

Hydra felt guilty and he decided that, should everything work out fine... No more children. Ever. He nuzzled into her hair and kept his eyes closed against the pain of her nails. He was a giant of a man and Aura-lee was tiny. Maybe this was his fault. He held her close and waited for the worst.

DragonSong

Aura-lee wailed, curving forward as another contraction gripped her. Her hair now stuck to sweat-slicked skin and she pushed for all she was worth.

Words weren't really coherent, but a few curses and some choice names for Hydra were heard in her shrieks and grunts. Pushpushpush stop. Breathe. Contraction. Pushpushpushpush.

She didn't know how much later it was when suddenly it felt as though everything stilled. The world was frozen silent.

Then a cry broke through the glassy air and she sobbed, collapsing back against Hydra's chest. "Is- is he okay?"

The healer might have replied to that, but she wasn't entirely sure she understood him. Vaguely, she saw him stand and say something to Hydra about the rags and warm water so they could clean the newborn.

Then his voice finally reached her. "Rest while you can, the other one will be along in a minute."