Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunter and Hunted [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 03, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

A sound that was almost a growl rose up in his throat and he shifted his grip around her waist to hold her more securely against him before flipping them over, pinning her to the ground.

He leaned down to kiss her, hands begin to wander, exploring, over her form. "Like that?"

DaGlobster

Stygia squeaked softly when Theoden flipped her over, but ultimately, she laughed, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Mm, just like that," Stygia said, and cupped his face in her hands when he leaned down to kiss her.

"Take me, Theoden."

DragonSong

Theoden groaned, rocking against her. "As you wish," he repeated, breathless, and sealed his mouth over hers as he took her, almost mewling against her lips.

"Gods." His arms, braced to either side of his head, shook slightly as he began to move, almost questioningly at first but with growing confidence. "Gods, you're..." Words failed him and he trailed off in a low, growling moan.

DaGlobster

Stygia moaned, but halfway through it turned into a purr. She arced her back and pushed up against him. Her hands wandered to her breasts, and she stared up at Theoden.

Perhaps she'd let him live after all.

DragonSong

He was starting to lose himself, logical thought taking a backseat to primal urges. He surged forward, slamming their hips together and claiming her mouth again. Breath coming sharp and ragged, he trailed his lips down her jaw and neck to her chest.

One hand drifted to her hip, fingers curling around the curve of her body to lift her up for a better angle as he rocked against her, groaning.

DaGlobster

"Gods, Theoden!" Stygia moaned, surprised by this awkward boy's ferocity! She held his head to his chest, bucking up into his thrusts as the fire within her only grew.

Definitely not killing him.

DragonSong

A low rumble built in his chest, her words and touches egging him on as tension started to twist into a knot in his core. "G-gods," he hissed, hips beginning to pump frantically.

Tilting his head, Theoden dragged his tongue from her chest to her neck where he latched on, moaning softly against her skin. If he'd been in his right mind, he probably would have been a blushing mess at his own actions.

But this woman was driving him mad. He bit out her name like a curse and a prayer all at once, slamming into her almost desperately. He was close, so close, just a little more...

DaGlobster

The way Theoden started to buck desperately gave Stygia all the information she needed, and she moaned ever louder into Theoden's ear. He legs tightened around his waist.

DragonSong

Theoden tumbled over the edge with a cry, burying his face into Stygia's chest and murmuring her name against her skin, tremors running through him as his hips continued to move- pace erratic and slowing- through the after shocks.

DaGlobster

Stygia tangled her fingers in Theoden's hair, her own climax following Theoden's. She gasped as a secondary warmth filled her, and afterwards, she moaned softly in delight.

She gave her hips a little roll.

"Gods, you certainly know how to show a girl a good time," Stygia said.

DragonSong

Theoden shivered with anything but cold, rolling off her to collapse on his side next to her, though he kept his arms around her waist. "I'm glad you think so," he mumbled, pulling her closer and pressing his face into her hair. "Honestly, I think that was mostly you. I mean, because I was with you. I've never been- I mean I'm not usually-"

It seemed his blushes and stammering was back. Deciding to cut his losses and just shut up, he pressed a quick kiss to the top of her head.

DaGlobster

"Shh," Stygia said, and put a finger on Theoden's lips. She kissed him, and stood up.

"Now, I'm not going to sleep on the ground. Come keep me warm in the bedroll."

DragonSong

A little dazed, he nevertheless gave her a small, contented smile. "Yeah. Sure." He stood and followed her, rather puppyish, and waited for her to settled herself.

His eyes wandered over her still naked form and he couldn't help murmuring, "You really are beautiful." He'd never met anyone like her before.

DaGlobster

She rather liked how he followed her like a puppy. It let her know that she had him wrapped around her finger. She got settled into the bedroll, and motioned towards herself with a finger.

"Come here, Theoden."

DragonSong

He settled in beside her easily, cautiously wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her back against his chest. "Is this...okay?" he asked quietly.

Maybe he was being a little ridiculous, but he was still having a hard time believing that someone as elegant as this woman wanted someone like him anywhere near her.

DaGlobster

"Just fine," Stygia purred, and she backed her ass into his hips.

"Careful. If you get hard again, I'll have to take care of it."

DragonSong

A wave of heat rushed through him and he ducked his head against her shoulder, groaning in a combination of pleasure and embarrassment. "Gods, woman, you'll be the death of me," he muttered, arms tightening around her.

DaGlobster

"Please, if a few fucks are going to be the death of you, then you'll be dead before the morning," Stygia said, and she brought the arm around her waist higher, so that it was resting on a breast. Oh, she was going to milk this elf for everything he could give her.

"How do you not have a women yet?"

DragonSong

His blush darkened but he didn't try to move his hand, instead splaying his fingers and massaging gently. "I'm just...better off alone," he muttered in reply. His other hand slid up between them to run his fingers through her hair, fascinated by the texture.

"How is it you don't have anyone then?"

DaGlobster

"I used to have someone. I realized relationships weren't really my thing."

As if she needed a reminder of her demon husband. She closed her eyes and sighed at being pet.

"Admit it. You want to fuck me again."