Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hunter and Hunted [Glob] [M]

Started by DragonSong, February 03, 2016, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

If this was a hallucination, he was okay with it. Her giggle brought a small smile to his lips and he shifted, wriggling out of his shirt and tossing it aside.

"Better?" he asked a little cheekily, though he was still blushing. He may be awkward, but he at least knew he didn't look terrible with his shirt off.

DaGlobster

"Much better," Stygia said, passing a hand over his chest, visibly impressed by the muscles. She didn't even need to act that out, either! Beast of an elf indeed.

She paused, and looked up to Theoden, meeting his eyes. After a few moments, she leaned in to kiss him, and her hands went down to the buckle of his pants.

DragonSong

Theoden arched up into the kiss, a little hesitant but definitely willing. He felt her hands drift down and swallowed a small sound, reaching down between them to help her with the buckle before letting his hands slide up her legs to rest on her hips.

"W-wait. Wait." He pulled away, forcing himself to breathe even as he looked at her face. "Look, this isn't something I- I don't usually-" He wasn't quite sure what he was trying to say exactly, sighing in frustration and eventually settling for, "You sure about this?"

DaGlobster

Jeez, how much talking did it take? Stygia was so used to having boisterous men who'd leap onto her with a wiggle of her finger. She'd forgotten what it was like to bed someone who wasn't as eager.

"I'm sure. I was sure when I asked you in the tavern, and I'm sure now," Stygia said.

Now, to see what he had in store for her.

Stygia lifted up a bit so she could pull his pants away, and she was pleased with what she saw.

"Big boy, aren't we?"

DragonSong

He flushed scarlet, but his hips lifted to make it easier to wriggle his pants off. "I, um, well..." He didn't know what to say to that, so he decided not to respond, instead reaching out to gently touch her face.

His hand trailed down over her shoulder to her back, fingers hesitating at the fabric of her undergarments. "Can I?" he asked quietly, meeting her eyes a little hesitantly.

DaGlobster

"Go ahead," Stygia said, leaning into his hand on her face. One of her hands slipped downwards and between them, and she wrapped her fingers around his shaft, in order to get a feel of him.

DragonSong

Theoden moved to pull the flimsy garment off- but then her hand found him and his breath hitched. Inhaling slowly, shuddering, he closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to get a hold of himself.

His hand moved almost on reflex to free her of the article of clothing, fingers tracing hesitantly over her skin, just soaking in the feel of it. "Beautiful," he murmured absently, tilting his head at her. Cautiously, he let his hand drift down to the small of her back, then lower, hesitantly pulling her against him.

DaGlobster

When Theoden pulled her closer, she ended up rubbing against him through the fabric of her panties, and she let out a sfot breath, her cheeks coloring slightly. She smirked at him, and stood up, giving him a great view of a particular area as she slipped the bottom half of her undergarments off.

She gazed down at him before lowering herself back onto his lap, giving him another few kisses before she pulled back, scooting backwards. She gripped his member a bit tighter, and brought her head down to its level.

"It looks even better up close," she said, before giving the head a short lick.

DragonSong

He moaned softly when she rubbed against him, unable to help himself, and watched with heated cheeks as she removed the last of her clothes.

Then she was back on him, kissing him, and he arched against her, hands gravitating toward her hips. He frowned a bit when she pulled away- then his eye went wide when he realized what she was doing.

He shuddered, head falling back a bit as he propped himself up on his elbows to look down at her.

DaGlobster

Stygia delighted in Theoden's reactions. Truly, the squirming of a virgin was the sweetest squirming of all.

Or at least she was sure he was a virgin.

She swirled her tongue around the tip a bit, before she took him into her mouth, moaning softly.

DragonSong

"Oh gods..." Theoden groaned softly, resisting the urge to buck his hips with difficulty. His fingers clawed at the ground. He reached for her reflexively, desperately wanting to touch her face, her hair, anything to extend the contact.

DaGlobster

Stygia kept Theoden's hips nice and steady as she started to bob up and down, giving out little moans as she worked. She opened her eyes and gazed up at him, and the corners of her mouth curling up into a smile before she took his entire length into her mouth.

DragonSong

A shudder ran through him and he clenched his fists in an effort to keep in control, nails biting so hard they drew blood. "Stygia," he gasped out, meeting her eyes.

He could get used to her way of "thanking" him.

DaGlobster

Stygia did not respond with words, but by popping him out of her mouth and licking him from base to tip.

"See? Accepting gratitude isn't so hard, isn't it?"

She gave him a few strokes.

"When the time comes, don't hold back," she murmured, and went right back to work.

DragonSong

Despite her words, he really did try to control himself as she dragged him ever closer to the edge until it was almost painful. When he could take no more her name escaped him in a low groan, half a warning and half a sigh of relief.

Panting, he simply lay there and tried to make his mind focus past "dear gods I'm dreaming she's amazing". After a moment, he pushed himself higher up on his elbows to look at her.

"That, um...thank you." He winced internally. It sounded awkward, but he couldn't find anything else to say. Nothing seemed appropriate.

DaGlobster

Stygia sealed him inside her mouth as he reached his peak, and only released him when she was sure he was done. She swallowed, and released him, smiling up at him.

"It's not over yet," Stygia purred, and she rose up onto her knees, motioning at the wetness between her thighs.

"You've gone and got me wanting you now, so as soon you harden back up, the real fun starts," she said, and moved to straddle him again.

DragonSong

Theoden drew in a quick breath as she returned to his lap, then felt his lips curving up just slightly. "With someone like you in my arms, I doubt that's going to take long," he murmured, slipping his arms around her waist and pulling her against him.

Tentatively, he leaned forward to kiss her, an almost chaste touch considering the circumstances.

DaGlobster

"Flatterer," Stygia teased, and she deepened their kiss. When it broke, she leaned in to kiss his neck.

"Touch me," she whispered into his ear.

DragonSong

A pleasant shiver ran through him and he tilted his head to give her better access to his neck. "As you wish," he murmured, letting his hand slide down from her waist and over her hips to do as she commanded.

Whatever Stygia believed, he was not in fact a virgin- but he didn't exactly have a lot of experience either. "Tell me what to do," he breathed, moving his fingers experimentally.

DaGlobster

"Surprise me," Stygia countered before kissing him again.