Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Lost souls

Started by Medievarad, July 07, 2016, 11:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrimson

Hearing what the other said he frowns slightly to himself "I see.. Though it is relatively difficult to own a forest. I also apologize for trespassing on your home..." Saying that he then kneels on one knee then continues to speak. "But... It's impossible for me to accept your request to leave since I am very bad with my sense of direction, but mainly since I must watch the other being that is with me. So unless they leave I'm afraid I can't either so I apologize for that..... Because of that you may ask me any question or even a favor and I will do my best to grant it as well as I can in my current position."

DragonSong

A small splash of water and a petulant, "This place should not see violence," was Lula's only response.

Medievarad

"Watch.. Us?" Legion inquired with a soft hiss, before shaking his head. "We do not need someone to watch us."

They shook their head and walked over to the pond, kneeling down infront of it. "Kind.. Spirit. We, Legion, shall depart.. But first.. Answer our question.. Have you seen a pale man.. Pass by?"

Chrimson

Hearing her response he chuckles slightly. "Well to be fair I was only defending at the time rather than attacking. Course that clash was a little on the deadly side so will you forgive us for that since we stopped..?" Then hearing what legion said he smiles. "Course it seems you won't have to worry about us anymore since all of them are leaving soon."

Then looking at legion he frowns slightly. "On that note though you may not need someone to watch you, it's kind of in my old job description to keep watch over wayward spirits brought back from the dead.. Course that was also before my promotion and my leaving them since my new position sucked...." Thinking back to his past he then shakes his head. "Anyways I don't think any of us have introduced ourselves. My name is chrim and I'm a shinigami.. How about you guys?"

Medievarad

"Legion," they hissed in return. Turning to leave. There was nothing for the conglomeration of spirits here. Nowhere was the pale man to be found.

And while they may have been lost spirits, the spirit in this forest certainly was not. And she had requested them to leave. So Legion did.