Height:: 5'3"
Weight: 110
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Light brown
Skin Color: Very light, almost pale
Religion: May pray to a god or goddess, but no specific religion
Birth Place: Rillaria, Serendipity

__________________In-Depth Stuff

Physical Description:Ishka is rather small, but she does have some rather full curves, and while her servant's dress reveals nothing, it accent some of her form, though as a servant, she tries to go unnoticed.  She has brown hair with a tint of gold that is always tied back inot a tight bun ad covered with a small cap.  Her skin is rather pale and her eyes are a dark green colour.  She wears a simple gray dress that falls down to her ankles with three-quarter length sleeves, and over that she wears a white apron. 

Personality:  She keeps her head down, and is quite submissive.  Being quite pretty, she gets some unwanted attention from the other male servants and guards, but she usually declines any advances on their part and keeps to herself.  She is very quiet, and is the kind of girl most lords and ladies would want as a servant, she doesn't talk much, doesn't ask questions, and does her job like she should.  She does her work without complaint, but that doesn't mean she likes it.  She is very lonely, and is scared of attention of any sort, as is her experience, if you've done something wrong, you get attention, if you do something right, you are left alone.

Weaknesses:  She doesn't stand up for herself perhaps as much as she could.  She is, physically, not super strong, but she has some muscle from doing servants work.

Strengths: Not many strengths, actually :P.  She's good at her job, I guess.

Likes: She loves drawing, and any time she has a spare moment, it will be alone with her sketchbook.

Dislikes:  She's always lonely, so she naturally hates it.

Magic/Abilities: No magic that she knows of.

Family: All died of a sickness when she was ten.

Friends: The other maids are friendly with her, but she doesn't know how to be friends with anyone, so it's never gone anywhere.

Foes: No foes

History: She lived in Rillaria with her parents, and was quite happy, until they die of a sickness when she was ten.  For the next few years she lived on the streets, and that time made her very submissive.  When she was thirteen and looking for work, she was hired by a minor Lord, and has worked for them ever since.

Finished Threads
Out of the Old, Into the Same
Current Threads
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor