Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On this stormy night [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 23, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Usagi whimpered once more. "Tell me something new.. Just get it over with."

DragonSong

Morgana shrugged. "Alright, alright, calm down." Using the tip of the blade to hold the wound open, she used her long nails to dig around and retrieve a bit of metal. Wrinkling her nose at it, she tossed the thing away and turned her attention to the girl's leg.

Medievarad

Usagi cried out in pain as she felt Morgana's nails quite literally digging into her shoulder. She slammed her head ahainst the rocks and hissed under her breath, forcing het own eyes shut.

And that wasn't the worst part yet, her own nails dug into the rock and started to bleed, she ground her teeth together to prevent her from screaming out in pure agony.

DragonSong

Digging out the other bullet, Morgana gave her an arch look and said with a shrug, "I told you this was going to hurt."

Medievarad

"I.. Never.. Disagreed.." Was what she hissed between her teeth as sweat trickled down her forehead, the odd mask was still tied to her waist.

DragonSong

"Hmph." She looked her up and down. "You're still bleeding. You should probably take care of that."

Medievarad

"I don't have any bandages on me." Usagi murmured as a knife slid from her sleeve, she leaned forward with another painful hiss and started to cut on the cloth, ripping it in strips and wrapping it around the wounds and tightening them with her teeth.

DragonSong

Morgana watched the process with a clincal kind of interest, unfamiliar with this human way of treating wounds. "Hm." She looked up at the girl and flashed a rather dangerous smile. "Clever little creatures, I suppose," she mused aloud.

Medievarad

"I don't think.. They hit an artery.." Usagi murmered to herself as she bit on the stitches in the corner of her mouth once more, before leaning back, closing her eyes slowly. Everything was hurting.

DragonSong

Bored with watching, the mermaid flipped back into the water, staying under for a few minutes before coming back with a handful of seaweed. "Here," she said, sliding them onto the rocks. "I've never much liked the taste, but it's better than nothing." Humans did need to eat, right? Couldn't have the girl dying on her before she decided what to do with her.

Medievarad

Usagi looked at the seewead, arching an eyebrow. "Thanks for the gesture but I-" She slid the dagger back in it's sheath. "I already ate before I was shot off a cliff."

DragonSong

"Hm." Once again Morgana simply stared at her, head tilted to the side. A slow smirk stretched across her face. "Don't I even get a "thank you" for saving your life?"

Medievarad

Usagi looked at Morgana, then glanced at her wounded leg. "Thanks.." Was what she murmured.

DragonSong

"You're welcome," the mermaid responded primly, boosting herself out of the water a bit to "sit" on the edge of the rock, tail trailing back into the sea.

Medievarad

Usagi opened one eye at the splashing and saw Morgana sitting up on the rock, not giving a damn in the slightest that this woman had a fishtail. She, for god's sakes, travelled through shadows.

Speaking of travelling through shadows. Right now, she wasn't dead. Yet she was believed dead. So, that would give her a sea of time to prepare a proper shadowwalk.

She looked at the ocean. A sea of time. Yeah.

DragonSong

Catching her glance out over the water, Morgana smirked. "You planning to swim for home?" she asked, trying to keep the taunting edge from her voice but not quite managing it.

Medievarad

"Walking." Usagi said as she tried to stand up slowly. And her tone was serious, but so was the followed pained whimper. Walking wasn't going to happen. Let alone shadowwalking.

DragonSong

"Uh-huh." She arched an eyebrow at that whimper. "Don't you want to take a rest first?" Though she wasn't singing, her voice still had a bit of that hypnotic quality, lulling, soothing, keeping her prey off guard.

Medievarad

"That.." Usagi yawned slowly, only now realising how tired she was. She hadn't slept for two days already. "That sounds pretty good.." She murmured as she relaxed into the rocks.

DragonSong

Smiling Morgana pulled herself a little further onto the rocks and stroked the girl's hair. "That's it, get some rest..." She began humming softly, a bit of magic slipping into her voice as she did.

Tags: