Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

On this stormy night [M]

Started by Medievarad, February 23, 2016, 03:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Amethyst nodded and took a hold of Usagi, propping her up on a small elevated platform wich wasn't too deep, allowing usagi to rest on there and actually breathe. She leaned against the platform and turned to Morgana. "What is your name?"

DragonSong

"Morgana," she answered, voice clipped. "And, since you've deprived me of a meal, I believe you owe me something in return."

Medievarad

Amethyst arched an eyebrow. "I haven't deprived you of anything. It has been your choice since the beginning. I made no threads nor moves to steal your prey. You gave it to me. Willingly." She pulled the sharp, circular bone from her hip and threw it over with all the three fish. "Here. Take what you wish."

DragonSong

Morgana tisked, catching the fish and looking at them with distaste. She was rather sick of fish. She'd been hoping for something different.

"Oh- keep it." She tossed them back, flicking her tail in irritation. "I suppose I'll just go hunt on my own." Well, "hunt" may not have been strictly accurate. "Lure" was probably a better word.

Medievarad

Amethyst nodded plainly as she caught the ring of fish again, putting it on the platform Usagi was on. "Are you going to return here to see what has become of your prey, or have you lost interest?"

DragonSong

Morgan's looked at her, then at the girl, and shrugged. "Perhaps," she mused. She couldn't deny she was a bit curious about how the human had managed to resist her, even if only for a moment.

Medievarad

Amethyst nodded. "I will tend to her wounds." She looked at Usagi, before pulling herself on the platform and crawling closer, performing some kind of healing magic on the unconcious ninja.

DragonSong

Morgana hesitated, watching with interest. She'd never seen another of her kind use magic before- well, aside from the basic healing that their saliva provided.

Medievarad

"I thought you were going to find food?" Amethyst asked without even looking, temporarily halting to examine the girl's lip wich was stiched up, shrugging and heading back to healing her leg. Those were more dire wounds.

DragonSong

"I am," she huffed. With a flick of her tail she sped away in search of food. Preferably a small rowboat, perhaps a fishing vessel.

Medievarad

Amethyst didn't even answer to Morgana, just focussed on healing Usagi for the time being.

DragonSong

It was a few hours later when Morgana found herself returning to the cavern, picking between her sharp canines with a long fingernail as she surfaced into the pocket of air. It seemed her curiosity had gotten the best of her.

Medievarad

"Had a nice meal?" Amethyst looked up at Morgana, Usagi resting in her lap, a green glow around her head from Amethyst's hands. "How long before she wakes?"

DragonSong

The mermaid shrugged, drifting a little closer and looking between the two of them curiously. "How should I know? You're the healer, apparently."

Medievarad

"And it was your chanting that lullled her to sleep." Amethyst answered bluntly, giving her a cold gaze.

DragonSong

Again, Morgana shrugged. "Varies human to human. Sometimes is hours, sometimes it's days." she tilted her head. "I'd say not much longer with that one."

Medievarad

"Hm." Amethyst only nodded as she gently patted Usagi's cheek, before looking back at Morgana and back at Usagi.

After several seconds, and with loud coughing, Usagi's eyes shot wide open and she almost darted to her feet, the two kama immediatly brandished. "She's awake." Was what Amethyst noted dryly.

DragonSong

"You don't say." Morgana arched an eyebrow, looking the human up and down. "Calm down girl, no one here is going to hurt you."

Well. Not anymore, at any rate.

Medievarad

"Where am I?" Usagi asked, her grip not relenting on the kama, there was only one, this Morgana person, now there was another. And both her wounds were gone. "What happened?" And her tone was demanding an answer.

Amethyst looked over to Morgana with an arched eyebrow. "She is fierce." She noted dryly.

DragonSong

"Mhm," Morgana agreed lazily, flicking her tail just out of the water. "Like a caged animal."