Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Servents of The Grey Lady

Started by Smaugthesilver, March 08, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi is laughing, a low, ominous, laugh, one of a person with nothing to loose.
"Death does not scare me, no matter how painful it is. I have no family friends or ones I care for. I have nothing to loose. You cannot, will not harm me or bind me. I am the last Blood-crown Wyvern. I will not be constrained."

Medievarad

Limadan tore.the metal gauntlet off of his arm as he charged forward. His hand was completely black. Seething with corruption. Green, spectral chains running down from them. In the charge, he smacked a.tremendous punch against Mycasi's nose, the chains wrapping around her head and pulling her towards the fist.

"Do not underestimate me, filth!"

Smaugthesilver

The chains around Mycasi's muzzle begin to glow red with heat, and she lets loose an inferno of darkfire, burning with hate rage and unwilling wisdom.
"Limadim, you scum."

Medievarad

With a powerful slam of his wings, Limadan got at her back, pulling the chains back against her throat. Choking her with the blazing chains. They didn't even as much as budge under the heat, the fire not even close to hitting him. "You are millenia too young to challenge me."

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi coughs and chockes, thrashing in midair for a few seconds before her body becomes limp and the fire dies in her eyes.
"You... Never... Bind... Me."

Medievarad

THe chains loosened around her neck as Limadan was positive that Mycasi had passed out, with a tremendous kick to her ribs, he snarled. "I am doing such right now."

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi utters a feeble groan and slumps to the floor, her ribs crushed. Her head lolls to the side.

Medievarad

He turned.around and walked away, "I will return. And I will kill you. In the name of our lady," he murmured as he stepped through a large door.

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi lays slumped on the floor. Her eyes are partially covered in dried crusted blood and she's bleeding hard. She really is unconscious and won't be waking up for a long time. The only sign of life is the slow, shallow breaths rattling through her body.

Medievarad

With a loud slam, the door closes behind Limadan.

After two days, the door would open again, Limadan stepping in and throwing a severed head on the ground. "He was informative," he noted, the head being Karkroth's.

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi is awake. Still breathing difficultly, but alive and awake. Her eyes rest on the head then leave it, slightly disturbed.
"I see that he posed no threat to you."

Medievarad

"Perceptve," Limadan snarled as.he pulled the shortsword from his back. "You're strong. A pity you took the wrong side," he said, a hint of pity in his cold, deep voice.

Smaugthesilver

"There is no wrong and right in the world :only survival and winning."
Mycasi showes her teeth in a crude impression of a leer.
"I survive because I refuse to be trapped by fear and love."

Medievarad

"And yet, here you are at the losing side," Limadan answered easily. "I am surviving. And you are in the way of my survival," Limadan let out a soft chuckle. "I am stronger. So it is only fair that you die here."

Smaugthesilver

"Yes, but since when was the world fair? And there is other strenght then strength of body." Mycasi acknowledges his startement with a tip of her bronze head.

Medievarad

"I never stated the world to be such," Limadan answered. But. She had a point. Strength and power came in many forms. Be it of knowledge or inheritance. He found his curiousity peaked by Mycasi. Something that rarely happened.

He folded his arms. "Serve me. Become strong and take what you will." He said with a cold voice.

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi's eyes glow with curiosity.
"And if I refuse?"

Medievarad

"You die here," Limadan answered with a shrug.

Smaugthesilver

Mycasi hadn't really expected any other answer, so she wasn't really surprised. It would be nice, she thought to herself, for once, to have something to believe in again.
"In that case, I accept." Mycasi tilts her head towards Limadan in a half-bow."

Medievarad

Limadan nodded slowly. "A wise decision. Do you swear you serve our lady. In life and in death?"

Tags: