Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A few things

Started by Arianna Anderson, March 21, 2016, 08:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianna Anderson

Hello so I'm new and I am looking for adventures! So here is a little about my character.

Her name is Lyra and she is a red head with blue eyes. Her wolf is red with golden eyes. She is really sweet and is always for friends. She usually never meets someone she can't or wont get along with.  I do not mind if my character gets attacked or badly hurt. I love all types or rps so please if you wish to rp with a wolfess please contact me!

Here are some goals I have or Lyra: (Does not have to be in that order)

- to join or create a pack of her own

- to find a mate

-To have pups

- To become a healer again

The Minotaur

Hey! I'm pretty new too, and I've just hopped into things, so right now, I'm really "All the threads!!!" So, ya know ^.^ We can totally thread sometime.

Lyra sounds quite awesome. Lycanthropes FTW! I probably would've made a Lycan as one of my first characters, but I've had quite a few Lycan RPs before, so I went for something else. (Of course, I have a Lycan concept in the works ^.^)

I've got two characters right now, Devaux and Jaquel. Devaux is a gigantic Tauren warrior out to find the meaning of protection (or something like that) and hit everything he can with a big sword while also getting paid for it. Jaquel is a smaller but still pretty big Drow noble looking to make his life more comfortable while also gaining as much power as he could. More info could be found throw my Character Catalogue and individual character sheets.

I could make a Lycan for ya if you'd prefer, though. I've only got 2 characters of my max of 5 (don't wanna stretch myself too thin you know ^.^), so I could make him pretty quickly. There's also a Sky Wyvern character I was looking to make, he'd be very good in the healing arts, so teaching her would be pretty cool, too!

Anyway, just some thoughts. Get back to me when ya can! ;D