Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Stinky Cheese Man

Started by visualspice, March 29, 2016, 03:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And when she'd awake, she'd hear breathing. And if she were to dare open her eyes...
She'd see it wasn't her companion, but the Cheese Man, looking at her with a near rabid expression.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Mmph." Fiona shifted in her sleep, frowning slightly. "Jack?" she mumbled sleepily, blinking her eyes open. "What the hell? You're panting like a dog-"

She caught sight of the Cheese Man and her eyes widened. She shot to her feet. "Jack!"

visualspice

And that's when Jack's fist met to Cheeseman's face. The man yelped like a struck dog and scrambled back.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jack growled while he yanked the man up by the front of his shirt. "I thought I told you to stay the hell outta my home!"

"Y-yes, I know!" the man trembled. "But my cheese.... the woman...s he sits!"

Jack's face twisted in confusion before he looked over to wehre Fiona sat and sure enough, she had ended up sleeping ontop of a rather flattened looking (but somewhat comfy) loaf of cheese.

"It's Serenian, aged twelve years!" the man pleaded. Jack rolled his eyes and stlaked over towards the tent flap and shoved the crazed man out. But when the Cheeseman scrambled to get back inside, Jack wasn't fast enough to stop him as he galloped his way to Fiona's side and began to pluck up what remains of his precious cheese he could.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

Oh, eugh.

Fiona skipped back a few steps, giving a catlike hiss. Her mirrored eyes flashed warily and she started to pat herself down. "Is it on me? I feel like it's on me."

visualspice

And when she did that, he noticed a big chunk on her butt and dove for it, trying to pinch it off, piece by piece.

DragonSong

With a shriek Fiona spun around and slapped him across the face, more on reflex than anything else. "What the hell?!"

visualspice

Jack stomped back into the tent just in time to yank the pervert by his shirt collar and lift him off the ground. And while he did so, the Cheeseman was furiously trying to pocket eacha nd every crumb of cheese he could.

"Alright, that's it! I've had enough of this bull shit. I'm tossing you into the sewer falls."

At that threat, the Cheeseman shrieked.

"N-n-n-n-Not the falls!"

Jack gave him a mean shake.

"Yes. The falls." And stalked clean out of his tent home without a second thought.

DragonSong

Utterly bewildered, it took Fiona a moment to gather herself and scramble after them.

"Wait, where are you going?" she asked Jack, a little breathless as she struggled to fall into step with him.

visualspice

"To toss this whacko into the deeper sewers," Jack said irritably, and gave the Cheeseman a smack when he started shrieking and calling out for help.

DragonSong

Despite herself, Fiona felt a flash of sympathy for the odd man.

"Wait." She reached out to grab Jack's arm, a confused sort of frown etched across her face. "Can't you just...kick him out? He may be mad, but..." Did he really deserve- whatever it was that obviously had him so upset?

visualspice

Jack stopped and gave her a deadpan look, and moved to hoist the Cheeseman onto his shoulder's like a sack of potatoes.
"I had kicked him out, remember?"

DragonSong

She fisted her hands on her hips, frown deepening slightly.

"You." She addressed the Cheeseman. "You'll stay away from us from now on, yes?"

visualspice

The rat looking man squeaked.
"The precious cheese! Need it all! Need it!" he pleaded, and Jack rolled his eyes.

"There's no use in talking to the demented," Jack frowned, and continued dragging the man along. "He's a lost cause."

DragonSong

Fiona frowned, trying to come up with something that might get through to the man as she trailed along behind them.

She was pretty much drawing a blank.

visualspice

ANd he was fully determined to carry out his promise, before he halted in one hall way, and felt his hands fidget on their grip of the Cheese. Then he growled, and shoved the man away.

"Look.. just get out of here before I really do toss you into no man's land, got it?"

The Cheeseman's eyes widened as he looked between Fiona and Jack, then scrambled away, and as loudly as he could. Jack flinched at the noise and glared away from the escaping man and found his eyes resting on Fiona.

Then he looked away, glaring at a wall.

"Let's head back home," he muttered, and turned from her.

DragonSong

Wide eyed, Fiona started to trail after him.

"What- why did you change your mind?" she asked quietly.

visualspice

Jack didn't bother to look at her.
"The day was too long." He rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck. "I'd waste too much energy if I had to keep on dragging him along. I'd rather sleep."

DragonSong

"Oh." She stared at his back, but didn't comment anymore beyond a murmured, "Okay."

After a few more moments of silence, she asked with a small smirk. "You think we can actually sleep on a bed this time?"

visualspice

"Bed?" his face skewed as he looked at her. "In case you weren't paying attention, there's no bed in my home."

DragonSong

"Well." She waved her hand airily. "You know. Something that's not the floor."