Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Desert of Sand and Blood. (Open)

Started by ZeroOrgan, April 07, 2016, 01:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroOrgan

Meliadoul was slightly taken aback by his actions ,she giggled, shyly turning away although not resisting his help with the armor. Her smile widened when it was all on ,and she pulled over her hood, with the chance she looked towards the final moments of the dawn . Enjoying its beauty for what time she could, and then looked back towards Talin with a playful grin.

"I do believe your horse..Ran, is the easy way to put it, " She flexed her wings, hinting at their way of travel.

Arclightning

Once he was done helping her he sat down and watched the sunset with her. He sat and bathed in its warmth, enjoying a rare moment of rest. Once the matter of his horse was mentioned he smiled and said
"Sables a fine stallion, he'll find his way to safety. And I don't think his services are required any longer." He glanced at her wings as he said this last part. "But for right now I just want to enjoy the sunrise. Then we'll figure out where we're going." And he was still recovering from being stabbed only a few hours before and didn't particularly relish flying through the air with a hole in his stomach. He just needed a few more hours to let the potion work its magic.