Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Sound of Bells (M)

Started by visualspice, April 10, 2016, 01:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Jack said nothing,  simply obeyed and large hands moved to smooth between her legs, towards the heat, that warmth.  And then he felt how slick she already was and shivered as he slid a single finger inside and breathed.

"Daaamn, Fiona. You're soaking wet  " he bit into his lower lip.
"You're almost as ready for this as I am. "
And he had magical torment to build up his crazed need.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"Oh my—!"

Fiona was by no means a saint, and she knew her own body fairly well. But her own touch had never felt like that, and it was enough to leave her breathless. She shivered and whined quietly, shifting against his touch as her body adjusted to him, then she continued her own ministrations, growing gradually more confident as she moved her hand up and down his length.

"M-maybe," she agreed, voice whispery with want and her colorless eyes now reflecting his own back to him, heated and bright. "But, ah, should probably still take things slow? Just to be safe?"

visualspice

Jack was trembling.
"I..." he paused his finger inside her a moment while his other hand stopped hers from working him.
"I.. w.. wait. I.. I need a minute. It.." he winced.  "It's like ready to burst. Just.. one second. " He swallowed thickly.
"We..  should probably do this now before I get spent by your hands  "
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DragonSong

"O-okay." Fiona bit her lip a little harder and left her hand still under his. "I'm...all yours," she murmured, swallowing thickly as her hips shifted and drew his finger in a little deeper.

She lifted her hands to rest lightly against his chest, her wings giving a nervous little flutter before they pressed in tighter around them both, her body heat reaching something nearly feverish.

visualspice

Jack has been so careful before,  but now he was all but rushing to get inside her. With his finger slipping out,he lined his tip against her, panting as he rubbing his dick against her opening before sliding just his tip in as he paused.

He closed his eyes and shivered.
"Y.. you're gonna have to take over. I.." he licked his lips,  adjusting himself.  "I don't want to end up hurting you ." He coaxed her.

"Just... do what you want.".
The very idea he left this in her hands had him aching.

"Just.  Just know if you m.. make me come inside you.. I.. could probably knock you up."

Even now... even his precum was potent.

DragonSong

“O-oh…”

Fiona squeezed her eyes shut and bit down hard on her lower lip as her whole body shuddered. She nodded, showing that she heard him, but she didn’t think she could speak. It took another few breaths before she managed to get words out.

“Okay,” she whispered, blinking her eyes open to look up at him hazily. Her wings fluttered again, and her tail whipped back and forth behind her as another shiver rushed down her spine. “But I, um…I think I need you to lift me,” she murmured, voice raw as she desperately tried to rationalize what she was feeling.

They were almost exactly of a height, but with them both standing she still wasn’t sure she could…take over as it were, without him giving her a little leverage.

At his second proclamation, she hesitated a moment, then gave him a quick, wry smile. “Jack, I’m a half-dragon. Most of the time people like me can’t actually, y’know…get knocked up.”

visualspice

Jack obeyed,  not missing a beat and panting as it forced himself that much deeper into her.
"Ansgars name.." he bit into his lip and looked back hazily. "G.. go easy on me, " he said with a smirk. "Unless you want a full release.  Hell.. " he shivered. "It'll feel so good though.."

DragonSong

“Ah—fuck.” Fiona gritted her teeth as he slid deeper, fingers clenching on his shoulders. She took a few breaths, letting herself adjust, then met his eyes as she started to let herself slide down on him, inch by painstaking inch.

“Oohhhhhh, fuck,” she repeated, voice ragged. Her nails dug into his skin where she gripped his shoulders, and her wings swept forward to wrap loosely around them both. She moved slowly, carefully, learning as she went—and gods she was so hot, skin near burning to the touch, so ready, that by the time her hips touched his it wasn’t nearly as uncomfortable as she’d been expecting.

“Holy—oh my—just…just one second,” she panted raggedly, and let her head drop onto his shoulder with a soft moan. She squirmed in his hands, adjusting, then gasped and bit down on the slope of his neck and shoulder. “Oh gods…”

visualspice

Jack winced. Not because it was uncomfortable,  quite the contrary. He was ready to go at a moments notice.
"You and me both." He panted as he remained hilt deep within her. He felt himself twitch and think back to what she said.

"Y.. You sure I can't.. you know.. if i.. " he panted. "Cause if you don't mind... I'm going to unload inside you as much as I can. And.. it'll be a lot. And way more times then I'm used to."

DragonSong

Well.

No one could fault the man for not being up-front.

"I—" Shw shifted slightly against him, whimpered, then gasped, "I'm pretty sure. Almost positive. Oh fuck, Jack, I don't care anymore, I—this—please."

The fire under her skin pulsed, lighting her up gently from the inside, and her eyes reflected the light into burning, burnished gold as she clutched at his back and forced herself to be still against him.

visualspice

Jack winced as he held back his own release.
"You.. you need me?" He asked, almost disbelieving and almost teasing. His hips moved painfully slow within her. He shivered.

DragonSong

"Yes." She groaned quietly and turned her face into the crook of his neck. Her tail lashed around to curl around his thigh, the tip stroking lightly over the inside of his leg. She wasn't even doing it intentionally, too caught up in sensation to be fully conscious of what she was doing. "Yes, Jack, I need you."

She rocked her hips against his once, testing. The motion knocked a gasp from her lips and she whimpered against his throat. "Please."

visualspice

Jack grunted.
"Im.. I'm gonna cum, okay?"He asked,  panting. "Then you can do whatever you want to me.. alright?" He shivered, his need nearly exploding at the idea.

If she was wrong about her fertility... he knew no matter what, he was probably going to knock her up. And the very idea sent him into a frenzy as his eyes rolled back and he was seeing white. He gripped onto her hips and fucked into her, wildly,  sharply,  hard and with need.

"Gods,  Fiona.. I'm.. I'm gonna fill you up!" He panted, moaning.  "You better hope you're infertile cause I'm gonna mate you all night!" And before he knew it, he was screaming out and flooding her with hot cum.

DragonSong

Oh!”

Whatever she’d been expecting, it was not that. Having barely adjusted to feeling of having someone inside her, Jack’s sudden snapping of control was more than a little intense. She barely heard what he was saying, just clinging to him as he gripped her hips and moved against her, then she felt his release and shivered and mewed quietly against his shoulder at the sheer strangeness of the whole thing.

It was by no means unpleasant, just…intense.

Something in her surged up, something wild and burning and primal that lodged as a soft snarl in her throat and sent her wings flaring wide before they curved forward to cup outside his arms again. Her skin was far too hot now—not painful, but feverish—but she didn’t even seem to notice.

“Jack…”

She kissed him. Which in all this, she vaguely realized she hadn’t actually ever done. And the moment her mouth was in his she growled and surged forward against him, cupping his face in her hands as her tongue swept over his lips firmly and her legs tightened around his waist. With him holding her up the way he was, she couldn’t really do much, but it was quite clear how much she suddenly wanted to.

visualspice

The kiss awoken something within as he moaned. 

"Gods.. Fiona, " he shivered, then smiled. "I hope you liked that because I'm going to do it again. " and he moved to roughly take her to the floor , lips crashing as he mounted on er top of her,  missionary style. "F.. fuck..," just the simple motion of dominating her had him near the edge again.  "Gods above,  Fiona. " he moaned and moved snd writhed with wicked need. "Gods you feel too good. "

DragonSong

She gave short, surprised sound when he bore her to the floor, then groaned as he moved over her and started to buck against her. She wriggled under him, panting and nearly desperate as tension and heat started to pool in her belly.

Her wings were cramped uncomfortably beneath her, and she suddenly shot him a breathless, wicked smile as her fingers tangled through his hair and she pulled him down into a kiss.

“I do believe,” she panted against his lips, “that you said once you came, I could do whatever I wanted to you.”

She gave a sharp, sudden buck upward to roll him over and landed perched over him, one hand on the center of his chest as she sat back and took him as deep as she physically could, biting her lip through a needy groan. Her wings flared wide behind her, filtering the faint light from the window into a golden halo.

“You are going to do that again,” she whispered, the surge of wildness making her bold as she started to rock against him, then ride him. “And probably again after that. And again. Until you can’t anymore, because gods you feel amazing and I am not going to stop.”

She drove down hard onto him and came with a sharp cry, but true to her word she didn’t stop moving as her body clenched around his and shivers wracked her frame, making even her wings tremble.

visualspice

Before he could fully comprehend what was going on, she reversed their positions with a feral need. Jack barely had the time to gasp out his surprise when lips claimed his own, and her body wracked with need as she rode him to her own wild completion that had Jack gripping her hips to help keep her saddled as he cried out his own cries of ecstasy as he began to fill her up again.

He panted in the after math of that high as he shuddered,  realizing that, despite having tried to breed her twice he was ready for thirds.

Jack shivered.
"Hells, ride me like this all day and I'll do whatever you want."

And there was a little part of him actually thankingthe infuriating Tayu. He never had such a good lay.

DragonSong

Fiona actually laughed, breathless and wild, and she leaned down to kiss him again as her hips finally stilled against his for a moment. She shivered, feeling him still ready and eager, and slowly started to move again as she seemed entirely prepared to do just that.

"C'mere." She leaned back, using the rhythm of motion between them to pull him up with her and frame his face between her palms for another kiss as she continued to rock against him. A delighted, slightly manic shudder ran down her spine and her tail straightened out behind her, trembling, before dropping to twine the last few inches loosely around his ankle. Her wings wrapped around until they were both enfolded in warm, soft gold, even as she started to work herself back up to her previous frantic pace.

"How many times you think you can do this?" she panted lightly against his mouth between the kisses she was now trailing over his cheeks, jaw, neck, and back up to his lips. "Because gods yes if you want to stay here all day I am more than happy to oblige."

Which...a part of her thought maybe she really shouldn't be—wasn't someone's first time supposed to be more...sensitive than this? But she didn't feel any trepidation at the idea, just a sort of thrilling, wild abandon. It didn't occur to her—and wouldn't until much later—that the tiny bit of fairy dust that had managed to land on her may not have affected her mind they way it had Jack's, but that didn't mean it hadn't done anything.

visualspice

Jack whimpered.
"You planning to ride me raw?" He asked, voice croaky, but by no means deterred. A hand smoothed up her form, taking in the taste and feel of her warm, naked flesh.

"Doll, you don't gotta ask me twice to just fuck all day. Hells, I'll do this as often as you want and won't complain. " He smirked,  eyes hungered with that glitter of feral thrill.

"But don't complain to me later when it becomes hard to walk," he teased,  while he found his fingers idly tracing down the interesting curl of her tail and slowly, ever so slowly, he began to rock back and forth beneath her, his seed, now well over flowing,  spilling out messily down her legs and onto his.

DragonSong

"And if I am?" She leaned into him as his hand traced up her side, trailing a few kisses down the length of his throat and smiling against his pulse. She nipped lightly, playfully, and her wings gave a little fluttery motion before settling around them again.

Then his fingers were on her tail and she gasped, going still and shivery. No one had done that before--well, no one had done a good deal of things he'd just done to her before, but that was...different. Her tail flexed around his leg almost of his own volition, arching up into his hand slightly.

Fiona growled, and there was almost nothing human in the sound. Her eyes reflected the light from her own skin and the color of her wings around them, turning them a burnished, burning gold.

"By the time we're through, I'm not gonna be the only one having trouble walking," she rasped against his lips, and surged forward against him to take them both down to the floor.

It really was almost dusk by the time the ravenous, wild impulse that had spurred her into this in the first place finally began to fade. Even still, with them tangled together on the floor of the abandoned flat, Fiona found herself moving gently against him where they were still connected, one arm wrapped around his neck as she dragged lazy kisses along his collar.

"We've got to be...nearly done," she laughed, breathless, as she raised her head slightly to meet his eyes. "If nothing else...we can't stay here another night. City watch will send a patrol at some point."

She made no effort to stand though, sprawled half over his chest with one wing splayed wide over the both of them and the other tucked loosely to her back while her tail dragged lazily back and forth over the ground, like a contented cat's.