Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Negotiating

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2006, 09:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((OOC: *-* I forgot about this thread! OOopsies! ))

A cold eye was given to the Lord. And it worked too, all she would have to do was make something glaze over with frost and the look of her being pissed would be complete.  Tarlaka wasn’t pissed, at least, not really. What was wrong with this guy? He didn’t want his room because it was ‘too fancy’  and he didn’t mind while she blew him off and helped a student instead? If she had been alone and not holding his features in a mask, her eye brow would have twitched and she’d have frowned, for now she had a ‘bored’ look. The fact she felt like throwing up didn’t help much. She forced herself to smile when Mythador said he didn’t mind her teaching Jeya the day’s lesson he missed. At least he stopped pushing her to take off the torso armour, damn pushy males, Tarlaka felt like snarling at this one. The only person here whom she actually talked to without a title was the students, and Denkou, but Denkou didn’t count because his rank was lower than hers and that meant it didn’t count. The one that counted was the king, and he was only title less when no one could over hear her being informal.

�Get used to the titles.�

The words were snarled once the two men were done talking. Her gloved hand was on the hilt of her sword and she glared down at the ground for a moment, her bi-coloured hair covering her face from view while she pushed past the males on her way to the training ground. Of course, she made sure to ‘accidentally’ whack Mythador with a wing, which caused a feather to fall out in his hair, which she didn’t notice. Hopefully they didn’t know she only molted when she was stressed, and she had good reason to be stressed too, damn… males.  Stopping at the arch that, Tarlaka looked over her shoulder, moving her wing so she could see them.

�You can help train him if you get the ‘go ahead’ from his empath teacher…�

Turning away from them again, she unfurled her wings slightly so they covered the positions of her arms while she pressed her hand to her mouth and continued to walk at the swift pace she managed to walk at all the time. With her hand in front of her mouth she kept her gagging noise to herself and swallow whatever came up, which was actually really, really gross, even for her. Knowing the hearing of the elf behind her once that little episode was done, she ‘covered’ it up with a lame cough. Shaking her head, she led the way down to the place where she usually teaches her lesson.  Placing a hand on the hilt of her sword, she stood and waited for them. Looking a little more pale than usual… If there was a spar, Jeya would likely kick her butt. ’If that jerk mentions anything to my student I’ll gut him like a fish...’ was a last thought before she folded her wings to her back completely another little feather falling to the ground. Two in one day, that should be a bad omen or something.

Anonymous

Myth shook his head and gave a little ground. "If you must use a title then go ahead. I would perfer 'Sir' myself however." Myth had no belief that the circustances of his bearthhad anything to do with his worth and hated all the trappings of a noble. He did however like the honor of being knighted on his own merits. He felt Tarlaka bump into him and knew it was intential. he seemed to have pissed her off somehow. He followed her closely and heard something supious. If his guess was correct she was in worst shape then he thought.

When they reached the training area Myth walked in front of her with his hand on his own sword. Seeing how pale she was was he had a felling any bout would be one sided. Like most teachers, she was probally proud and not one to admit weakness. But on the same token, she wouldn't want to seem weak by losing and that was likly to happen if she spared in this condition. "Lady Tarlake if you don't mind, maybe I can see how strong this young pup is?" he suggested, trying not to make it obvious what he was doing.