Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy... [Glob!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 11:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Rather than be mortified, Raxta only rolled off of Herrick, wiped her lips, and gave the other girl a mild glare.

"What happened to knocking, Xoco?" she asked tightly, though her face was still flushed with passion, her body still tingling with pleasure, and the heady scent of sex was thick in the air.

Xoco was staring at Herrick, her face red for different reasons. "I, uh, heard you got a human and, um..." She backed from the door. "I wanted to see? Sorry!" And she hurried back out the door.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Herrick opted to not say anything for the duration of that short exchange, instead glancing between the two jaguaresses (jaguarazons? Jaguarians? He had no clue.)

When Xoco took her leave, Herrick just sort of looked at Raxta, and he stifled a small laugh. He rolled onto his side, and gave her butt a spot.

"Friend of yours?"

Rhindeer

"A good friend, yes," Raxta said with an irritated flick of her tail. "Xoco. We have known each other since we were cubs."

Then she looked at Herrick, meeting his amused expression with her dry one, and snorted. "You are popular already."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

"Looks like it," Herrick remarked, and he rolled onto his back.

It seemed they were done, for now. He was still hard and throbbing from her previous attentions.

"What's with the grumpy look all of a sudden?"

Rhindeer

Was she grumpy? Raxta blinked, then smoothed out her expression with a shake of her head.

"Oh, no. Just a little peeved to be interrupted so," she said with a crooked smile that bore one long fang. Her eyes traveled back along Herrick's body, soaking it in, and ended at his still engorged cock. She tilted her head curiously and reached out to lightly stroke it with that same curious look in her eyes, as though it still fascinated her.

"How long does it stay like this?" she asked, and peered up at him. She knew what her release looked and felt like, but she couldn't tell if he'd had his. "It was much smaller earlier. Is it...stuck?"

DaGlobster

"Well, it stays like that until I come," Herrick stated, putting his hands behind his head and relaxing as she continued to explore him. his hand returned to her ass, rubbing it it for a few moments before his fingers swiped along her folds, touching her wetness.

"My seed comes out when I reach my climax, though, so be prepared for that."

Rhindeer

"Oh," Raxta breathed, still studying him curiously, before she steadied him in her hand and brought her warm mouth down over him with a soft, growling moan. If he had not yet come, well, it was hardly fair not to return what he had given her. She had no qualms about that as her tongue explored the shape and taste of him with the same enthusiasm as though she were sampling a fine  delicacy for the first time.

She bobbed on him, bringing him almost all the way out before sinking him back in, trying to emulate mating from the best of her understanding--from what she had glimpsed during past ceremonies. And when his fingers once again touched her,  she moaned around him, hips swaying in time to his motions.

She withdrew briefly with a long, slow swipe of her tongue, gasping and looking up to meet his eyes. "This will be Xoco's first season, too," she said, and nursed at the tip of his cock. "Would you want her?" And then she took him in deep, testing her own limits, withdrawing only when she felt she might choke.

DaGlobster

"Yeah, I'd be willing to accomodate for her," Herrick said.

Yeah, he was a real bastard. He sighed, closing his eyes as Raxta worked, slipping his fingers into her and letting out a few more soft noises.

"So... I'm curious about this ritual. can you tell me more about that?"

Rhindeer

Again Raxta paused to lift her head, looking at him from under her lashes. Her breathing was heavier, her hips squirming as his fingers worked into her, and she whimpered and bit her lip as she squeezed around him tightly and longed for more, so much more. She wanted to feel him on her, feel his cock sliding between her legs rather than her lips...

"W-why don't you come for me," she whispered, and gave him a long lick from base to tip, body trembling with each movement of his fingers, hips rocking back and tail curling lightly around his wrist, "and then I will tell you all you wish..."

For it was difficult to talk with her mouth full!

With that said, she slid him into her mouth again, teeth delicately grazing along his shaft,  and sucked on the head for a moment, tongue swirling around the glans as she watched his reactions. Then she began to bob again, hand pumping what she couldn't reach, moaning around him.

DaGlobster

Herrick winced and his fingers dove into her. After about a minute more, he just couldn't hold it in anymore. One of his hands went to the back of her head, and he released his seed.

"Raxta!"

His orgasm was powerful, very much matching his size. It wasn't long before her mouth was just full of it.

Rhindeer

Raxta had heard people refer to seed before. But she never really understood what, exactly, it was.

Not until Herrick came in her mouth, filling her with a hot, sticky liquid, and she made a surprised, choked sound at the flavor and texture and jerked back, his seed spilling from her lips.

DaGlobster

When she reared back, she caught another thick string of white across her face and another across her chest as his load kept coming. When it was over, his cock was now deflated, semen dripping from the tip.

Herrick himself was just sprawled out.

"So good..."

Rhindeer

And Raxta just stared at him in bafflement, face and chest wet, and slowly began to wipe at her face with her hands. "I...what..."

DaGlobster

"You got a magical tongue. you know that, right?"

Herrick chuckled, and lifted his head to look at her.

"Yikes."

Rhindeer

Raxta looked down at herself, still puzzled, and slowly dragged a finger through the sticky mess on her chest. It was quickly cooling and now just felt...weird. Especially where it was starting to dry on her face. Eugh...

"My tongue is normal as far as I know..." she said, and wiped at her face some more, blinking at Herrick. "What...what IS this?"

DaGlobster

"That's my seed," Herrick says.

"I put it women, and it makes babies. Or cubs, as you call 'em. Most girls I've been with know how to swallow it," He explained.

"Do you want me to pass you some water? Maybe a rag?"

Rhindeer

"THIS is seed?" Raxta said, wrinkling her nose. "It doesn't look like a seed."

And yet it also made infinitely more sense than a literal seed being planted inside a person. She just hadn't expected so much. Or such a mess.

Looking back up at Herrick, she nodded. "Both?" she said. "It tastes funny."

DaGlobster

"Tastes funny 'cause it isn't supposed to end up in your mouth," Herrick said with a grin, leaning over to reach into his back and pass Raxta a flask of clear water and a small towel.

Rhindeer

Raxta immediately dumped water onto the rag to soak it before she began to furiously scrub herself clean. She hadn't wanted to offend him by making a fuss, but ohmygods that felt so gross! She wet the rag a couple more times and went over herself again for good measure, and only when she was satisfied did she drink the rest.

"Eugh...maybe next time, not on my face," she said with a wrinkle of her nose.

DaGlobster

"Sorry," Herrick said with a sheepish smile.

"I'll give you more of a warning next time.

He let himself lie back on the bed, sighing.

"I could go with a short nap," Herrick said, and he opened up his arms.

"C'mere."