Pegasus_Milk

Arclightning

I dont think so, the second thread hasnt started yet so you should be alright

Pegasus_Milk

Okay, I just wanted to make sure  ;D

Character Name: Baia
Species: Wyvern
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: She's siding with her kin to get back at the humans that have plagued her life since she was a wyrmling. Her fury has been growing from the day they slayed her mother and when they started stealing her prey from her den. She's awaited this since she was
small. Why should her kin be enslaved by pitiful humans who can't even defend themselves without using pointed sticks.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: Being able to prove her worth too her kin by helping them to fight against the humans and finally be rid of the humans once and for all.

Codex

Quote from: Pegasus_Milk on June 19, 2016, 08:42:05 AM
Okay, I just wanted to make sure  ;D

Character Name: Baia
Species: Wyvern
Desired Position: Antagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: She's siding with her kin to get back at the humans that have plagued her life since she was a wyrmling. Her fury has been growing from the day they slayed her mother and when they started stealing her prey from her den. She's awaited this since she was
small. Why should her kin be enslaved by pitiful humans who can't even defend themselves without using pointed sticks.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: Being able to prove her worth too her kin by helping them to fight against the humans and finally be rid of the humans once and for all.

Approved!

Pegasus_Milk

Thanks  :D What do you do now do you go to the first thread or wait for the second one?

Sheshia

I'm so sorry for not being active, Life sort of got in the way again unfortunately. Is it to late for me to give my skype for the rp?

Codex

It's not too late! You haven't missed anything yet.

Again, so sorry to all those who're waiting for this to start. I've been super busy as of late but I hope I'll get to start it soon. I won't have access to the internet however for the next week, so during that time you can continue planning yourselves. Even though I'll be gone, feel free to PM my account as I will read everything as soon as I get back :) If anyone has any ideas or suggestions for the plot, I'm all ears. After all, this was meant to be a participant ran event anyways xD

Sheshia

Okay thanks! I just have to find my skype rp account then and get it rolling.

Fukurou

I'm sorry, I wanted to add one more character if that's okay.

Character Name: Bryn
Species: Wood Elf
Desired Position: Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Bryn is Rylzyr's apprentice, although they kind of have more of a brother/sister or parent/child relationship than a master/apprentice relationship. They usually travel together, but when Rylzyr has something to do that he thinks will only take a short amount of time, he'll often leave Bryn at home in Arca. After a while, Bryn start to get suspicious of her master's prolonged absence and will then start to sniff him out, leading her directly into the fray.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: Honestly, I don't see Bryn allowing herself to be left out of the action while her master is off fighting some sort of dragon war. I mean, dragon war? Come one! How awesome is that?! Sooo much better than sitting around a boring house in Arca all day. I want her to become involved around halfway (or a little more that halfway, perhaps 3/4 of the way) through the plot. Bryn loves to stick her cute little freckled nose into places they don't belong.

Codex

QuoteCharacter Name: Bryn
Species: Wood Elf
Desired Position: Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Bryn is Rylzyr's apprentice, although they kind of have more of a brother/sister or parent/child relationship than a master/apprentice relationship. They usually travel together, but when Rylzyr has something to do that he thinks will only take a short amount of time, he'll often leave Bryn at home in Arca. After a while, Bryn start to get suspicious of her master's prolonged absence and will then start to sniff him out, leading her directly into the fray.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: Honestly, I don't see Bryn allowing herself to be left out of the action while her master is off fighting some sort of dragon war. I mean, dragon war? Come one! How awesome is that?! Sooo much better than sitting around a boring house in Arca all day. I want her to become involved around halfway (or a little more that halfway, perhaps 3/4 of the way) through the plot. Bryn loves to stick her cute little freckled nose into places they don't belong.

Approved! The more the merrier.

Also, I'm back peeps! Enough of this tedious waiting, shall we start this event? I will begin the first thread as soon as all the chosen participants for it have confirmed they're still active and ready to post in it. I wouldn't be surprised if many were no longer interested due to the amount of time it's been.

Alisquare

Character name: Cuffs
Species: Human
Desired Position:  (Supporting character) Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Cuffs is a travelling bard who has no real ambitions other than to help those in need and get caught up in interesting adventures. The Adela Dragon Conflict would be no exception. He set off to Adela during this conflict with the intention to try and learn beast-speaking, in the hopes that it may give him a greater insight to the art of alchemy.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: He is not very effective in combat and will more often than not flee from a battle if he is alone. I see him more as a support character, being more useful outside of combat. He can still play music during a battle to inspire and invigorate his allies.

(my skype is: alastair.quin. If you cant find it try looking up Alisquare.)

Codex

ANNOUCMENT

The first thread is finally here! This one will only consist of 4 characters. Those being: Vaia, Rylzyr, Mortum and Rathen. Hopefully you all know the plot for this one. Feel free to post in whatever order, but after you've all posted once, that will be the posting order for the rest of he thread.

THREAD: Saving Grace

Medievarad

Character Name: Valia Infernum
Species: Human/Fire elemental
Desired Position: Unaligned
IC (In Character) Ambitions: To stop the useless fighting that is going on.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: Peace-talker/negotiator. I wanted to make on a presence that  seemed holy to some dragons. Though, i'm not sure how much weight that hold. I'm intruiged by what would happen.

I hope I'm not to late with this.

Codex

Quote from: Heretic King on July 11, 2016, 05:59:24 PM
Character Name: Valia Infernum
Species: Human/Fire elemental
Desired Position: Unaligned
IC (In Character) Ambitions: To stop the useless fighting that is going on.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: Peace-talker/negotiator. I wanted to make on a presence that  seemed holy to some dragons. Though, i'm not sure how much weight that hold. I'm intruiged by what would happen.

I hope I'm not to late with this.

Quote from: Alisquare on July 09, 2016, 07:17:22 PM
Character name: Cuffs
Species: Human
Desired Position:  (Supporting character) Protagonist
IC (In Character) Ambitions: Cuffs is a travelling bard who has no real ambitions other than to help those in need and get caught up in interesting adventures. The Adela Dragon Conflict would be no exception. He set off to Adela during this conflict with the intention to try and learn beast-speaking, in the hopes that it may give him a greater insight to the art of alchemy.
OOC (Out Of Character) Ambitions: He is not very effective in combat and will more often than not flee from a battle if he is alone. I see him more as a support character, being more useful outside of combat. He can still play music during a battle to inspire and invigorate his allies.

(my skype is: alastair.quin. If you cant find it try looking up Alisquare.)

Both approved. Welcome to the plot.

Codex

NOTE FOR THE USERS INVOLVED IN THE FIRST THREAD: If people take too long to reply, we can skip their turns. Since everyone is waiting for this thread to finish, we need to keep it flowing at a decent pace.