Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A tale of two sisters [M] [Archived]

Started by Medievarad, April 29, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

She breathed shallowly, eyes slowly sliding open. But they felt so heavy, she just wanted to sleep. "Get.. The souls.. Sis," she murmured weakly. "Not sure.. How long.. I can.. Without mine."

Medievarad

Shria grunted spftly as she assumed fetal position, sweat trickling down her forehead. "And.. Do what? Be killed? Worse.. Have you killed?"

Medievarad

"I.. Dunno, sis," she croaked, shivering, eyes growing more pale. "I.. I can't.. Who.. Who am I?"

DragonSong

"Shria!" Zahra tried to lift her sister, struggling with the effort. "C'mon, you gotta focus!"

Medievarad

Shria groaned softly. "Damnit sis.. Five more minutes," she murmured, trying to shrug Zahra off again.

DragonSong

"No." Zahra ducked under her arm. "Lean on me, we'll get you up on the horse behind me and all you have to do is hold on, okay?"

Medievarad

Her tanned, brown skin had slowly grew a ghastly grey, her eyes faint and lifeless. "Where.. Are we?" She inquired with faint murmur.

DragonSong

"We're still in the desert." Zahra moved to balance her, trying to give her a leg up onto the horse.

Medievarad

"Why.. Are we in the desert?" Shria asked, blinking slowly. "Mom's sick.. We need to get to her.."

DragonSong

Her heart lurched as she hoisted her into the saddle and mounted up behind her. "Um...okay. We'll do that, but you just have to hang in there with me, okay?"

Medievarad

Shria nodded. "We need to get this medicine back to her-" her faint eyes widened momentarily. "Sis.. Do you have it?" She murmured in utter confusion.

DragonSong

"Yeah. Yeah, I do." She wrapped her arms around her sister to take the reins, spurring the horse forward.

Medievarad

"Good," she breathed softly, leaning against Zahra now, eyes sliding closed. "I'm.. I'm gonna take a nap now," she said with a faint yawn.

Medievarad

"Yeah," she murmured softly. "I.. Just need to rest my eyes for some minutes," she answered with a tired sigh, leaning against Shria, slowly drifting off.

DragonSong

"That's okay." As long as she could feel her breathing, it was okay.

Medievarad

A soft hum came from Zahra in response, resting closer against her sister. Her breathing was shallow and uneven. Yet it was still present, albeit very weakly.

DragonSong

She didn't know what else to do, just steered her horse toward civilization and kept riding.