Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [M]

Started by DragonSong, May 06, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Isabeau gasped, unable to get her breath back as he just kept pounding into her, but she was hardly complaining.

She desperately did her best to rock her hips up into his but her rhythm was stuttering and eventually he had to just toss her head back and submit, shouting his name intermixed with sharp moans and mewling gasps.

DaGlobster

Defty, Gar turned Isabeau over so rather than splayed out on her back, she was bent over the table. He took a moment to relish the new angle before he started to pound her relentlessly. He gave her a spank, squeezing the generous flesh of her ass quite hungrily.

DragonSong

"A-ah!" She gripped the edge of the table, knuckles white, and did her best to rock her hips back into his with every thrust. "Holy- ah!"

The spank surprised her a bit and she shot a mock glare over her shoulder. "Oh you are so going to pay for that later-" Her playful threat cut off with a strangled moan and she dropped her head forward again, panting, eyes clenched shut as she felt herself climbing toward her peak again.

DaGlobster

"Oh yeah?" Gar said, and he leaned over her, kissing the back of her neck as he pulled her into his thrusts.

"How'd you like to ride me?"

DragonSong

It took her a moment to be able to process that and form words, but she was nodding even before she managed to gasp out, "Y-yeah."

She arched up a bit into his touch, then twisted so she could kiss his neck in turn. "Bed," she mumbled against his skin. "Bed might make this easier..."

DaGlobster

Gar pulled out and picked Isabeau back up, taking a couple steps back and dropping down onto her bed. It creaked under his mass but didn't break, and he was on his back, cock standing straight up and waiting for her to take it back into her all over again.

"Fuck, why didn't we do this sooner?" Gar wondered.

DragonSong

Gods she was really starting to love the way he could pick her up so easily. It made her feel strangely vulnerable and safe at the same time.

"I have absolutely no idea," she laughed breathlessly, situating herself over him. She gave a glance downward and rocked her hips forward, sheathing him in one smooth motion. "Fuck."

Her lips parted as she panted gently and she braced her hands on his chest as she started to ride him.

DaGlobster

Gar's hands went to her thighs, helping her move even as he bucked his hips upwards against her motions. He let out some combination between a snarl and a moan.

"Good Gods, just don't stop," Gar said. He was getting pretty close to his own release.

DragonSong

Isabeau chuckled, though the sound sort of caught in her throat. "Wouldn't dream of it," she panted, rocking her hips into his with a bit more force as she really fell into a rhythm. "Oh gods!"

DaGlobster

Gar squeezed her thigh and gave it another hungry spank, and he started to lift her and bring her down on him so she could go even faster and harder.

DragonSong

"Mmmn- ahhh..." She laid her hands over his to encourage the touch as she began slamming her hips into his hard enough to leave bruises. "H-holy fuck."

With a rather understated cry she clenched her eyes shut and tightened down around him, shivering and rocking atop him through her climax.

DaGlobster

She came for a third time, and Gar's hands tightened down on her.

"fuck me, I'm going to come!"

DragonSong

"Yes." She swooped down to claim his lips in a heated kiss, hips still bucking against him, though their difference in size rather limited her movement in this position. "Come for me," she breathed against his lips, cupping his face between her palms.

DaGlobster

And so, he weighed her down onto him with his arms as he somehow found a way to fill her even more. His orgasm came with such force that he would probably fill ever last bit of empty space in her.

"Izzy!"

DragonSong

She cried out as his release filled her, another round of delicious shudders wracking her frame. "Oh gods oh gods oh gods, Gar!"

Panting, chocolate curls strewn about her face an shoulders in a tangled mess, she grinned down at him. "Seriously." She kissed him weakly and flopped against his chest. "How have we never done this before?"

DaGlobster

"I dunno," Gar said, flopping an arm over her , giving a small nudge with his hips.

"Kinda saw you as bit of a daughter," Gar mused.

"'Till I saw your tits."

He kissed her, giving a hearty grin of his own.

"You can't be done yet. That's not the Izzy I know."

DragonSong

Isabeau chuckled as she trailed her kisses down his neck to his collar. "Well I should hope so," she murmured playfully. "My tits are pretty fantastic."

Smirking, she rocked back to sit straddling his hips again, hands braced just below his chest. "Damn straight." She tossed her hair and winked. "I can go as long as you can keep it up." There was certainly a bit of a challenge in her voice.

DaGlobster

"Well, 'fore you do that you gotta get me back up," Gar said, and he motioned to his softened, seed-smeared member.

"Maybe use those fantastic tits of yours?"

DragonSong

Her smirk widened and she positively purred, "Alright then."

She slid down to crouch between his legs, leaning over his lap so she could press her breasts together around his cock, starting to rock gently.

"This something like what you had in mind?" she murmured as she watched his face, eyes at half mast.

DaGlobster

Gar nodded.

"Imagination don't do the reality justice," he said, letting out a short groan.

"Your tits are like a cloud..."