Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [M]

Started by DragonSong, May 06, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Well thank you." She chuckled, then dipped her head to kiss the tip of him gently, following up with a teasing lick before wrapping her lips around him so she could suckle what her breasts didn't cover.

DaGlobster

She was certainly impressive as she went about her ministrations, and Gar found himself wondering how deep she could take him.

"Ah, just like that," he murmured.

DragonSong

Isabeau hummed a little smugly around his length and shifted a bit so she could bob further down on him.

Abandoning pressing her breasts around him, she gripped his thighs and relaxed the back of her throat as she bobbed down in an attempt to take him as deep as she could, brow furrowing slightly.

DaGlobster

And she just didn't stop impressing, and Gar actually moaned a bit when she managed to take so much of him within her.

"More," he whispered.

DragonSong

She couldn't help the satisfied little tingle that ran up her spine at that. There was something incredibly gratifying about getting her rather stoic first mate to react to her.

So she gave more, closing her eyes and bobbing down until her nose brushed his abdomen. Her throat flexed around him and she swirled her tongue as she pulled back up, then went down again.

DaGlobster

"Holy shit, Izzy, I can't believe it," Gari said, all other words failing as she took him in his entirety! He hadn't been with a woman who could do that before, and he continued to make noises and sounds as she worked.

DragonSong

It certainly wasn't the easiest thing she'd ever done, and she pulled back a moment to catch her breath. A lopsided smile tugged at her lips and she purred, "I'm just full of surprises," then ducked down again to swallow him whole.

She worked him as long as she could, eventually lifting her head with a long lick and a kiss to his head, then flicked her eyes to his face, smirking. "Whaddya say, sailor? Ready to go?"

DaGlobster

"So ready," came Gar's reply. He gave himself a couple of strokes, dipping his cock forwards to tap it against one of her cheeks.

"How do you want me, cap'n?"

DragonSong

Isabeau grinned and twisted her head to kiss his shaft. "Hmm. I think..." She crawled her way back up his body, pressing kisses to the image of the Storm inked onto his chest and then to the side of his neck.

"I want you to fuck me into this mattress," she decided with an oddly chaste kiss to his cheek.

DaGlobster

"No problem," Gar said, and he gripped her and turned over. Picking her up, he tossed her onto her back on the mattress and joined her on top of it. He turned her onto her belly, and he started ribbing his length between her buttocks, teasing her as he leaned down to nibble at her shoulder.

DragonSong

She squeaked, then laughed a little breathlessly as he tossed her onto the bed. "Easy there," she chuckled. "Just try not to break anything, alright? Oh- mmmnn..."

Her voice cut off and she drew her bottom lip between her teeth when he rubbed against her. She reached her hand up to stroke his cheek as his teeth grazed her shoulder. "Fuck yes, just like that..."

DaGlobster

Gar kissed and sucked where he bit, leaving a hickey on her shoulder, and then he moved to kiss her beneath the ear.

"You don't take it in the ass, do you?" he asked, squeezing her hips as he continued to tease.

DragonSong

"I've never tried it," she replied honestly. Glancing at him over her shoulder, she added with a bit of trepidation, "But honestly, that seems like something to work up to, yeah? You are not a small man, Gar."

Even as she spoke her hips rocked gently back against him without conscious permission, trying to get more of the delicious friction.

DaGlobster

"Aye, you got a point," Gar said, and he still smiled as he kissed the back of her neck.

He pulled her hips upwards and towards him so that her ass was cocked slightly in the air. He pushed right in, not stopping until he slammed to a stop inside of her. Giving their hips a grind, he put a hand on Isabeau's back to keep her in place as he started to pound her.

DragonSong

"I usually do- ohhh!" Isabeau groaned and arched back into him as much as she could as he slid home. The smug teasing left her voice and she panted, "Th-there, right there. Oh gods above..."

He'd pushed so far in it felt like he couldn't get any deeper. She'd never felt anything like it.

DaGlobster

Indeed, Gar was intent on taking Izabeau's request to heart. He wanted to fuck her into the mattress, so he shifted so that he was thrusting downwards with every stroke, hips slapping together as he claimed her.

DragonSong

"Ah, ahn, ah!" She was practically bouncing into the bed under his thrusts, the slapping of skin against skin somehow seeming to play in rhythm with her racing heart and panting breaths. "Fuck yes, Gar!"

She turned her face into the mattress with a keening moan, pressing her legs together a bit to make things even tighter.

DaGlobster

Gar straightened up, bringing her ass a bit higher as he just slammed into her over and over again.

"Fuck!"

He grabbed her thighs and pressed them even closer together, and if things were tight before, he couldn't even describe how it felt at that moment.

DragonSong

Isabeau gave a sudden shout, back arching as she felt every thrust rubbing against what felt like every part of her. "Ah, fuck! Gar, I'm- I'm getting close."

DaGlobster

"Come, then," Gar said, and he sped up.

"Don't hold back!"