Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Why is the Rum Always Gone? [M]

Started by DragonSong, May 06, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

"Hmph." She played two sevens. "Alright, alright. Damn, this is not my night."

And off came the undershirt, leaving her in breastband and loincloth. She pouted and tossed her hair again, beads and feathers flashing. "Ha! Finally!"

She played a king and a jack, smirking. Though she was coming to the end of her pile, so perhaps she shouldn't have been so cocky.

DaGlobster

"Nice," Gar said, referring to nothing in particular, and he looked through his hand.

"I'll let you have this one," he said, and he played two crappy cards, deciding to save his better cards for later. Even drunk, Gar could navigate a card game as good as any man.

He stood, and unbuckled his breeches, letting them drop and letting Isabeau see that the undercloth he had on beneath did nothing to hide just how damned impressive he was underneath.

He picked up the flask, and offered it to her, too drunk to remember why he was even offering it to her so regularly to begin with.

DragonSong

It took her a moment to pick her jaw up off the floor and take the flask. "Nice," she muttered, dragging her eyes away from him to look at her hand as she took a gulp.

By now thoroughly intoxicated, she played an ace and a two- an awful combination that no one in their right mind would play unless they were trying to lose.

"Hey, we never decided what happens when the game's over. Y'know, winner gets this, loser had to do that, bla bla. Whaddya think?"

DaGlobster

If he were sober, perhaps he would've had a stronger reaction to her comment, but as it stood, he only grinned, and sat back down.

"One of the perks of ogre blood," he said, and he steamrolled her cards with a jack and a nine.

"Well, I was under the impression we were playing a friendly game," he said, and he swigged.

"Strip."

DragonSong

"Fair enough."

There really wasn't much left for her to take off. She fumbled a bit with the tie of her breastband but eventually managed to get it off, tossing the thin garment aside as she looked at her remaining cards.

"Ha!" A queen and a ten. She raised her arms victoriously with a distinctly intoxicated smirk. "Try to wriggle out of that one."

DaGlobster

When she let her breasts out, Gar could only look, nodding slightly.

"Nice."

There wasn't much he could do to wriggle out of that, so he played a king and an eight. He stood again and took off the vest, showing her his upper body in its full glory.

"Have you seen these?" Gar said, motioning to his back and turning about so she could see the tattoos there.

DragonSong

Isabeau smirked, blushing just a bit. When he turned, she got to her feet and came up behind him to get a closer look.

"Uh-uh. These are new too." She teased a finger over the patterns of ink, shuffling closer until she was almost pressed against his back. Her other hand moved to rest on his hip.

"Hey. Tell me somethin'." She leaned up on her toes and impulsively feathered a kiss between his shoulder blades. The alcohol fogging her head made it seem like a fantastic idea. "You want me, don't you? I can see how you're lookin' at me."

DaGlobster

Gar turned his head,  looking at her sidelong. He let out a sigh when she kissed his shoulder blades, and in his drunken state, the intimate contact was enough to make it seem like a good idea as well.

He managed a grin, and covered her hand at his hip with his own (a feat that was more than easy, given his size), and moved it down further, to the hem of his smallclothes.

"I do. And I think the feelin's mutual."

DragonSong

She smiled, fiddling idly with the fabric under her fingers. "Mhm. Very mutual."

Her hand slipped under his hem almost questioningly and she moved around to his side so she could look up at his face and gauge his reaction. Already she was hot and she pressed her legs together in an effort to relieve some of the tension she could feel building up.

She wrapped her hand around him, as much as she could, and blinked up at him, asking silently for permission.

DaGlobster

When she grasped him, Gar sighed, and looked down at her. He slipped his own hand around her side, gripping her hip rather dominantly.

"Knock yourself out," he said, and he used his other hand to edge down his undergarments.

DragonSong

She grinned at that and slipped around to stand in front of him, helping him get his smallclothes off with one hand while the other worked along his length, slowly at first but with growing confidence.

She glanced down and suddenly swallowed. "I, uh, may not have though this through..." Her eyes flicked up to his face, rather wide, and she murmured plaintively, "How- are ya even gonna fit?"

Even just his hand on her hip was a reminder of their difference in size, though she couldn't say she disliked it. The touch was warm and familiar, his hands calloused, rough against smooth skin in a way that made her shiver agreeably.

DaGlobster

"Well, I can say with confidence that the ladies I've been with on shore leave could definitely do it, and they're not half as tough as you are," Gar said, goading her competitive side.

His hand slipped from her hip to her ass, and then slipped beneath her loincloth, feeling at her folds with a pair of large, rough fingers.

"It helps if I'm all slicked up."

DragonSong

"That-" She hissed in a breath as his fingers found her heat. "That shouldn't be a problem," she breathed after a moment, lashes fluttering, and he'd find her already plenty wet. The drink probably had something to do with that.

Then she mock pouted at him, quirking an eyebrow. "You're trying to make me all competative, aren't you? Light a fire under me." Her lips curved in a smirk. "Congratulations. It's working."

He was too damned tall for her to used conventional methods, so she shuffled them around until she could hop up onto the bed, scattering their forgotten card game to the floor.

Standing on the edge of the bed, she continued to work him with one hand while the other went to the back of his neck. She met his eyes for a moment, flushed, eyes glimmering, and leaned in until their lips were a breath apart.

And she hesitated. Somehow, despite what their hands were doing, this felt...more personal. Like a kiss would be the point of no return. She waited.

DaGlobster

Despite it all, Gar still found it amusing as all hell that she had to stand on her bed to be level with him.

Her hesitation went unnoticed, because when she leaned in to kiss Gar, he did some leaning of his own. Their lips met, and Gar pulled her in a bit closer.

DragonSong

He tasted like the sea. It was the first thing she noticed, something innocuous her brain latched onto. She probably tasted of salt air herself, considering where they spent their time.

Then he pulled her closer and her brain seemed to cut out for a moment, allowing her body to just revel in the simple joy of touch. She molded her lips to his, crinkling her nose at the feeling of his beard, and pressed against him as much as she could.

A soft whine rose up in the back of her throat and she pressed her thighs together in an effort to stem some of the heat. "Gar." She let her forehead rest against his. "I, uh, I could use a little help here."

DaGlobster

At her request, his fingers were there and working her more intensely. He brought her close and his member, which had been hardening under her attentions, slipped between her thighs, his rock-hard  length pressing against her relatively small sex.

DragonSong

Isabeau gave a shuddering sigh and closed her eyes for a moment. Her hips rocked forward, rubbing herself along his length.

She blinked her eyes open and leaned in to kiss him again with another little rock of her hips.

DaGlobster

Hands on her ass, Gar moved her against his member as they kissed.

"Need any more help?" he teased, hands running down her thighs.

DragonSong

"Mmnn." She closed her eyes and tried to focus on remembering how to breathe properly. "Um...yeah. Yeah, I do." Her hands moved, one cupping the back of his neck and the other pumping steadily along his length.

DaGlobster

"Just tell me what you need," he said, drawing one of her legs up against him as he held her closer. He kissed her neck, moving his hips so he could keep rubbing against her.