Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A strange figure appears...[open]

Started by SomeoneWithNoName, June 14, 2016, 11:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Huh He said I Definetly did not expect that Gawfy eyed the raven up and down Can you still talk in this form he asked the bird

Storm

"yeah I can talk. Just don't talk much in general" he said sitting on his shoulder looking at him with his black eyes. Chuckling softly to himself he jumped off, reverting back, cracking his neck with a series of satisfying pops

Gawfy

I'm glad i did not go crazy on you when i saw you "change" when we where sparring He said with a sigh  Last time Someone I fought said something about changing he turned into a wolf He held up his sword That's why this side is so dull, those wolves don't give up easily He said staring at all of the indentations and dents still in the left side of his blade

Storm

He nodded "why do think I did not change? You would kill me with one swing probably " he said with a shrug "come on I think I know of a place where we can eat " he said picking up his pack, back to normal

Gawfy

Gawfy sheathed his sword and grabbed his bag I haven't had a decent meal in days Gawfy bellowed as he laughed following  Malki

Storm

Walking forward he looked around carefully and moved gracefully through the undergrowth. Looking back every once in a while to make sure Grawfy was there.

Gawfy

So where is this place? Gawfy asked And how expensive will it be?

Storm

"no expense at all. Just a little further from here" he stated softly as they exited the clearing. He did not know why or how but every time he came this way he found meals. Breaking out of the tree line there sat the old wooden bench and table with two steaming meals set down freshly.

Gawfy

Excellent!  Gawfy ran over to the table This looks nice, did you make these yourself? gawfy sat his things down near the bench were did you learn to cook like this?[/b as asked Malki

Storm

"I don't make this. It is here every time I come. I believe I know who it is but I do not question it." He said and began to eat. A small smile touched his lips. A new recipe.

Gawfy

Gawfy sad down and prodded at the food how do you know its safe to eat, i mean anyone could have put something in it with it lying around like it is Gawfy had to be weary, He did kill humans things for a living after all

Storm

He shrugged " this is a peaceful place. Not much blood is spilled here. " He said vaguely as he finished his food and stretched a bit feeling much better

Gawfy

Gawfy sighed and started eating So where are you from anyway? You look awfully young, but you must have had years of practice with that sword He asked malki

Storm

" no where and everywhere. " He said leaning back " as far as I could remember I did not have a home. I know that I was taken care of but by whom I don't know. "He said. He did not like to talk about the long past. " I am fairly young i suppose. But I grew up with the sword. I remember starting to walk and run with this thing by my side."

Gawfy

Gawfy saw he was uncomfortable talking about the past Well is there anything you would like to ask me? He said as he pored himself a glass of water  Ill have you know im Very interesting Gawfy bellowed as he started laughing

Storm

He chuckled " I was wondering how you manage to lift such a weapon. Is it that you are not fully human either?" He asked watching him

Gawfy

Im pretty sure i'm all human, But i've never taken a test or anything like that he chuckled In my youth i picked it up and started swinging and haven't stopped since Gawfy thought how much his father would berate him for letting the sword get all beat upI found its generally the only weapon effective against bigger beasts, you can strike most beasts with a short sword all day long and they would heal through it, I guess i'm lucky in that regard because my weapon excels at breaking bone and internal injuries, But at the same time its hard to fight quick opponents like yourself seeing as how its easily avoidable  He said to Malki

Storm

He nodded "pick your battles carefully" he said "do you have any family? Wife? Kids" he asked curiously

Gawfy

No wife, no kids and One parent He said bluntly My father was the one who made my armor and my sword, though he is old now and don't think he could make another like this one he said holding his sword in the air for a moment before putting it back. Hate to have kids just to die on some god forsaken battlefield. He added  And its more like my battles choose me, most of the times ive had to fight beastmen ive wandered into settlement disputes with werewolves or stumbling upon a dragons nest He said before finishing his meal

Storm

He nodded he could relate some. No wife, did not want kids. Shrugged "I don't know if I would want a wife. My life is to travel, and protect. To serve others." He said with a sigh " you have a good parent if they made you such great tools." He said scanning over Grafy

Tags: