Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shift of Fate [Heretic!] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, July 24, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Kytin moved over to Sonneillon, and her hands went low, intent on rubbing away the seed that had remained despite the water.

"If you ever need my other services ever again, you need but ask," Kytin said, smiling.

Medievarad

Several soft whimpers resounded from Sonneillon as Kytin gave her a thorough washing up.

Sonneillon let put a soft chuckle. "I shall keep it in mind."

DaGlobster

"It's my pleasure to serve," Kytin added, and chuckled, knowing how it sounded, given the context. Her hand ran along the insides of Sonneillon's thighs.

"I must admit, it's been a while since I've had such a good fuck."

Medievarad

Sonneillon chuckled softly. "Good," was all she answered, leaning back aaginst the wall of the spa and closing her eyes again.

DaGlobster

By the time Soneillon leaned against the wall of the spa, Kytin was done cleaning her. She merely sat next to Soneillon, resting a hand on her thigh as she smiled. She decided to just relax with her.

Medievarad

She huffed softly and rested for some time.

After a short while, Sonneillon sat up and slowly left the spa, snapping her fingers as roaring flames pulled over her body, completely drying her in an instant.

DaGlobster

Kytin remained with Sonneillon for as long as she rested, and when she left the spa, Kytin left with her. Using her own magic, she dried herself, took the cocks away, and her robes and armor reappeared on her body.

"If there will be nothing else, I will fetch you some new servants, my lady. Is there anybody in particular you're looking for?"

Medievarad

"Cleaners, maids," Sonneillon started. "Groundskeepers, mercenaries," she tapped her fingers as she named them.

DaGlobster

"Mm," Kytin hummed, in thought.

"The maids, groundskeepers and cleaners will be the easiest, that's just a mental change. The mercenaries, however..."

Kytin almost quivered at the possibilities.

"I would recommend that my lady personally choose the changes I make. I can make any kind of warrior you would want."

Medievarad

Sonneillon took a deep breath and nodded. "Bring some subjects in, I shall dictate my preferences then and there," she answered, looking up at her. "I trust that this is not an issue?"

DaGlobster

"Of course not!" Kytin said. She stepped a bit closer to Sonneillon, and after their quick fuck, she couldn't help but look at the demon's features.

Kytin almost purred with satisfaction, but she dared to step a bit closer and put her hand on Sonneillon's shoulder. She slowly ran it down your arm, as if committing the feeling to memory, before she started to walk ahead of Sonneillon.

"I will return in a couple hours, my lady."

Medievarad

The demon hissed softly as her tail flicked to pierce trough Kytins hand as she tried to lay a hand on her shoulder. An uncalled and unwarranted touch this time around. It seemed the demon was very whimsical.

"See that you do," she answered with a soft sigh. "I'd hate to get bored."

DaGlobster

Kytin didn't seem to have felt any pain from that, eyes only widening slightly. The hole through her hand grew teeth and screeched for a second before flesh filled it in and the skin returned.

Kytin let out a "hmph" and then looked at Soneillon, still smiling. She bowed, and took her leave of the mansion.

Medievarad

Sonneillon, used to all manners of horrors and monstrosities, didn't even flinch or look up at it.

As Kytin left, Sonneillon made her way to the main hall again. Where she'd wait for Kytin's return.

DaGlobster

And surely enough, in a few hours, Kytin had lured and captured a few villagers from the town, nine in total. Five normal looking men and women, and four men who looked to be bulked up from some sort of outdoors-y profession.

When he brought them back, Kytin was in the form of a large, bipedal minoutaur, giant robes and armor and all, with one arm bieng replaced by a nest of writhing tentacles. These tentacles held the villagers, who seemed to be rendered unconscious via magic.

He ducked down through the door, and gave Sonneillon a small bow.

"Your new subjects, my lady. Could you please show me to the dungeon?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon glanced up at him as he entered, nodding in silence, a lesser demon begging at the seat she was in. And before Kytin spoke, her tail shot forward to stab the demon through the head, who cried in agony and dissolved in flames.

She glanced at him, before nodding and standing up, walking over to a door at the far end of the room, different from the door they had used earlier.

As she pushed it open, a long flight of stairs, lit by torchlight was revealed. The dread demon started her descent to enter a large, dark room. The walls invisible from where they were standing now. "This place is as big as you can imagine," she explained. As Kytin would turn around, hed find the staircase gone. "If you are in need of something. Merely walk in any direction and you shall find it."

DaGlobster

Kytin nodded, and the very first thing he did was step forward. Immediately, a wall appeared ahead, with around fifteen sets of shackles on the wall. To the right and left and behind them, walls also enclosed them. While the walls didn't have any torture implements or even tools, they had things like cages, cells, and one had a doorway that led to more darkness, in case Kytin wanted to expand it later. The one device the room did have was a massive table set up on hinges so that it could go from horizontal to verticle.

"Let me set these peasants in a cell," Kytin said, and he stepped past her and arranged the unconscious peasants in the cells, spreading them out as evenly as possible. To start, he picked out one of the stronger looking men and pinned him to the table with magic, making it vertical so Sonneillon would be able to see the changes easier. The man seemed to be coming to, but not yet really conscious.

Kytin remained in the same form, apparently comfortable with its shape.

"Before we get to the major decisions, would you like any cosmetic changes?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon followed Kytin, smirking softly as she stepped into their new surroundings. The fluxomancer was a pragmatic being, something she could appreciate. She walked over to the table posted against the wall as Kytin tied up one pf their prisoners, looking over them and shaking her head. "I don't care for minor cosmetic alterations," she answered, folding her arms.

DaGlobster

"Of course," Kytin said, but regardless, she still passed a hand over the man's face, leaving behind two red lines going through his eyes, not too dissimilar to Sonneillon's own eye marks. At the feeling of Kytin's hand, the man came too, shaking his head.

"Whuh... where the hell?" he murmured as his eyes adjusted, and when he saw Sonneillon, his eyes widened slightly, and he shot his gaze about.

"Who the hell are you? What's happening?"

With a flick of Kytin's hand, his lips fused rather crudely, and he was reduced to pained moaning as he struggled against his restraints.

"So, what would you like, my lady?" Kytin said, stepping towards the man, a ball of prismatic fire in his hand.

Medievarad

"Oh. I do like that," she answered to the gesture of giving the man marks underneath his eyes. She looked up as the man stirred, starting to panic slightly. But, Kytin already solved the situation by making sure the man could never speak again.

"An archer. A marksman, watchpost, anything that would be able to see an enemy from afar," she walked forward, drawing a claw across the man's cheek. "Perhaps a third eye? A fourth at the back of his head?"