Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shift of Fate [Heretic!] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, July 24, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

Kytin continued to just fuck and pound her, relishing in her wetness and the odd, cold feeling of her body.

Suddenly, he turned her onto her belly, pulling one of his cocks out of her pussy and ramming both into her ass, and the tentacles filled the gap that his members left.

Medievarad

Her eyes went wide momentarily, before they rolled back into her skull, revealing the whites... Blacks of her eyes completely.

DaGlobster

Kytin relished her as her violation was total, and he didn't stop fucking her even as his peak came and he started to just fill her with torrents of seed.

Medievarad

Sonneillon cried out in pure bliss against the tendril in her throat, the brutal stretching on both her ass and pussy would be, to any mortal, both unbearably painful and lethal. Yet, to Sonneillon, both her resilience as a demon and the aphrodisiac he kept pumping inside her, it was nothing short from pure bliss in the feeling of a constant orgasm as her entire body was being violated and stretched.

DaGlobster

Finally, after Kytin's orgasm came, he slowed down, pulling both of those massive cocks out of her ass. The tentacles in her pussy and throat gave her another burst of mixed seed and aphrodisiac before they pulled out, spraying her whole body with seed before retreating into Kytin's robe.

Kytin leaned over her, hips against her ass but this time, he'd put his cocks back in his robe.

"Were my services to your satisfaction, my lady?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon pushed herself up, coughing up some of the cum and aphrodisiac, spitting it out and taking several deep gasps, before getting into a seated position, wiping her mouth.

She glanced down at the puddle of their bodily fluids, arching an eyebrow, before glancing up at Kytin, all cold and serious again. As if nothing happened. "More than statisfactory," she answered with a nod, glancing at the female peasant that suffered the same fate as her. "Though I imagine I require another bath now."

DaGlobster

Kytin didn't need her to act any different to know that she absolutely loved it when he fucked her. He nodded, offering his relatively new master his hand.

The human female lay on the ground, panting as seed just leaked from her every orifice. The injections she'd recieved had left her mind in inrecoverable pieces, and mana had shaped her to have an exceptionally eye pleasing form.

"Do you want to bring your new toy?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon tooklet Kytin's hand and stepped down. "Hmm. She seems.. Braindead. But, if she can, have her clean me," she answered, glancing down at herself. Her stretched holes slowly returned back to normal, due to her regeneration, and made her look all the more presentable.

DaGlobster

"Oh, just a moment," Kytin said, and he looked to the peasant and snapped his fingers. She rose with a listless look in her her eyes ,before her pupils sharpened and she regained lucidity.

She opened her mouth to speak, but no sounds came out, and with a wave of Kytin's hands, she stood up.

"Her throat's still adjusting. She'll come with us to the bath, My Lady."

Medievarad

"Her throat is still adjusting?" She inquired with a frown. "From what? The violent fucking you gave her?" Sonneillon answered, turning to Kytin and following him.

DaGlobster

"Oh, no, I modified her vocal chords to make her voice as pleasant as possible," Chenaank said, and he started leading Soneillon to her bath chamber.

"Although the violent fucking is also a factor," he said with a smirk.

Medievarad

Sonneillon nodded with a soft hum. "Now I have to admit you made me curious," she answered with a soft frown. The bathing chamber wasn't too difficult to find.

After all, it was.behind the first door they opened.

DaGlobster

When Kytin opened the door to a bath chamber that Kytin formed with his own mind. The tub was a large, waist high basin made of obsidian that was filled with an irridescent, purplish-blue water. Kytin, no longer satisfied with his human form, shifted into a nearly nine-foot tall snake man with a broad, muscular body, snake head and lower body, and shimmering, pearly blue scales.

Medievarad

Sonneillon walked in, glancing around with a soft frown. "Surprising," she murmured, wiping away a stray piece of semen from her eyebrow. "I didn't imagine it looking like this."

DaGlobster

"There are a few additions I'd like to make, but for the moment, I believe this will serve our purposes," Kytin said, slithering into the bath and then looking back at Sonneillon and the human woman. The water had a rather interesting property, in that no matter what, the temperature was always perfect for whoever was in it. Multiple people occupying the bath could each have entirely different temperature experiences.

"Perhaps, once I'm finished making your servants, I'll set about making a bath chamber more worthy of you, my lady."

Medievarad

"And you keep managing to pleasantly surprise me," a soft chuckle left her. "It is amusing to see a being actively working for their own comfort," she glanced at Kytin. "Though, it is even more fun to rip all that comfort away from them, hmm?"

However Kytin would interpret this, he needn't feel threatened. He had managed to exceed Sonneillon's demands. Ripping away his comfort would be unwise, straining. And there were better targets to do just that.

Needless to say, she headed into the bath, getting down into the water until it reached her chin. "You needn't," she answered with a bored glance towards him. "I am incapable of feeling the warmth or cold regardless. And decorations do not hold my interest either."

DaGlobster

And Kytin didn't feel threatened. Instead, he only smiled, understanding her sentiment. He slithered across the basin so that he was next to her and within arm's reach, although not quite invading her space. He looked at the human woman, and motioned to Sonneillon. The woman muttered something that might have been "yes, master," and started to move towards the demon, intent on cleaning her with her hands and tongue.

"And pleasure?" Kytin purred, coiling up like an actual snake as he rested against the basin.

"Am I correct to wager that will hold your interest, my lady?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon glanced sidewards at the personal toy as it still struggled to speak. Well, it'd get better, she believed Kytin's word. "Ofcourse," Sonneillon answered as she glanced at the woman, craning her head sidewards as she aimed to clean her neck.

"Else, I wouldn't allow any to do as much as touch me."

DaGlobster

"Of that there is no doubt," Kytin said. When Sonneillon bared her neck, the toy gave her more attention there, licking away semen and aphrodisiac that had stuck there despite the water.

"I've imbued your toy with flesh that regenerates quickly, and you can turn her pain response on and off with a simple command. If she proves... insufficiently durable, I can easily replace her for you," Kytin said, slithering closer to Sonneillon but otherwise not touching her.

Medievarad

"Hmm," she glanced at the pet, before raising her arm so she could have easier access to her torso. "Do you have a name for her?" Sonneillon inquired with a soft frown as her body was being cleaned by the toy, who had gotten on her lap.

"And interesting," she glanced at the personal toy again. "So, she's a means of pleasure and a means of venting some aggression."