Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shift of Fate [Heretic!] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, July 24, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

"It doesn't need a name. Does one name an insect?" Kytin said, leaning in to place his hands on the toy's shoulders, guiding her to the spots he reckoned Sonneillon was more sensitive.

"Oh, yes. Use her as a wet hole or a punching bag, it matters little to me. She forgets it all within the hour anyways," he purred.

"And she'll make quite the able assistant for when I tend to you personally."

Medievarad

"Mayhaps," Sonneillon answered as a soft whimper left her as the slave moved down her abdomen. "But I'd like to shout at something. It's easier when it has a name," a soft moan followed as the slave moved over to touch her tail and softly start licking around it. "Hmm. I'd like it to feel dread and hate when I hurt it. And... Pleasure when I decide to reward it." A soft chuckle left her.

"That sounds quite intruiging."

DaGlobster

"Then you may name her whatever you wish," Kytin said.

"And since she forgets everything except for what you want her to remember, she will forever remain a blank slate for you to render equal parts horror and pleasure. Every time you bring agony upon her, it will be as if she's experiencing it for the first time," Kytin continued, and he slithered closer to Sonneillon, trailing a finger up her thigh.

Medievarad

"Hmm," she mused the choice. "What would you call it? I'm horridly uncreative when it comes to naming," she said with a soft chuckle.

She glanced at the slave, who had seemed to taken a liking to her tail, or at least, realized it was quite sensitive aswell, taking it between her chest and suckling softly on the tip. "Interesting," Sonneillon breathed softly.

DaGlobster

"I don't see why she cannot be named Toy or something equally as insignificant. It matches her," he said, placing his hand more fully upon Sonneillon's thigh. He leaned in to pass his forked tongue along her neck, his serpentine lower body starting to curl to form a loose ring around her and the slave.

Medievarad

"Toy sounds," a soft, hummed moan, "acceptable." She leaned her head back for Kytin, tail being attended to by the slave still.

DaGlobster

Kytin let out a small, sensual hiss as he continued to lick and leave feather-light kisses on her neck.

"Do you want us to fuck you?" he asked, fingers touching the soft flesh above her womanhood.

Medievarad

Soneillon hummed softly, eyes sliding closed. "Why not," she murmured softly.

DaGlobster

Kytin moved forwards a bit more, pressing a more proper kiss to her neck as the toy slipped a hand downwards to stroke at her folds. Kytin's serpentine body started to coil around her as his hands groped and wandered.

Where his waist connected with his lower half, the scales parted, revealing two magnificent cocks for her. Completely different in shape than before, they were sleek, reptilian, and massive.

Medievarad

A soft gasp left the pale demon as she leaned her head back against the side of the basin, letting herself be subjected toto Kytin's and Toy's ministrations.

She stretched her arms and rested them either side of herself, on the edges of the bath.

DaGlobster

"I know you love this," Kytin purred, opening his mouth to reveal that his fangs dripped with apthrodisiac. He quite enjoyed it when the usually stoic demoness was made as wild as she could possibly get with pleasure, and even though she was quiet, he knew that having her holes filled made her sing on the inside.

With a small hiss, he sprayed some pink vapors towards Sonneillon. It smelled sweet, and if she inhaled it, she'd soon find herself as horny as ever.

Toy started to rub herself on Sonneillon's leg, even as she fingered her slit with one hand and gripped her breast with the other. Kytin and her were waiting for Sonneillon to become drunk on pleasure and aphrodisiacs before the fun would truly begin.

Medievarad

Sonneillon glanced at Kytin, deciding not to answer his question. He knew he did, so he needn't confirmation of it after all. The vapour slowly pulled past her face and easily inhaled. She took a deep, shuddering breath and glanced up at Toy, moaning slowly at the ministrations.

Her tail flicked up and wrapped around the pet's throat, tightening quite harshly, before it sunk into her mouth and started to fuck her throat quite aggressively.

DaGlobster

Kytin offered Sonneillon a final kiss before he leaned back, cocks poking up out of the water as he presented himself to her.

"Care to go for a ride?" he asked, eyes glinting.

Meanwhile, Toy was making sounds somewhere between a choked gasp and pleased moans, eagerly acepting Sonneillon's forceful throat-fucking.

Medievarad

The tail rose out of the water, holding Toy up by her throat.

At the same time, Sonneillon glanced down at his lower snake half and let out a soft breath. "Because you insist," she murmured softly.

DaGlobster

Kytin chuckled softly at her words, and while Toy was being choked by Sonneillon's tail she was both squirming lightly against the grasp and touching herself at the same time, letting out little choked noises.

Kytin beckoned for Sonneillon to come closer and ride him, eyes promising so much more of that same pleasure that had driven her wild at previous times.

Medievarad

She dislodged her tail from Toy's throat and threw her back into the water with a soft, annoyed click of her tongue.

She shuffled closer to Kytin, taking a deep breath and straddling him, glancing up at him without a word.

DaGlobster

Kytin put his hands on Sonneillon's hips, stroking her rather lustfully as he pushed her down so that the tips of his cocks pressed against her holes. Toy, having been tossed away, made herself scarce, remaining seated to the side until her lady would call for her.

"Would you like a cock in each hole, My Lady? Or perhaps both in one?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon let out a soft, rumbling chuckle. "Surprise me," she croaked her reply.

DaGlobster

With a purr, Kytin coiled around her a bit tighter, and Toy came up behind her. Gently placing her hands on Sonneillon's shoulders, she forced the demon down onto Kytin's cocks, but not before he oriented them so that both would enter her slit. Then, with a quick swish of his hand, Toy delicately shuddered before a cock similar in magnitude to Kytin's materialized onto her. Toy's hands slid up Sonneillon's body and squeezed her breasts roughly before she entered her ass.

All the while, Kytin's mouth and fangs started to drip with more of that maddening aphrodisiac, and he kissed Sonneillon, invading her mouth with his tonge so he could get as much of that rapturous fluid into her as possible. To suppment it, his cocks also shot an infux of aphrodisiac straight into her womb.

Medievarad

Sonneillon let out a soft, whimpering moan as her entire body was forced to take in the enormous appendages, only followed by a pleased little hiss as Toy showed an ability she didn't expect. Though, it was a pleasant surprise as the third cock forced itself into her ass.

She opened her mouth immediately for Kytin, her long tongue sliding inside his and starting to positively lick his fangs clean of the aphrodisiac, moaning softly in his mouth.